Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Don’t like the message, deflect and try to make it a personal attack. This seems common around here instead of letting it go or having a real discussion. If no one questioned my post it would have ended right there. Not sure why anyone expects to change anyone else’s perception by attacking them. It only makes you look like a jerk and the other person puts up their wall. It is what it is and as bad as it must appear I dislike LRG, I don’t. They publish physical games and I’m a gamer that still likes buying games physically. Still I enjoy discussing companies and how they work. If you don’t, then ignore the posts and move along. Or don’t and the discussions can keep on going until no one cares enough about LRG to discuss the company. Seems like that is starting to happen here as is given how much conversation has slowed in recent months.

Yeah I imagine people who were duped into chasing a Vita ESRB library, when it was a easy 100 titles or so at the point it was officially removed from retailers over 4 years ago, may not have started at all had they known in advance the rabbit hole it would become tripling in size and all mostly high resell limited releases.

It's a difficult thing to walk away from after the fact when you have years and thousands of dollars sunk into it and are always 99.99% there up until *sigh* yet another release. Which is EXACTLY why everyone in the business of exploiting collectors is foaming at the mouth over the Vita cart situation. The free money is going away.

Most of us will be happy to dump the mental and financial load of Vita tracking and collecting, and consolidate and reroute those efforts into just one or two current and relevant platforms FINALLY. Most of the Vita stuff is just going for the free double dip of stuff that is or will be ported to Switch anyway.
You seriously need help. This is literally the same kind of scapegoating and mental anguish I have heard from longtime drug addicts.

You seriously need help. This is literally the same kind of scapegoating and mental anguish I have heard from longtime drug addicts.
As if you have time to do anything else but play forum police. If it werent for you nearly single handedly trying to police every poster with snarky holier than thou rebuttals to literally everything, most people would just come speak their peace and move on and we wouldnt have these shit shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t like the message, deflect and try to make it a personal attack. This seems common around here instead of letting it go or having a real discussion. If no one questioned my post it would have ended right there. Not sure why anyone expects to change anyone else’s perception by attacking them. It only makes you look like a jerk and the other person puts up their wall. It is what it is and as bad as it must appear I dislike LRG, I don’t. They publish physical games and I’m a gamer that still likes buying games physically. Still I enjoy discussing companies and how they work. If you don’t, then ignore the posts and move along. Or don’t and the discussions can keep on going until no one cares enough about LRG to discuss the company. Seems like that is starting to happen here as is given how much conversation has slowed in recent months.
No one should question your posts? Get the fuck over yourself.

When you say stupid shit like LRG should ARBITRARILY pick $19.99 for a physical release of a game because it’s been on sale digitally, that’s the response you deserve.

And then there are the fanboys- unabashedly apologetic in their “do no wrong” attitude. Let’s keep it in the middle guys.

As if you have time to do anything else but play forum police. If it werent for you nearly single handedly trying to police every poster with snarky holier than thou rebuttals to literally everything, most people would just come speak their peace and move on and we wouldnt have these shit shows.
Actually if you would go away we would have a more constructive forum. You did the same crap in the Vita forum. If you do not like the practices of any of these limited companies, speak with your wallet and do not do business with them. They are not selling food or basic essentials none of us need any of this it is a choice!

For what it is worth I never thought the Vita would hit 300 plus physical games. I would not have started down the rabbit hole if I had known, but it has always been a choice. Honestly there are very few Vita titles, ~5% or so that I probably would not have bought or consider half assed shovelware. This is not the Wii or the DS.

when did they stop giving out the tickets? my bloodstained didnt come with any.
It's been months
No more tickets

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That’s cute. Nothing says basement dweller than some anime profile pic. I’m no grandpa, just some guy paying your welfare.
holy shit you are out of your element

time to get off the internet dad

(P.S. will you take us to Dairy Queen later?)

I swear, this site never fails to entertain me at some point of the day or night.

giphy.gif

It would be nice if they do a “May 31st VN bundle” with both standard vita editions. My first time buying from them and I’m worried it’ll be a struggle to get both together as one order.

It would be nice if they do a “May 31st VN bundle” with both standard vita editions. My first time buying from them and I’m worried it’ll be a struggle to get both together as one order.
I don't see them doing that. There will likely be a megabundle with both CEs and all the standards.

Please keep the thread discussion on topic and refrain from insulting or arguing with other users.

Please do not respond to problematic posts, just report them.

Wow, mods are still around. This must be what it feels like to encounter a legendary pokemon irl.

It's highly unlikely they will bundle just the standards. certainly try to get both its def possible to do if you have faith in your checkout speed, but you may have to settle for one in the AM batch and the other in the PM.

coming soon from LRG

june 7th

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight for Switch

Airheart - Tales of Broken Wings for PS4

june 14th

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty for PS3

Wow, mods are still around. This must be what it feels like to encounter a legendary pokemon irl.

It's highly unlikely they will bundle just the standards. certainly try to get both its def possible to do if you have faith in your checkout speed, but you may have to settle for one in the AM batch and the other in the PM.
I didn't even know mods still existed here, it's truly a blessed week

Momodora is pretty good but I've already gotten it free on steam and xbox so I doubt I'd bite, but if you haven't played it it might be up your alley

It says 59 blades on their website
It’s a ps3 game. Moast sold off their Foreman grill while ago
I've still got my PS3, and a rather large backlog to go with it, but no real interest in this, as I only buy games on the cheap for past gen systems. Of course this is a collector's buy for sure, which I'm not in regards to PS3, but more power to those who may want this.

I don't see the point in this release. If it were a PS3 exclusive, sure, but they've already put this out for the PS4.
The game is well preserved already. Clearly they have no confidence there is enough fan demand for it as there is no limit on either the standard or collectors editions. So I guess it’s just for the money.

Jak 1 and 2 CE's are shipping tomorrow. One of the LR owners stated on discord that Jak 3 should ship around early June too. I'm looking forward to these ones.

I don't see the point in this release. If it were a PS3 exclusive, sure, but they've already put this out for the PS4.
It exists just to make money off of OCD collectors\hoarders. No other reason to release this. Easy pass.

Was excited to see email title that said visual novel Friday, as it's been a very long time since I've bought any LRG title.

Clicked on email, and saw the prices.

Back into obscurity I go...

Was excited to see email title that said visual novel Friday, as it's been a very long time since I've bought any LRG title.

LOL, I feel you Square and then some, as I've been debating the last week if tomorrow will be the end of my run or not?

Jak 1 and 2 CE's are shipping tomorrow. One of the LR owners stated on discord that Jak 3 should ship around early June too. I'm looking forward to these ones.
OH awesome they're in and shipping as planned then? I saw 31st but figured it'd change.

I got the CE for the first one and I'm no dirty flipper but damn I gotta admit that money is tempting haha.

I'm a visual novel guy (waiting for Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble to unlock on Steam to play tomorrow). I will get at least the regular editions and cry. I may go for the Fata Morgana LE.

Tomorrow is one of those rare Fridays were I can wake up whenever I want and I was gonna ask if either of tomorrows releases were worth getting... but if Square's not getting them, I'm not even gonna bother waking up tomorrow.

Good night.:lol:

The House in Fata Morgana is one of the best VNs I've read. Anyone with even a passing interest in them who skips it is missing out. 
Beautiful art and music and a fantastic story. $50 is pretty high but at least with this release I can understand. On Steam the standard game is $25, the prequel is $15, and this is the first time the previously Vita exclusive story and short stories have had an official English translation. 

Still deciding if I want to go for Fata Morgana LE. I feel it's just a bit too much, although if it was like 15 bucks cheaper, I would eat it up easily. I was just so disappointed with the last Nurse Love game's LE. Speaking of Nurse Love Syndrome, its game and LE are being sold too (likely extra stock they want to get rid of). That LE was tiny though so just be warned.

Good luck fellow CAGs. Looks like scalpers were brazen enough to put up listings before the sale this week, seems like it's gonna be a bloodbath.

Has the website crashed for anyone else? I can't do anything.

And now the game sold out and I can't even order it. Wow...

bread's done
Back