Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Grabbed both versions of Mecho Tales for PS4 & Vita and the Absolver variant for PS4 - the only LRG release I missed from last year. :)

Back to bed I go!

Got the Runner 2 bundle for Vita, for the gold and white cover. Man I hate the standard cover. So I now have two standard cover Runner 2's for Vita to get rid of.
I'm the opposite, as I love the standard cover, but the variant, not so much. I only bought the variant originally, because.......well, it was a variant. LOL

Yeah I'm also waiting for any movement on this order from well over a month ago. I was a little surprised to see it in the Blowout Sale when they haven't even fulfilled their orders from when they first put it on sale on BF.
Same here, which is why I asked. Can't imagine they'd sell extra copies when the game hasn't even shipped yet. At this point, I don't care about the card, I just want the game as my Nex Machina is with it too. Did you get a tracking number that hasn't been updated?

I picked up:

• Mecho Tales (Vita) - Still trying for a nearly complete Vita collection
  • Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (PS4) - Skipped the first time because it looks thin, but regretted it because it's unique compared to other games I have
  • Crawl (PS4) - I have this, but got another to give as a gift

And also four games that I previously got on Vita, then decided I also want on PS4:

• Risk of Rain (PS4)
  • Ys Origin (PS4)
  • Mutant Mudds Deluxe (PS4)
  • Mutant Mudds Super Challenge (PS4)

I wanted but missed the rarer variants of a couple games where I have the less-rare version already:

• Ys Origin PAX variant (PS4)
  • Shadow Warrior Collection exclusive variant (PS4)

Skipped the blind boxes. Might be fun as a gift if I knew someone who valued LRG collecting, but not otherwise, since I have most LRGs that I want.

I bought two Vita blind-boxes. I had hoped to get 3 (and no PS4 blind-boxes), but apparently there was a 2-box limit in the cart despite the product page saying "Limited to FIVE blind boxes per customer". Really, LRG?
Same thing here. I usually give the guys the benefit of the doubt, but this was not good. I would like to hear what happened and if they'll offer some recompense that stemmed from this. I saved money which is great, but I wanted to spend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing here. I usually give the guys the benefit of the doubt, but this was not good. I would like to hear what happened and if they'll offer some recompense that stemmed from this. I saved money which is great, but I wanted to spend!
On Twitter they addressed it, as the settings where wrong or something. They fixed them at some point for the PS4, but the Vita boxes may have been gone by then. As with the small limit they where gone quick. So if the 5 had been in place, some of you guys may not have gotten any.

I didn't prepare for the day, slept in a little, and as a result didn't get Caladrius Blaze and Nex Machina. But I'm an Indiana Jones fanatic and happily picked up La Mulana Ex. Anyone know if there are issues playing the game on Playstation TV?

Special shoutout to everyone who will be receiving a PS4 copy of Skullgirls from blind boxes before those of us who ordered it over a year ago!

Completely done with Limited Run. Once again at 10 on the dot, I tried to get the Night Trap CE and had my girlfriend try to get the normal Night Trap. I had paypal logged in, it asked me no questions cuz i had it all setup. I get to the final screen and sold out before the clock hit 10:01am. The same happened for her.

I mean, last time, when Night Trap went on sale, at least it was probably my fault cuz paypal began to ask about my address and stuff so it took longer. But this time i had it in my cart and was on the final payment screen in less than 30 seconds and it sold out. What a joke. So yea I am all set with this site from now on. Must be people with bots buying them up.
Honestly man no. Most people like myself have auto fill or to point have information saved where text message pop ups, enter number, and everything literally filled and all you have to do is click complete. You just need to stop with PayPal. Personally best advice I can give

Got Risk of Rain. Only one I missed that I really want to play. The soundtrack got me interested.

Almost got night trap but decided no. No desire to fire that up again.

Upset Vita blind boxes didn't come back in stock. Would've bought one. Oh well. I guess this year I chose getting hammered for new year's over buying a Vita blind box 😂

Upset Vita blind boxes didn't come back in stock. Would've bought one. Oh well. I guess this year I chose getting hammered for new year's over buying a Vita blind box
blind boxes are only fun until you open them. then they become like the saddest handjob in the world.

you didn't miss out on anything.

Honestly man no. Most people like myself have auto fill or to point have information saved where text message pop ups, enter number, and everything literally filled and all you have to do is click complete. You just need to stop with PayPal. Personally best advice I can give
Really? Last time everyone said paypal was the fastest and easiest. I mean like i said, it was less than 30 seconds. Nothing should sell out in 30 seconds, let alone 2 things. But Night Trap was literally all I wanted. I hit 3 buttons and by the 3rd button it was sold out, 10 secs per button for the pages to load.

I am not meant to get the game as I will not be gouged by resellers. Lame. But ill keep this in mind for next time, if there is a next time. Probably not cuz I have a nostalgia for Night Trap which is why I wanted it. Ys Origin was the only other game I wanted (which i got the first go around) but for THAT they took orders and THEN made that many copies. I wish they would do that for every game they make. Sigh.

Hey, is there a way to add my card info on LRGs website without putting an item in my cart? I added Mecho Tales just to see what you were talking about, omegapokegod, to avoid using paypal, and thats the only way i could figure it out, but I dont actually want Mecho or any of the other games at all.

Same here, which is why I asked. Can't imagine they'd sell extra copies when the game hasn't even shipped yet. At this point, I don't care about the card, I just want the game as my Nex Machina is with it too. Did you get a tracking number that hasn't been updated?
Nope, no tracking yet on it. I'd rather not send a help desk request on it since I'm sure they are overwhelmed but I may be given no choice soon as I don't want them to cancel my order since they sent all other copies in blind boxes.

I didn't prepare for the day, slept in a little, and as a result didn't get Caladrius Blaze and Nex Machina. But I'm an Indiana Jones fanatic and happily picked up La Mulana Ex. Anyone know if there are issues playing the game on Playstation TV?
Own the digital version (and just got my physical copy last week) plays just fine on PSTV.

I already have 2 Vita blind boxes coming and am feeling regret already. I don't think I will gamble for more.

A little late to the party. I'm at my parents house for the holidays and their internet sucks. Due to that I was not able to snag Night Trap for the PS4. As a consolation, I was able to get Night Trap for the PC and 5 blind boxes for the PS4.

A little late to the party. I'm at my parents house for the holidays and their internet sucks. Due to that I was not able to snag Night Trap for the PS4. As a consolation, I was able to get Night Trap for the PC and 5 blind boxes for the PS4.
5 blind boxes lololol

Enjoy your 5 unplayable copies of Lawbreakers.

We've been waiting for the trading cards to come in from our manufacturer. Should be within the next two weeks that things ship.
Are people really having to wait 2+ extra weeks to get their game just for the crummy trading card or are you guys waiting on the games too?

Hopefully LRG does the right thing and buries those leftover Lawbreakers copies next to E.T. in the desert. I feel bad for anyone who spent $70 on the Collector's Edition.
The worst part of it all, was how long it took to ship. I know they had codes for buyers, but from what I read, the games was probably dead once the physical stuff finally arrived. But I guess that should be a strong warning to anyone who considers buying an online only game, as this will be the outcome more often than not.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/948694058716758016

Vita Skullgirls is finally ready for manufacturing. Should start shipping in ~5 weeks. Woot!

Vita Skullgirls is finally ready for manufacturing. Should start shipping in ~5 weeks. Woot!
aGm3R8l.gif

I believe ~5 weeks just as much as I believe that my nex Machina and vinyl combined order will ship mid December as advertised.

Why not just advertise "you'll eventually get your shit but we can only guess when"???

Edit: Sorry for being bitter. I'm just pissed that they won't update my shipping address on an order that's already 3 weeks past the original shipping estimate.

I believe ~5 weeks just as much as I believe that my nex Machina and vinyl combined order will ship mid December as advertised.

Why not just advertise "you'll eventually get your shit but we can only guess when"???

Edit: Sorry for being bitter. I'm just pissed that they won't update my shipping address on an order that's already 3 weeks past the original shipping estimate.
I mean, "You'll eventually get your shit" is kind of the LRG mantra. Skullgirls has just been in oblivion for so long that I'm glad something concrete has happened.

I'm surprised they won't update your shipping address, though, did they already print the shipping label or something?

I messaged them around the 5th of December when I realized my address was going to abruptly change. They couldn't change this order, because it was about to ship.

My other orders they couldn't change got screwed up by USPS and sent to my old house instead of the new house. Thankfully no one had moved in there yet and my old neighbor snagged the boxes for me.

[/rant]

Worst case I'll wait even long and get some of that stock they've been holding back from orders.

Now for more relevant issues. Like those Switch cartridge announcements.

Since they won't do a status update page, I vote for this to be plastered under the LRG logo on the home page, that would be awesome. LOL
I've been meaning to make a LRG logo with the motto 'Here Comes the Salt' which is a phrase famously coined by LRG's own Doug right here on CAG.

When I finally make it, I'll make a 'You'll Eventually Get Your Shit' as well.

bread's done
Back