Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Estimated Ship Date changed to December 2021:Estimated Ship Date changed to Q1 2022:Estimated Ship Date changed to Q2 2022:Production Status changed to At LRG Warehouse:Titles by Estimated Ship Date:
  • Q1 2022: 102 (43.8%)
  • TBD: 50 (21.5%)
  • Q2 2022: 41 (17.6%)
  • Q4 2021: 24 (10.3%)
  • December 2021: 6 (2.6%)
  • November 2021: 4 (1.7%)
  • Dec 2021 / Jan 2022: 2 (0.9%)
  • Q3 2021: 2 (0.9%)
  • Q3 2022: 1 (0.4%)
  • 2021: 1 (0.4%)
Titles by Production Status:
  • In Production: 233 (91.7%)
  • At LRG Warehouse: 20 (7.9%)
  • Pre-production: 1 (0.4%)

Estimated Ship Date changed to Q2 2022:Estimated Ship Date changed to Q3 2022:Titles by Estimated Ship Date:
  • Q1 2022: 109 (45.0%)
  • Q2 2022: 49 (20.2%)
  • TBD: 43 (17.8%)
  • Q4 2021: 24 (9.9%)
  • December 2021: 6 (2.5%)
  • November 2021: 4 (1.7%)
  • Dec 2021 / Jan 2022: 2 (0.8%)
  • Q3 2021: 2 (0.8%)
  • Q3 2022: 2 (0.8%)
  • 2021: 1 (0.4%)
  • In Production: 242 (92.0%)
  • At LRG Warehouse: 20 (7.6%)
  • Pre-production: 1 (0.4%)

This is related SLG... Clockwork Aquario has shipped for me on the switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster Sanctuary is an interested get, I want that game, but with my focus shifting to Steam Deck, I'm not as interested in getting LRG stuff for the Switch.

Estimated Ship Date changed to *Please note if you have another item tied to this order, your shipment will only be shipped after all items are complete. Shipping queue times may vary.: 
(This is the same game that previously had "https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0912/7444/files/RatingPending_EForEveryone_240x240_9f469a4f-1ef4-43f8-a8d2-38dd2b81c762_480x480.png?v=1609786509" -- literally an image URL -- set as the estimated shipping date.  Cursed!)

Estimated Ship Date changed to Q1 2022:Production Status changed to At LRG Warehouse:Titles by Estimated Ship Date:
  • Q1 2022: 120 (48.0%)
  • Q2 2022: 54 (21.6%)
  • TBD: 43 (17.2%)
  • Q4 2021: 22 (8.8%)
  • December 2021: 4 (1.6%)
  • *Please note if you have another item tied to this order, your shipment will only be shipped after all items are complete. Shipping queue times may vary.: 1 (0.4%)
  • In Production: 249 (94.3%)
  • At LRG Warehouse: 13 (4.9%)
  • Pre-production: 2 (0.8%)

Estimated Ship Date changed to Q1 2022:Estimated Ship Date changed to Q2 2022:Titles by Estimated Ship Date:
  • Q1 2022: 128 (51.2%)
  • Q2 2022: 56 (22.4%)
  • TBD: 43 (17.2%)
  • Q4 2021: 12 (4.8%)
  • *Please note if you have another item tied to this order, your shipment will only be shipped after all items are complete. Shipping queue times may vary.: 1 (0.4%)
  • In Production: 249 (94.7%)
  • At LRG Warehouse: 12 (4.6%)
  • Pre-production: 2 (0.8%)

Has anyone here gotten a damaged game from LRG and have you asked to swap it out for an undamaged copy?

How do they typically respond in those situations?

I got a game damaged from them a few days ago. The spine was all torn up, so it ruined the cover and everything.

You got it wrong, the added junk is the only reason people buy collectors editions.
I think it's one or two things they want in those editions, like a steelbook or OST, not art cards, double-sided posters of the game cover, the fake cases for another platform etc. You buy for one or two things and have to deal with all the rest because there's no other option to get those one or two things.

Has anyone here gotten a damaged game from LRG and have you asked to swap it out for an undamaged copy?

How do they typically respond in those situations?

I got a game damaged from them a few days ago. The spine was all torn up, so it ruined the cover and everything.
It's not an uncommon scenario. If you open a ticket, they'll probably ask for pictures of the damage to verify and then offer a partial refund or full exchange. The back and forth might take a bit and it could legitimately be another month or so before your replacement ships out because of the holidays, though.

You can start the process here: https://support.limitedrungames.com/hc/en-us

I got the Doom collection Ps4, Dangun Feveron and SW Republic Commando today. Is the DRM issue for Doom on ps4 and switch? If so this is a disappointing delivery, two sets of disappointment in one package. Wish I had bought Bug Fables instead...

I think it's one or two things they want in those editions, like a steelbook or OST, not art cards, double-sided posters of the game cover, the fake cases for another platform etc. You buy for one or two things and have to deal with all the rest because there's no other option to get those one or two things.
I don't buy collectors editions, but I actually don't mind the double sided posters even folded up.

Estimated Ship Date changed to Q1 2022:Titles by Estimated Ship Date:
  • Q1 2022: 129 (50.0%)
  • Q2 2022: 61 (23.6%)
  • TBD: 43 (16.7%)
  • Q4 2021: 12 (4.7%)
  • Q3 2022: 5 (1.9%)
  • Dec 2021 / Jan 2022: 1 (0.4%)
  • In Production: 257 (95.5%)
  • At LRG Warehouse: 10 (3.7%)
  • Pre-production: 2 (0.7%)

Well, LRG, go out and get Spiritfarer the Farewell Edition on PS4.

I know iam8bit put out a physical edtion, but the dlc and updates aren't on disc so this is an opportunity to put the conplete edition out.

And yes, I'll double dip.

While I'm at it, I'll throw out another title for LRG - Uppers from Marvelous.

It was in development for PS4 but then got canned (guessing Sony stopped it). Any chance LRG could help bring that one over to the Switch?

Got the Monkey Island CE today.  Packaging was way better - hard cardboard corner protectors.  Too bad it didn't matter.  Still had a damaged corner on the box.  No damage to the corner protector, though, or outer box, so I'm going to assume it was damaged before they packed it.

Their customer service already replied to my support request.  That is some pretty impressive response time.

Man LRG's been announcing stuff like crazy these past few weeks. Given how financially constrained people typically are around the holidays that seems like a really strange choice. I have to assume it's still selling though since they keep doing it.

Man LRG's been announcing stuff like crazy these past few weeks. Given how financially constrained people typically are around the holidays that seems like a really strange choice. I have to assume it's still selling though since they keep doing it.
Lucky for me, it's all been trash or old shit getting re-released so I only have one order since August.

Down to two open orders here, last one from September. There have been a few things of interest to me (Ikenfell comes to mind) but my disdain for LRG has just outpaced my love for physical games. I'm still planning on picking up the original Shantae for PS4 so I have the full series, but beyond that it's going to take something massive to get me to re-order from them. It helps that their focus seems to be on the Switch now and I don't really play my Switch.

Production Status changed to At LRG Warehouse:Titles by Estimated Ship Date:
  • Q1 2022: 124 (49.0%)
  • Q2 2022: 63 (24.9%)
  • TBD: 41 (16.2%)
  • Q4 2021: 12 (4.7%)
  • Q3 2022: 5 (2.0%)
  • Dec 2021 / Jan 2022: 1 (0.4%)
  • In Production: 252 (92.6%)
  • At LRG Warehouse: 18 (6.6%)
  • Pre-production: 2 (0.7%)

Just a heads up if anybody was gonna pre-order the Angry Video Game Nerd 1 & 2 Deluxe game I ordered it directly from Screenwave media’s website and I saved almost $5 compared to buying it directly from LRG

Just a heads up if anybody was gonna pre-order the Angry Video Game Nerd 1 & 2 Deluxe game I ordered it directly from Screenwave media’s website and I saved almost $5 compared to buying it directly from LRG
Thanks! I've always enjoyed AVGN, he seems like a good dude. Anyone actually played these games? Are they any good?

Have you noticed every time LRG posts on social media it’s just flooded with responses about people being upset about delays, and how long they take to ship. I think people are finally fed up! I am too! They also tried to do a PR spin send emails showing they are currently shipping various games. That made me even more mad. Yeah your shipping castlevania regular edition to people, but also reminding the customers (who paid for your special editions) that there is NO eta for the collectors editions. They added salt to the wounds my holding my regular edition back until the collectors edition shipped. Way to build customer loyalty. With every release they have I immediately do a Play Asia search and hope they release it too.

Have you noticed every time LRG posts on social media it’s just flooded with responses about people being upset about delays, and how long they take to ship. I think people are finally fed up! I am too! They also tried to do a PR spin send emails showing they are currently shipping various games. That made me even more mad. Yeah your shipping castlevania regular edition to people, but also reminding the customers (who paid for your special editions) that there is NO eta for the collectors editions. They added salt to the wounds my holding my regular edition back until the collectors edition shipped. Way to build customer loyalty. With every release they have I immediately do a Play Asia search and hope they release it too.

I dunno if I'd say they're flooded with responses about people being upset by the delays. They're certainly there, yes, but there are still a whole lot of "yes men" who feel obligated to tell the world they bought whatever it is that was just released, too. Keep in mind that social media algorithms try to feed you content they think you'll engage with/want to see, so if you frequently like or respond to those complaints you're likely to see more of those kinds of responses in your feed or higher in the reply list.

I love games but they really scrape the barrel for some of these finds
They have a lot of stans who will buy any crap they ship in a case with a sticker and keychain. Really, 80% of what they release is just shovelware and unnecessary to be in physical media. I won’t even mention the markup many have between digital and physical.

bread's done
Back