Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Just got a delayed shipping notice from BBY for Shantae (PS4). Presume it'll come eventually. Delay or no delay, I still prefer ordering from BBY if it's an option.

Oh thank Christ, my Ys Origin CE has finally shipped. Of course, it's UPS Mail Innovations, the worst shipping service out there. People should never have to pay for that shitshow. You know LRG is getting deals on shipping fees and they have the gall to charge for Mail Innovations...

Just got a delayed shipping notice from BBY for Shantae (PS4). Presume it'll come eventually. Delay or no delay, I still prefer ordering from BBY if it's an option.
Mine just got delivered today. In my experience, when I get a delayed shipping notice from them, I usually get a shipping confirmation from them later that day.

is there any possibility of the original Shantae game coming to the PS4, either physical or just digitally?  Kind of annoying that if that's the only game in the series that isn't on the PS4.  Game Boy games have come to PS4 XBONE like in Contra and Castlevania Anniversary Collections.

Is there a release date for the original one to be release on the Switch's eShop too?

Mine just got delivered today. In my experience, when I get a delayed shipping notice from them, I usually get a shipping confirmation from them later that day.
Yeah, that is usually the case for me, too. Haven't seen anything further yet, though. BBY is usually good about this so presume I'll have it some time this week.

is there any possibility of the original Shantae game coming to the PS4, either physical or just digitally? Kind of annoying that if that's the only game in the series that isn't on the PS4. Game Boy games have come to PS4 XBONE like in Contra and Castlevania Anniversary Collections.

Is there a release date for the original one to be release on the Switch's eShop too?
Nintendo's done a lot of timed exclusivity stuff recently with higher profile non-AAA games - Panzer Dragoon, Brigandine, Meat Boy Forever, etc. Typically for around six months. The only Switch-exclusive Wayforward games have been Vitamin Collection (which is heavily based around the Switch's control scheme) and Bakugan, which was also released <6 months ago.

LRG caught some flak for rereleasing Panzer Dragoon on PS4 after Switch, so I have no clue if they'll do that again (I feel like if they think they can squeeze more money out of it they will).

Ultimately I have no proof or guarantee one way or another, but I would wager it's likely to get at least a digital release. I'm waiting personally, as PS4 is my preferred platform and i don't care about the original Shantae enough to be upset if I miss out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would consider getting Panzer Dragoon on PS4 from BBY if it shows up there.

Debating whether to get Scott Pilgrim PS4 via LRG or to wait on BBY. At least I have six weeks to think about it.

Well the Scott Pilgrim sales numbers have started to come in (source: LRG cofounder Douglas Bogart's Twitter) and they are a bit staggering.  For last weekend alone they sold over 45K Switch copies and 15K PS4 copies (and preorders are still open for almost 6 more weeks). 

Even more staggering is the cash flow LRG is getting from this sale. LRG has gone on record stating that each developer they work with will get paid the full amount of the digital version of the game, and LRG will keep what is left for making the game, operations, and profit.  Well, for Scott Pilgrim LRG charged a full $20 over the digital version (digital $14.99, physical was $34.99).  That makes it a cool $1.2 million in their pockets after the developer gets paid.  And that's assuming every version of the game sold was the cheapest standard edition (with the smallest profit margin).  The profit margin on the CE is likely much more than $20 for each unit sold.  And that's also not even counting the other high profit merchandise (shirts, pins, etc) that was sold. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they bank over $5 million from this game when the preorder period is over.  It would probably be wise to use a little of that money to hire some temp staff in the shipping department for when that game ships as it will frankly be much more than their current staff can handle.  Yeah, they are not so much that little game company anymore.

The full cost of the digital might seem low, but if they sold a digital copy, they would only get 70%. LRG is probably making

I hate that LRG got ahold of this. Just when they'd shipped me 1 of my 2 last games I have another one.

See you in 2023, Scott Pilgrim, I can't wait to play you for the first time.

Well the Scott Pilgrim sales numbers have started to come in (source: LRG cofounder Douglas Bogart's Twitter) and they are a bit staggering. For last weekend alone they sold over 45K Switch copies and 15K PS4 copies (and preorders are still open for almost 6 more weeks).

Even more staggering is the cash flow LRG is getting from this sale. LRG has gone on record stating that each developer they work with will get paid the full amount of the digital version of the game, and LRG will keep what is left for making the game, operations, and profit. Well, for Scott Pilgrim LRG charged a full $20 over the digital version (digital $14.99, physical was $34.99). That makes it a cool $1.2 million in their pockets after the developer gets paid. And that's assuming every version of the game sold was the cheapest standard edition (with the smallest profit margin). The profit margin on the CE is likely much more than $20 for each unit sold. And that's also not even counting the other high profit merchandise (shirts, pins, etc) that was sold.

I wouldn't be surprised if they bank over $5 million from this game when the preorder period is over. It would probably be wise to use a little of that money to hire some temp staff in the shipping department for when that game ships as it will frankly be much more than their current staff can handle. Yeah, they are not so much that little game company anymore.
Are you also accounting for the effort put in to make the deal, create the box art, marketing, actually producing the physical game, support staff to answer “when will it ship” tickets, etc?

I hate that LRG got ahold of this. Just when they'd shipped me 1 of my 2 last games I have another one.

See you in 2023, Scott Pilgrim, I can't wait to play you for the first time.
You can literally buy the digital version to play? I don't understand this the rationale behind I'm buying this to play for the first time mentality.

Buying the digital version so you know what you are getting into before committing the money towards the physical version is probably the better way to go about this.

Most people buying this are nostalgic from the original release; if it's your first time, folks have already voiced that the gameplay is done better in newer, better releases like SOR4.

Are you also accounting for the effort put in to make the deal, create the box art, marketing, actually producing the physical game, support staff to answer “when will it ship” tickets, etc?
Don't forget the inherent overhead of having a physical office space, and warehouse facilities for storing physical stock. Salaries for office staff, legal expenses, insurance, and the overrun from larger-than-needed print runs. Businesses have way more expenses than most people realize.

This isn't to say that they aren't doing well for themselves. But I also don't think they are rolling in profits the way some people seem to think. Physical products inherently have lower margins, and I'm willing to bet that many of the recent games they've sold don't do nearly as well as Scott Pilgrim has. Not everything can be a hit, and one of the consequences of larger output is a drop in novelty.

Yes, that is why I stated: "and LRG will keep what is left for making the game, operations, and profit."

LRG is a great company and I'm not sure why there is so much hostility towards them here. We would have never gotten physical copies of these games otherwise. A few games were somewhat late, but so what? Most people keep the games sealed and don't play them so it doesn't matter. I had one problem, opened a ticket and they resolved it the next day. Panzer Dragoon coming to PS4 is literally not their fault, if you know anything about the history of gaming there have always been timed exclusives with better versions on other platforms later. For now I give them a 9/10.

LRG is a great company and I'm not sure why there is so much hostility towards them here. We would have never gotten physical copies of these games otherwise. A few games were somewhat late, but so what? Most people keep the games sealed and don't play them so it doesn't matter. I had one problem, opened a ticket and they resolved it the next day. Panzer Dragoon coming to PS4 is literally not their fault, if you know anything about the history of gaming there have always been timed exclusives with better versions on other platforms later. For now I give them a 9/10.
Believe it or not, this is pretty much how we all started. I hope you keep that enthusiasm. For me, buying from LRG just became unfun. They still occasionally put out stuff I want, but even then their massive shipping backlog means there's no telling when I'll actually get what I ordered. Plus I'm not interested in rereleases of games that often have millions of physical copies out there already so I'm not really their target demographic anymore.

I still hang around because when they do put out something I want, it usually means they're my only option to get it. That's probably why there's so much negativity: LRG ends up with a lot of exclusive games so even the people who don't like them keep following them because there's no alternative.

I find it kind of sad that these will likely not be opened. I feel games are meant to be played. I have many unopened myself and honestly am trying to sell them off or play them usually when the digital is able to purchased cheaply in a sale or something. Most of the time by the time you get your physical copies months and months later you no longer really care as much since the hype is down. The hype is high for Scott Pilgrim for example, but what about in like 10 months or whenever they release it? That's my main drawback, plus many games just don't need physical copies and aren't worth preserving that way IMHO. I will get Scott Pilgrim maybe on release at BB, but by then I probably wont care anymore. It's the same for Kickstarters for me. A lot of the times when the years go by and we finally get a product, it could be out of date, or not as cool by then. There are exceptions obviously.

You can literally buy the digital version to play? I don't understand this the rationale behind I'm buying this to play for the first time mentality.

Buying the digital version so you know what you are getting into before committing the money towards the physical version is probably the better way to go about this.

Most people buying this are nostalgic from the original release; if it's your first time, folks have already voiced that the gameplay is done better in newer, better releases like SOR4.
I don't buy digital video games.

For the people who don't keep the games sealed , the company's communication methods are awful. You can only order from them with the expectation of "you'll get it someday" with no vague window ever sticking, and just becoming another vague window. Any time anything is fubared, order-wise, they've failed me personally ( SOR4 late? Here, have a steam code. Don't want to play on steam? Too bad, steam codes are cheap and we don't want to spend money to give you a code on the platform you ordered. ) Elimination of rewards program with no replacement of any incentives. ( is the bottom line really that small? )

Early -on they used to churn out consistent darling games, but now it's like..anything has a pulse gets a run. Not that i'm saying it's bad, because it'll probably hit some niche game I want because of this, but now I have to deal with tens of LRG emails hoping to find a release I recognize.

All good points above me, and I'm going to add one more: I buy games to play.

The only reason I have sealed games is because I haven't gotten around to playing them yet (or I got a code for my platform of choice at the same time). So more often than not, I want to play something when I order it, unless I know it's a preorder with a firm release date. And it's not unreasonable to expect a reasonable shipping time. The vast majority of LRG releases are already available to the public digitally, which makes the wait even worse for someone like me that always prefers physical over digital.

Early on, the good stuff about LRG overshadowed the bad. But then the bad kept growing, and the good was curtailed, mostly by LRG themselves. They've worked themselves into a corner, but they didn't have to. They grew too big, too quickly, and not having proper business experience (something they admit to), they didn't know how to properly manage that growth.

Honestly, I'm amazed they're still in business, but when they keep getting (so far) exclusives like 'Scott Pilgrim,' they'll stay in business. If there was a release of 'Scott Pilgrim' (I'm using this game as the most recent example) anywhere other than LRG, even another "limited" company not traditional retail, you bet your ass people would be skipping over LRG, because who knows when they'll receive their game.

Got my first ever limited run blind boxes, two PS4 CEs.  Jumanji (whoever said everyone is getting that called it) and super hadorak classic edition.  Pretty much a wash?

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1353783478584803328?s=20
I see in the upper-right it will also be up for PS4 preorder. Game looks pretty good, now I just have to decide which console (I'm leaning PS4 on this one for some reason).

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the "last PS4 game ever printed" ends up being an LRG title with how many we have (potentially) coming up for announcement this next year.

Maybe this is why two of three packages that shipped since Nov 28 are MIA..,,,
What the hell happened to the label?[attachment=35209:7156AADB-4D5B-44FB-89F8-E4E4D5B4C570.jpeg]

What the hell happened to the label?
attachicon.gif
7156AADB-4D5B-44FB-89F8-E4E4D5B4C570.jpeg
Ouch. I got a package last week that was soaking wet. Like it was still wet when it was delivered.

Damn, Shantae NS already gone everywhere...? Seems like just last week it was available at all locations.

Also, anyone know what the birthday offer is? I see a save $x with your birthday offer but I have no idea what said offer is- I do have a b-day coming up.
It is a 10% off coupon. You should see the detail on your my offer section on the website.

YS Origin CE was getting ready to ship a week ago and still no movement.  It's the first and likely last thing I order from them.  I'm not interested in physical copies of indie games.  I was curious about how well they did collector's editions.  It does not seem worth the money and wait for most of them.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the "last PS4 game ever printed" ends up being an LRG title with how many we have (potentially) coming up for announcement this next year.
Don't hold your breath. Sony has always continued to support their older consoles after their new offerings are on store shelves. It just makes sense. All of their consoles have sold well enough that it doesn't make sense to abandon their existing install base. The PS4 is no exception. As one of the most broadly distributed systems of its generation, its install base will keep it relevant and receiving game releases for another two or three years, easy. I mean heck, the Vita was a miserable failure by comparison, and look how long it managed to hang around! On top of all of that, the PS4's disc production is likely not far off from standard Blu-Rays, so they aren't going to be abandoning the production factories for them anytime soon. Expect PS4 games to be on offer for quite some time to come.

What the hell happened to the label?
attachicon.gif
7156AADB-4D5B-44FB-89F8-E4E4D5B4C570.jpeg
Sadly, anytime clear tape isn't put over a label(which is 95% of the time), you run the risk of labels getting snagged and pulled off of a package, or ending up with someone else label on your package. Most places slap labels on packages quickly and then out the door, and often times, a corner of the label may be slightly raised, and that's all it takes for it to come off at some point(or get partially torn, etc).

The clear tape over the label also helps when dealing with the elements of bad weather, as once a label gets wet, it can come off easy, or be hard to read depending on exposure. I've gotten so much mail/packages over the years that I'm amazed made it to me, but in each case, the item within was often damaged or not usable(due to water damage). The same way packages are thrown on and off trucks with little regard to damages, the same rules apply to mail sitting out in the elements, as USPS could care less if a package is water logged or not.

I see in the upper-right it will also be up for PS4 preorder. Game looks pretty good, now I just have to decide which console (I'm leaning PS4 on this one for some reason).

Don't hold your breath. Sony has always continued to support their older consoles after their new offerings are on store shelves. It just makes sense. All of their consoles have sold well enough that it doesn't make sense to abandon their existing install base. The PS4 is no exception. As one of the most broadly distributed systems of its generation, its install base will keep it relevant and receiving game releases for another two or three years, easy. I mean heck, the Vita was a miserable failure by comparison, and look how long it managed to hang around! On top of all of that, the PS4's disc production is likely not far off from standard Blu-Rays, so they aren't going to be abandoning the production factories for them anytime soon. Expect PS4 games to be on offer for quite some time to come.
I was a bit surprised to hear reports that Sony had essentially stopped producing PS4s earlier this year. I suppose it's yet another indicator of how the pandemic continues to create serious problems with manufacturing and maintaining supply/delivery chains.

I agree it'd be absolutely foolish for Sony to abandon a PS4 install base of ~115 million users for a PS5 base that isn't even at 5 million, and may not even get to a quarter of the PS4 install base by the end of the year. In short, I expect Sony and most third-parties to continue to support last-gen development. That the PS5 is (nearly) fully backwards-compatible makes it an even easier proposition for publishers to keep supporting the PS4 platform.

I'm less convinced, however, that disc-based support for PS4 will continue for as long, at least from the likes of Sony and other large-mid scale publishers. I don't mean to say that game discs will go away (they won't, but will become increasing niche, and increasing more expensive), but it's clear (if it wasn't before) that game publishers are determined to transform the industry into a mostly digitally-based transaction world. Gamers, who tend to be more tech-savvy than average consumers, all seem either okay (or resigned) to that future.

All of this is to say that while I can see Sony's PS4 support lasting for another two+ years (Sony has already quietly confirmed flagship titles like Horizon 2 will be PS4-compatible), I don't see them necessarily pushing PS4-bluray discs out the door. On this front, I do think smaller publishers like LRG and Iam8bit will be among the last publishers to keep releasing disc-based PS4 games. As Richard Kain mentioned, LRG and Play-Asia are still publishing Vita games (well, at least until Sony Japan stops making cartridges). No reason to think the same won't happen to bluray PS4 discs.

The good news is that even if Sony ultimately stops printing PS4 bluray discs, the bluray medium (while selling fewer and fewer numbers each passing year) is nowhere near facing extinction. This is of course because bluray sales will continue to find support through movie publishers, which now includes many small publishers like Shout Factory and Kino Lorber. It's hard to see why Sony would ever voluntarily put an end to a disc licensing deal that continues to generate revenue (as long as continued production doesn't outweigh the costs).

All that said, it's a shame that the prevalence of disc-based games is past, and that the next step in the game industry will be the continued extinction of them. It's a business decision, to be sure, and the trajectory is all but assured. And while a more digital-based world probably helps extend PS4 support in the long-run, it still stinks that we're probably looking at the generation where game discs become an anachronism during the console cycle.

I've heard some suggest that the size of games may help discs stick around a little longer. May be true, but companies have strong incentives to cut out the retail/physical item. It's costly, increases risk, and most importantly, gives users a property right to resell. My bet is that publishers would rather invest in compression technology and even make less data intense games to offset the potential-bigger download issue.

Hey, at least for dinosaurs like us who want physical discs, there will be LRG (and a few others). But this is all a slow and steady march to niche-dom. Most of us (I think) know that.

That's my rant ;-)

I think the big, key thing is that platform holders (Sony/Xbox) are in the driver's seat for what happens with disc-based games moving forward. They're pushing digital because it helps their bottom lines. The biggest problem with cutting physical out completely (as much as I'm sure they'd like to) is the state of internet infrastructure - data caps, rural connectivity, etc. Not just in America, but also in developing markets. Someone in Middle-of-Nowhere, USA may have to spend their entire datacap to download something like the latest COD, and saying "no disc for you" cuts out sales.

I'm also quite frankly surprised that Sony's left the MOQ for physical games as low as they have for as long as they have. Printing is an economy of scale and the 1k-1.5k MOQ (depending on region) is paltry to them compared to things like Horizon, Cyberpunk, etc.

Beyond the digital-only consoles, my tinfoil hat theory is that the next wave of digital push will be either upping MOQ for physical media or enforcing a minimum filesize (former being a Sony thing since Microsoft's MOQ is already high). Both raise the bar for justification and would result in more digital purchases.

Nintendo's a little bit of a different beast because we have yet to see a Nintendo console without a physical media reader. I imagine they want to push digital sales as well, but they haven't taken any action on that desire yet (publicly, at least).

I think as long as Sony is making money on PS4 discs, we're going to keep seeing physical PS4 games. Just look how long production of the Vita carts went, and that had to be much more expensive to produce than the (otherwise) universally used disc that is currently Blu-ray. Maybe the minimum print/order run will increase, but it'll be years before physical PS4 games end I reckon.

YS Origin CE was getting ready to ship a week ago and still no movement. It's the first and likely last thing I order from them. I'm not interested in physical copies of indie games. I was curious about how well they did collector's editions. It does not seem worth the money and wait for most of them.
Same here. I got all excited when I was emailed the shipping notification, but the package hasn't actually been picked up since then (over a week ago). Moreover, they're using UPS Mail Innovations, the worst shipping service out there that's usually reserved for free shipping. Pathetic.

This is also my first purchase with LRG and it'll probably be my last. All this company seems to care about is securing as many game releases as they can to get everyone's money upfront, then they sit on all the orders for an ungodly amount of time. Oh sure, they give you production and shipping windows, but those may as well just read "whenever" with how long it takes them to do anything.

Same here. I got all excited when I was emailed the shipping notification, but the package hasn't actually been picked up since then (over a week ago). Moreover, they're using UPS Mail Innovations, the worst shipping service out there that's usually reserved for free shipping. Pathetic.

This is also my first purchase with LRG and it'll probably be my last. All this company seems to care about is securing as many game releases as they can to get everyone's money upfront, then they sit on all the orders for an ungodly amount of time. Oh sure, they give you production and shipping windows, but those may as well just read "whenever" with how long it takes them to do anything.
The long delays suck, but those are not entirely on LRG. They have to get these games cleared and published by Sony, and given their small print runs, I'm guessing Sony puts LRG titles on the lowest end of its print priorities. It's not like LRG, or any of these smaller publishers, can just go to a local Kinkos and get these made. It just doesn't work that way. Just buy the games you want, or wait to preorder it at Best Buy if that's an option.

The long delays suck, but those are not entirely on LRG. They have to get these games cleared and published by Sony, and given their small print runs, I'm guessing Sony puts LRG titles on the lowest end of its print priorities. It's not like LRG, or any of these smaller publishers, can just go to a local Kinkos and get these made. It just doesn't work that way. Just buy the games you want, or wait to preorder it at Best Buy if that's an option.
No, it's entirely on LRG - their company, their responsibility. This is their business model. There wouldn't be a "delay" if they operated differently. But, since their entire model has the customer footing the bill upfront for production of the product, every pre-order is almost a more reliable Kickstarter. They sell way more product than they can handle while maintaining a more "acceptable" delivery window. I'll give LRG a pass for any delays once product is handed off to a carrier. Everything before that is on them, though.

And that's not me complaining. I really don't care, but I don't expect most to be the same. I'm in no hurry for anything. But, hopefully most know by now what they are getting with LRG. I have no expectation as to when something might arrive. I've had cases where something ships and I barely recognize the name of the game. For anyone not wanting to wait indefinitely (most people, I'd guess), I can see why LRG would be a huge dissatisfier for them.

But, I am almost always happy with the end product and their customer service has been really good. The actual fulfillment of replacement items/parts is just as slow as everything else, but the actual customer service part of it is pretty responsive and accommodating.

No, it's entirely on LRG - their company, their responsibility. This is their business model. There wouldn't be a "delay" if they operated differently. But, since their entire model has the customer footing the bill upfront for production of the product, every pre-order is almost a more reliable Kickstarter. They sell way more product than they can handle while maintaining a more "acceptable" delivery window. I'll give LRG a pass for any delays once product is handed off to a carrier. Everything before that is on them, though.

And that's not me complaining. I really don't care, but I don't expect most to be the same. I'm in no hurry for anything. But, hopefully most know by now what they are getting with LRG. I have no expectation as to when something might arrive. I've had cases where something ships and I barely recognize the name of the game. For anyone not wanting to wait indefinitely (most people, I'd guess), I can see why LRG would be a huge dissatisfier for them.

But, I am almost always happy with the end product and their customer service has been really good. The actual fulfillment of replacement items/parts is just as slow as everything else, but the actual customer service part of it is pretty responsive and accommodating.
I'm of the same mind as you when it comes to LRG, BrandonJF. I've not (and hopefully never will) experienced any issues with the games I've ordered ... except for the long delays in getting them.

Yes, of course, LRG is ultimately responsible for its business model, and clearly, the Company seems content to continue to stack on more product sales despite growing backlogs and delays. Your Kickstarter analogy is apt. Rather than take out loans, LRG is more than likely using cash infused through initial orders to fund publishing/operations. It's a model that's obviously causing many customer relations problems. At this point, LRG would be better off if they'd be more upfront about the delivery model and tell customers that games they order now would take until 2022 (or later) to deliver.

Again, not to defend LRG, but abstaining from taking private loans makes sense, as it's essentially a zero-interest "loan," and it's not unusual for small businesses to do this. That said, this model may work for publishing a few games a year, but it seems evident LRG's management may be running on fumes as it tries to grow the business using the same structure. I'm not sure what their options are, but no question LRG is going to lose favor with customers who don't want to put in an order and wait over a year to get their games.

What LRG is doing may work for folks like me, but I have to think we're the minority. Mainstream consumers are unlikely to be receptive to this model.

Unfortunately, I don't see many ways out of this for them (or customers), with the exception of LRG taking far fewer product orders. The problem, of course, is capitalism (or as some prefer to call it, "greed"). As long as game sales keep flowing, there is no incentive to pull back. And for all the backlash LRG may get online, its sales are doing just fine, and well, the company does bring unique titles to the physical space that wouldn't otherwise get such attention.

It's a love-hate, vicious cycle, but one most physical game buyers may have to get used to dealing with. Unlike movie publishing deals, where discs can be manufactured at various facilities, game platform publishing is dictated by the console holder, so it's a bit more complicated. Can it be managed better? Of course. Is LRG doing as best it could to level expectations? Probably not.

That the market for physical game sales is contracting doesn't help matters, nor does the fact that the largest publishers (including the console makers themselves) probably wouldn't mind seeing physical discs go away.

In this environment, I don't think you should expect much to change for LRG, or any other small publisher unwilling to foot the initial costs or take on the full risk. It's a fragile set-up, to be sure.

Received my games from the blow out sale Monday.  Looks like someone ran a box cutter across the side of the package but fortunately it didn't hit anything on the inside.  Also not particularly a fan of them advertising what is inside the box that is being left on my front porch.

Included a gold Outer Wilds card, it can go with the plain one I got with my order last year.

Also ordered two PS4 blind boxes, not even a shipping email on those yet.  I honestly thought they would arrive first since they said they were already boxed up and didn't know what was in them per the sale media.  Not a big deal, as long as I get them.

Received my games from the blow out sale Monday. Looks like someone ran a box cutter across the side of the package but fortunately it didn't hit anything on the inside. Also not particularly a fan of them advertising what is inside the box that is being left on my front porch.
that is one thing I don't like about LRG I live in a not so safe area and have had two LRG packages stolen from my door step

Does anyone know if SPINCH is getting a physical release other then through iam8bit? Is LRG or normal retail release coming? I hate how these companies are so cagey about these things.

bread's done
Back