Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Looks like it is a $3 coupon code for anyone that kept their Golf Story orders. Expires Dec 14.
I just saw this. I love how 1) I'm unaware that we're ever given the option to cancel orders with LRG or I would have; 2) $3 (or 10%) is less than my GCU discount of 20% off; and 3) Less than a month to use the discount code? Seriously? So now I have to buy something in the next month, and given that they are now seeming to announce upcoming releases one, maybe two days ahead of time, I don't even know if anything will come up worth applying it to.

And given the speed in which I need to order before stock sells out, when would I have time to enter this code in? Why isn't this applied automatically?

And given the speed in which I need to order before stock sells out, when would I have time to enter this code in? Why isn't this applied automatically?
Yeah, I got the code and was wondering this myself, as on a busy day I don't see that code being feasible. If memory serves, they have given out codes in the past that didn't even work. If I get to use it great, if not, no harm I guess, as I had no interest in getting this from BB either way.

Where is this code and how do I access it? I ordered Golf Story but received no such coupon.
I ordered Golf Story as well and because I don't check my email regarding Limited Run all the time I missed out on the cancellation window. I opened a ticket 3 days after the window closed when I found out about the cancellation option and was denied. The coupons were supposed to be emailed out last week and were not. Apparently it's ok for them to miss deadlines but not the customer when trying to cancel. Thank you for letting me vent

Yeah, I got the code and was wondering this myself, as on a busy day I don't see that code being feasible. If memory serves, they have given out codes in the past that didn't even work. If I get to use it great, if not, no harm I guess, as I had no interest in getting this from BB either way.
email support and ask them to apply it to your order.

That's an option for sure, but hopefully there will be a not so busy game or open pre-order game I want by expiration, and I should be good.
"Hopefully" being the key word here. It's a small window, and, again, they don't really like to let us know ahead of time (like they used to) what's going to be available.

Why couldn't they do a free shipping code, $3 doesn't even cover that...
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That expiration on the code is ridiculously short, I don't think there's even anything coming out in the next month that I want to get.  I'm sure they think they're being generous but with such a short window they might as well have said "Expires tomorrow"

That expiration on the code is ridiculously short, I don't think there's even anything coming out in the next month that I want to get. I'm sure they think they're being generous but with such a short window they might as well have said "Expires tomorrow"
Gotta up those sales for Double Switch and clear out Battle Chef I guess. Beyond that, absolutely nothing has a confirmed release date.

My code showed up as well.  It's good for basically the next 5 Friday's... if nothing is scheduled by Dec 13th that seems of interest I'll PM thread regulars and offer my code (please don't ask me for my code).  Nothing on the email says the codes aren't transferable and I don't mind helping someone out if I end up not using it (which is highly likely).

That expiration on the code is ridiculously short, I don't think there's even anything coming out in the next month that I want to get. I'm sure they think they're being generous but with such a short window they might as well have said "Expires tomorrow"
Its hard to tell what is coming out in the next month since they don't even have a release schedule listed. I'm pretty sure the next time they actually release a new game for sale will be on Black Friday (11/23). Beyond that - who knows.

just got an order from LRG that I made way back in may I was supposed to get Cosmic Star Heroine Collector's Edition vita but all I got was just the game WTF

just got an order from LRG that I made way back in may I was supposed to get Cosmic Star Heroine Collector's Edition vita but all I got was just the game WTF
Then tell them lol. But make sure you actually ordered the CE on your Order History and you're not just misremembering

Then tell them lol. But make sure you actually ordered the CE on your Order History and you're not just misremembering
I did tell them and I did order Cosmic Star Heroine Collector's Edition it listed on my order history and it was listed on the shipping confirmation email they sent me back on 11/8

I did tell them and I did order Cosmic Star Heroine Collector's Edition it listed on my order history and it was listed on the shipping confirmation email they sent me back on 11/8
This is what happens when you get temp help. I'm sure they'll fix the mishap for you. After you open your ticket, be sure to reply to the automated email. I didn't know this was a thing and waited for a response from a person and my ticket closed. I was able to resolve my issue in the end though and they shipped my item as a one off the same day.

Did they ever announce if they'll be doing the same LE for the Switch version of Cosmic Star? Is the Switch version even official? I want to sell and not open my PS4 and Vita versions if there is a Switch one coming--doubly so if the Switch gets the same LE.

I wish they were better at disclosing things to let people make an informed purchase and avoid unnecessary spending. Then again, that is their entire business model, so I'm sure that ain't changing any time soon. SRG just had their release of Enter The Gungeon for PS4. They were good enough to announce that the Switch version was coming later, and that the art / guide book would not be done again for that one. This way the consumer has all needed information to plan out a purchase. I dog on them a lot, but they handled that great, and it's not too much to ask for LRG to do that, too.

Did they ever announce if they'll be doing the same LE for the Switch version of Cosmic Star? Is the Switch version even official? I want to sell and not open my PS4 and Vita versions if there is a Switch one coming--doubly so if the Switch gets the same LE.

I wish they were better at disclosing things to let people make an informed purchase and avoid unnecessary spending. Then again, that is their entire business model, so I'm sure that ain't changing any time soon. SRG just had their release of Enter The Gungeon for PS4. They were good enough to announce that the Switch version was coming later, and that the art / guide book would not be done again for that one. This way the consumer has all needed information to plan out a purchase. I dog on them a lot, but they handled that great, and it's not too much to ask for LRG to do that, too.
They've confirmed a Switch version is happening, nothing about an LE as far as I'm aware though.

They've confirmed a Switch version is happening, nothing about an LE as far as I'm aware though.
I also seem to remember that when they announced the Switch version they announced that prior purchasers of CSH would get a coupon code to use on the game. I wonder if that still holds true.

https://gematsu.com/2018/11/the-game-paradise-cruisinmix-special-launches-november-30-in-the-west

“Super hyper goofy shoot ’em up” The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special will launch for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and PC via Steam on November 30 in North America and Europe, publisher Degica Games announced.
All users who already own The Game Paradise: CruisinMix will receive The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special as a free update.

In Japan, The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special is due out for PlayStation 4 both physically and digitally on November 29.

Degica Games will also release standard and limited physical editions for The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special via Limited Run Games. The “Paradise Box Edition” will include the following content:

• A copy of The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special for PlayStation 4
  • 128-page Memorial Works art book – Artwork and materials from the series. Includes Tatsuya Souma’s original storyboards.
  • Two soundtrack CDs – An exclusive remix of all nine characters’ time attack themes and the console version soundtrack, too.
  • Anime OVA DVD (English subtitles) – A reissue of the anime from the 1997 release subtitled in English for the first time.
  • Four downloadable contents (Clarice, Homura Banto, Voice pack, and Tatsujin) – Clarice, Homura, and Tatsujin included in Arcade Mode+ with remixed theme tunes for Time Attack, too.
  • 21 replica flyers – High-quality replicas of original Japanese flyers straight from teh Jaleco archives.
Game-Paradise-CruisinMix-Special_11-14-18_002.jpg

I got a $3 coupon for when my wife pre-ordered Golf Story. I didn't even know I was getting it so it's nice of them to send that considering if we had waited I could have used my GCU on it. But no one knew at the time of the open pre-order so its all good.

I got a $3 coupon for when my wife pre-ordered Golf Story. I didn't even know I was getting it so it's nice of them to send that considering if we had waited I could have used my GCU on it. But no one knew at the time of the open pre-order so its all good.
We don't take kindly to good-natured reasoning and behavior around these parts. Best take your things and get out good sir. /s

Not sure if mentioned but there's a countdown clock for the next releases coming on next Friday (aka Black Friday). No, of course no detail what the games are. :oldman:

Where are people getting coupons for Golf Story? I ordered 2 copies and haven't seen anything yet in my email D:
Got mine on Monday just before 4pm CST with a subject "Thank You From Limited Run Games!" from the address: [email protected] which gmail flagged as being from a mailing list. Double check your spam folder.

I ordered 1 standard edition copy of the game. If you end up not finding an email with a coupon, open a ticket since no one here can do anything to help.

LRG just announced their next two games waiting on the third announcement-possible the final game below). Butcher and Race the Sun. Race the Sun is a pretty fun game.

https://twitter.com/limitedrungames/status/1063129442162221056?s=21

Race the Sun apparently will have a separate Vita trophy set just for this print.

https://twitter.com/limitedrungames/status/1063155468804198400?s=21

Also, not mentioned is The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special.

Gematsuhttps://gematsu.com/2018/11/the-game-paradise-cruisinmix-special-launches-november-30-in-the-west

“Degica Games will also release standard and limited physical editions for The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special via Limited Run Games.”

7f3d75079068354d63cac4ec94392bbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LRG just announced their next two games waiting on the third announcement-possible the final game below). Butcher and Race the Sun. Race the Sun is a pretty fun game.

https://twitter.com/limitedrungames/status/1063129442162221056?s=21

Race the Sun apparently will have a separate Vita trophy set just for this print.

https://twitter.com/limitedrungames/status/1063155468804198400?s=21

Also, not mentioned is The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special.

Gematsuhttps://gematsu.com/2018/11/the-game-paradise-cruisinmix-special-launches-november-30-in-the-west

“Degica Games will also release standard and limited physical editions for The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special via Limited Run Games.”
I didn't really care for Race the Sun. Maybe I needed to spend more time with it, but I tried it for like 20 mins after getting it from PS+ and can't say I remember how the game plays. Butcher seems interesting, but since I need to get all copies of Game Paradise, I will try to limit myself tomorrow.

Damn, Race the Sun uh? If someone would have ask me, I would have said I already had that physical, as I thought LRG released it ages ago. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later, as I have so many orders in shipping limbo, I don't know if these titles are coming or going anymore. LOL

The game is launching digitally in the US on November 30th. No word on when LRG's physical versions will be available.
Good point, and it's not like LRG will ship out new sales immediately. Still possible I suppose, but I think the only time LRG has sold something before it released was Skullgirls and PJM2 and those haven't exactly panned out well for them.

Good point, and it's not like LRG will ship out new sales immediately. Still possible I suppose, but I think the only time LRG has sold something before it released was Skullgirls and PJM2 and those haven't exactly panned out well for them.
LRG also mentioned that there will be no sale on the 30th, so it's pretty unlikely this will be day and date on even the order date. I believe the only two slots this month are the 23rd and maybe the 28th for the Gungeon variant.

bread's done
Back