Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
just a heads up River City Girls for Switch at bestbuy is only available for in store pick-up no shipping

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/river-city-girls-standard-edition-nintendo-switch/6390274.p?skuId=6390274
Yeah, I noticed this too. This and Duck Game are their two most recent releases so they may finally be realizing that their order quantities were a little high for LRG titles. Probably a combination of lower order quantities and that its a popular title as well.

Not sure it’s worth being awake and sober at 10 am on New Year’s Day for that sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Papers please and Super Meat Boy for vita are listed in the blind boxes but have never gone on sale. Hope they did not relegate the last vita releases to random blind boxes...

Papers please and Super Meat Boy for vita are listed in the blind boxes but have never gone on sale. Hope they did not relegate the last vita releases to random blind boxes...

What did you expect brah ? This is Bob and Doug brotato

When Bernie gets elected these capitalistic pigs will be the first to get the guillotine. :beer:

Man, that would be a new low for LRG to say the least...............And yet I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. LOL

I really don’t use limited run games often, so I’m sorry for a probably obvious question, but how much cheaper do these blowout sale games tend to be compared to their original price?

I really don’t use limited run games often, so I’m sorry for a probably obvious question, but how much cheaper do these blowout sale games tend to be compared to their original price?
LOL, yep you are new, as the "sale" refers to games being offered, not any form of actual discount. You might actually end up paying more due to taxes or even shipping price increases. So the whole point of this(as I'm sure that would be your next question), is to get games you may have missed out on during the year, as many may be higher on the secondary market, but many are lower.

Oh look guys, we found another carton of Breach and Clear - Vita to insert randomly into the blind boxes.  Don't forget to log in tomorrow for your chance to score!  Happy new year from your friends at LRG! :bouncy:  :beer: :D/ 

CoebdiTVMAEM3Wr.jpg

It definitely won't be duplicates of poop this time.

More false advertising from your friendly scumbags at Loose Rattling Games. Since it will be a new decade, they'll prolly charge you more. :beer: as the above poster just pointed out.

Oh look guys, we found another carton of Breach and Clear - Vita to insert randomly into the blind boxes. Don't forget to log in tomorrow for your chance to score! Happy new year from your friends at LRG! :bouncy: [emoji481] :D/

CoebdiTVMAEM3Wr.jpg

It definitely won't be duplicates of poop this time.
Where is this picture from

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

So I don't follow LRG either I see papers please is slated for 2020 release yet is in the mystery vitw bundle. Did this already go up for sale? Or is this going to be the only way to buy it.

So I don't follow LRG either I see papers please is slated for 2020 release yet is in the mystery vitw bundle. Did this already go up for sale? Or is this going to be the only way to buy it.
I'm thinking they may have just goofed up, as they do that on a pretty regular basis. As just offering these games here with no prior mention would probably be dick move of the decade, the last one, or the one just starting, they get top honors. LOL

Lmao. All I can do is laugh.
Yup and keep giving these shady fuckers your money lol
They are the only small print company that does not put numbers on the back of their games.
They do this for a reason.
Cha Ching ! They just keep reprinting Breach and Clear
Lol Loose Rattling Games FTW !

They aren't sure when they will release them?  They are already printed, just sell them for fuck's sake.  Sounds like they truly are in a pissing contest with Nicalis.  Not to mention selling them in Blind boxes (as commons) before their general sale takes inventory away from the general sale.  Such a dick move to the loyal Vita customers.

And how does Breach & Clear keep showing up in these Blowout sales and their pop up shop?  They only printed 1200 copies (or so) yet it keeps showing up years after release....

They aren't sure when they will release them? They are already printed, just sell them for fuck's sake. Sounds like they truly are in a pissing contest with Nicalis. Not to mention selling them in Blind boxes (as commons) before their general sale takes inventory away from the general sale. Such a dick move to the loyal Vita customers.

And how does Breach & Clear keep showing up in these Blowout sales and their pop up shop? They only printed 1200 copies (or so) yet it keeps showing up years after release....
Reprinted more

Where is this picture from

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
I just reverse image searched that photo, and it was tweeted by LRG on July 28th, 2016. While Breach & Clear IS listed as being a part of the Vita blindbox offerings, I can't imagine it would be more than a couple copies.

they are the same price as they originally were

LOL, yep you are new, as the "sale" refers to games being offered, not any form of actual discount.
Just wanted to point out that there has been one game that has been reduced in price, Senko No Ronde 2 LE.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/blowout-sale-2020/products/limited-run-98-senko-no-ronde-2-ps4

WOW, just WOW, are these guys for real? Well, they have finally crossed my line, so these last two games they can stick where the sun don't shine. I've defended their good deeds over the years, as well as ripping them a new one when I saw dumb shit, but this is something I just can't support, PERIOD!

When I said this would be the dick move of the last decade, or the upcoming, it was meant as a joke, as I didn't think even these guys could stoop so low? But my sentiment was very real on the subject matter, so today I'm officially done with LRG, as I won't be getting the last few games or buying any in the future. I guess depending on how they decide on the freebie game, I may qualify, but if I don't,  fuck IT!

I can't defend this, and I wouldn't even try, as this is as clear as day, GREED AND NOTHING MORE! Who in their right mind would opt for a blind box to maybe get a game that will be offered in the future? If they said they would have a small qty for regular sale today, I probably would have been fine with that,as you would have to sit here all day and you would probably deserve a copy if you got one. But the only reason I can see for this is to up blind box revenue, since the end is near, and they have ZERO reason for most to buy those now. Especially since they probably have tons of certain titles left.

So while I have no plans to hang around here and slam these guys like so many others, I can't support these guys anymore, or in the future. I was even thinking of grabbing a few NS titles today if I got the chance, but no more. I guess die the hero, or live long enough to become the villain uh? Oh well, I'll leave you guys with one of my favs, I've used many times in the past here, and a new clip, that I've never used(here at least), but one that says it all. HAPPY NEW YEAR CAG!

tenor.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikv80VE2wkU

Hopefully I can snag a copy of A Train

Edit,

Never mind it’s not part of the sale .... sigh

WTF kept on refreshing Metal Slug 3 for Vita kept saying coming soon, coming soon and then I refresh and it says sold out! I never once had a chance to add it to my cart nor did I ever see the add to cart button. Bullshit

Ok, well this is the last time I attempt to get anything off of their Blowout sale. It would be nice if the items you put in your cart were held for a few minutes and not just taken out of stock as you're completing your order. I was able to put 8 items into my cart a minute before the sale. Every time I put my credit card information in and hit confirm order, it would tell me an item in my cart was sold out now and then I had to go through my credit card info again. This happened 3 times to where I was able to get 2 of the 8 items I had in my cart. Amazing.

Oh well, I suppose I just won't ever have copies of these physical games 

Lol. Another LRG cluster fuck. The ole you can’t check out fast enough sale 2020 with a bonus if you’re the only person able to add 100$ worth of shit and complete payment in 2 seconds.

I was going to come on here to complain how Shopify/Paypal screwed me over on Metal Slug 3 for PS4, but then I see all this whining about the last Vita games being in the Blind Boxes...

The games will still be released the regular way,  A handful of people will get it early if they get a blind box.  So what?  Seriously, SO WHAT?  How does that any way negatively affect you or your collection?  You'll still have your chance to buy your copies, but if you're so insane that you absolutely positively must have it first, you take your chance with a blind box.

And if you ARE that insane, chances are you won't get it and you're out that money and still have to buy it normally like everyone else.

Good gravy people.

I ended up getting a copy of the Night Trap variant. I sold my PS4 copy when the Vita version was announced, but we all know how that turned out. Nice to get another copy at MSRP, I guess.

I was going to come on here to complain how Shopify/Paypal screwed me over on Metal Slug 3 for PS4, but then I see all this whining about the last Vita games being in the Blind Boxes...

The games will still be released the regular way, A handful of people will get it early if they get a blind box. So what? Seriously, SO WHAT? How does that any way negatively affect you or your collection? You'll still have your chance to buy your copies, but if you're so insane that you absolutely positively must have it first, you take your chance with a blind box.

And if you ARE that insane, chances are you won't get it and you're out that money and still have to buy it normally like everyone else.

Good gravy people.
The issue is more that they're arbitrarily holding these games hostage. They're printed, they could be sold today and shipped tomorrow. But instead they're just sitting on them, and the first time they've been made available is through a blind box lottery. If I could buy these games today for $100 each and then stop following LRG and waiting for these sales I'd do it in a heartbeat. I may turn to eBay and do just that when copies inevitably make their way out.

For myself and a lot of others, these are the last things we want from LRG. It's as much about being done with them as it is about getting the games.

Ok, well this is the last time I attempt to get anything off of their Blowout sale. It would be nice if the items you put in your cart were held for a few minutes and not just taken out of stock as you're completing your order. I was able to put 8 items into my cart a minute before the sale. Every time I put my credit card information in and hit confirm order, it would tell me an item in my cart was sold out now and then I had to go through my credit card info again. This happened 3 times to where I was able to get 2 of the 8 items I had in my cart. Amazing.

Oh well, I suppose I just won't ever have copies of these physical games
The only chance you have at securing what you want is to purchase 1 or 2 items at a time and checking out. Focus on games in batches of what you want the most and pay for shipping multiple times. It sucks, but by the time you hit add to cart 8 times to try and grab everything you wanted, the people who were only buying one game already finished their purchase and that game is gone. When there are hundreds to thousands of people fighting over a stock of 10-50 of each game, most people will unfortunately leave upset.

I was able to get outlast 2 for switch.. outlast bundle of terror sold out in cart die to going live early and caught me off guard.

Anyone willing or able to help with bundle of terror game would be awesome

I should add.. I have Gba.. PsVita.. Ps4.. Ds and 3ds games for a trade as well if anyone can lend a hand with Outlast Bundle of Terror switch game I missed out on thx in advance

bread's done
Back