Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Industry legends LOL.

I should stop reading this but it's this bizarre mix of daytime soap opera and crazy homeless guy yelling about the radio in his teeth.
At this point, I really hope this is Doug, because the idea someone could Stan this hard for a company that just sells them stuff is nuts. Like, the Apple-diehards don’t even go this deep on deifying the company.

But the default here is pretty much every single old cag that was here day one... before this thread was made even... has burned out. It's a safe place to express frustration for your purchases as well as talk about games. Because as much as LRG sucks... we are mostly still gamers that prefer physical. Some have been so burned they have abandoned physical games for some (or all) systems. But those of us still hanging out week after week still enjoy physical games which unfortunately means on occasion possibly having to deal with LRG.
Not every single one has burned out. I still buy plenty from them. Nothing has really changed for me - if they sell something I'm interested in physically, I'll get it. I have yet to gain a personal grudge against the company. Am I amazed that their business model is working for them? Yep. I would think there would not be many like me who can throw money at them and forget about it. When I get something from LRG, it's like a Christmas present. What could it be? Bloodrayne 1+2? Oh, yeah! I kinda remember that!

I'm not going to argue against those who do, although I think some people are almost blinded by their hatred at this point and just see "evil" in everything LRG does. And many are aware of what they are getting with LRG, so at this point....

And I really get having a personal grudge based on a bad experience. How some feel about LRG is how I feel about SRG. I have never had an experience with LRG like what I've had with SRG.

BrandonJF, it's pretty remarkable you can be so chill about your purchases.   No doubt you'll eventually get whatever you buy, and I think most of us still agree with that... but in all those purchases not a single thing has bothered you.  Congrats.

I don't preorder that many games... so whatever I get, I have to really want and anticipate playing.   The last time I was burned was Golf Story.  Late to ship games they said were on hand, broken old version on the cart, no patch update like digital got a year earlier, lots of waiting for the physical to get patched to the point that by time I got to feel safe to play it the experience was just too tainted.  I think I got half way through and just quit.   The last game I ordered was the standard switch Castlevania Anniversary Collection.  No issues with that order, though I did end up buying it cheap digital and then didn't really care as much when the physical showed up.

You will bash LRG for "long wait times" yet those BBY preorders are going on months now without an official release date while LRG gives actual time frames about when they will ship and when they are delayed will update the pages. At least when you order from LRG you are confirmed to get what you ordered.
I can cancel my order on Best Buy if I no longer want it for whatever reason, no hassle. LRG has a record of blacklisting buyers that want to cancel for waiting months on end with no communication of a shipping date. That's terrible customer service.

Not to mention, what happens if an "indie" company like LRG goes bankrupt? Will any of us ever get our orders from 1+ years ago they still haven't fulfilled yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on team "Ponzi Scheme" regarding LRG since COVID impacts happened; it wasn't done maliciously, at first, but now they likely know that they need the inertia from bloated boxes of tat to keep the machine going.

I do wonder if those devoted fans that ship out games from their one physical store are just that, fans, or conveniently unidentified contractors.  If they have that many copies, why not list them on their site and ship?

I pretty much only buy used or Best Buy or if the game is actively sold on their site (partner title).  I am not giving out free loans to the company.  And I will pay a bit more to buy from VGP, or similar partner sites (and not get a card, *GASP*), for stuff I want, as well.

With many stores and publishers realizing they can satiate demand with ready reprint orders from Nintendo, I sincerely hope this bloated Switch market implodes and I can get some reasonably priced additions to my collection!

I have been on team "Ponzi Scheme" regarding LRG since COVID impacts happened; it wasn't done maliciously, at first, but now they likely know that they need the inertia from bloated boxes of tat to keep the machine going.

I do wonder if those devoted fans that ship out games from their one physical store are just that, fans, or conveniently unidentified contractors. If they have that many copies, why not list them on their site and ship?

I pretty much only buy used or Best Buy or if the game is actively sold on their site (partner title). I am not giving out free loans to the company. And I will pay a bit more to buy from VGP, or similar partner sites (and not get a card, *GASP*), for stuff I want, as well.

With many stores and publishers realizing they can satiate demand with ready reprint orders from Nintendo, I sincerely hope this bloated Switch market implodes and I can get some reasonably priced additions to my collection!
Woah now as one of the biggest switch collectors chill out on it imploding.

Doug and seafoam are CLEARLY both crazy.
Y'all need to get slapped with the normal stick for a few hours.
I mean I’ll definitely admit that I don’t like getting heated or drawn back into this (and jesus, looking at my last post i do apologize for it being a rosetta stone in length… uh, got carried away), but when people get after me or still continue to be mad over something i wrote months ago, and poke fun of the fact an item i really looked forward to broke my trust with them, (and they still never sent a PC DVD despite working out pizza hut coupons) I’m not gonna stand down. I dont mind if people who do buy from them and do get their games and have a positive experience enjoy it, because that’s great! Especially if the QC is top notch and whatnot. I just get bummed seeing the CEOs learn nothing from the years of feedback they heard in and out of their discord, and seeing stuff like BMZ3 happen and people getting bummed.

Not to mention, you don't understand what "stalking" is. Someone reading your publicly visible Twitter page and sending you a DM so they can be professional instead of arguing publicly in front of others is not "stalking". You are the one who brought this up publicly instead of talking about it privately in DMs. You have months of hateful blog posts, Tweets, and forum posts publicly bashing a reliable company and people like Goku and many others have had enough. Someone defending a company, and two industry legends, is not "shilling". It's defending them from vicious and hurtful people online who, for whatever reason, take their hatred out on a company that constantly sells out of games and has thousands of loyal fans and has done business with the biggest names in gaming. If you don't like them, fine. Just leave them alone. There's a reason why you were blocked.
This is the sort of shit I’m talking about. What doug did was 100% stalking since I openly tweeted mentioning that if he or anyone else wanted to have an open discussion with me, they were free to reply to my tweets or tweet me directly. I dont do DMS, because there’s zero reason to keep basic “hey guys, improve QC” shit contained there. We aint discussing NDAS or sensitive info, just me pointing out that “yeah these ces were broken in shrinkwrap”.

No. The stalking was when i openly did not tag or mention his company, talked about other stuff, and he’d have a subtweet on it within the hour. Even after I posted that I was catching on and he needed to stop. He still did it and him reblocking me led to me finally blocking him. My DMS aren’t even normally open but he knew full well I would be willing to discuss publicly

Doug and seafoam are CLEARLY both crazy.
Y'all need to get slapped with the normal stick for a few hours.
I mean I’ll definitely admit that I don’t like getting heated or drawn back into this (and jesus, looking at my last post i do apologize for it being a rosetta stone in length… uh, got carried away), but when people get after me or still continue to be mad over something i wrote months ago, and poke fun of the fact an item i really looked forward to broke my trust with them, (and they still never sent a PC DVD despite working out pizza hut coupons) I’m not gonna stand down. I dont mind if people who do buy from them and do get their games and have a positive experience enjoy it, because that’s great! Especially if the QC is top notch and whatnot. I just get bummed seeing the CEOs learn nothing from the years of feedback they heard in and out of their discord, and seeing stuff like BMZ3 happen and people getting bummed.

Not to mention, you don't understand what "stalking" is. Someone reading your publicly visible Twitter page and sending you a DM so they can be professional instead of arguing publicly in front of others is not "stalking". You are the one who brought this up publicly instead of talking about it privately in DMs. You have months of hateful blog posts, Tweets, and forum posts publicly bashing a reliable company and people like Goku and many others have had enough. Someone defending a company, and two industry legends, is not "shilling". It's defending them from vicious and hurtful people online who, for whatever reason, take their hatred out on a company that constantly sells out of games and has thousands of loyal fans and has done business with the biggest names in gaming. If you don't like them, fine. Just leave them alone. There's a reason why you were blocked.
This is the sort of shit I’m talking about. What doug did was 100% stalking since I openly tweeted mentioning that if he or anyone else wanted to have an open discussion with me, they were free to reply to my tweets or tweet me directly. I dont do DMS, because there’s zero reason to keep basic “hey guys, improve QC” shit contained there. We aint discussing NDAS or sensitive info, just me pointing out that “yeah these ces were broken in shrinkwrap”.

No. The stalking was when i openly did not tag or mention his company, talked about other stuff, and he’d have a subtweet on it within the hour. Even after I posted that I was catching on and he needed to stop. He still did it and him reblocking me after i blew up and made a callout thread led to me finally blocking him. My DMS aren’t even normally open but he knew full well I would be willing to discuss publicly. I never need to respect someone who subtweets I need therapy for their fuckups making me mad every time i see a new one, because are you for real? His conduct on the AMA and deflecting any honest criticism is concrete proof they don’t care to bother improving QC or address people’s complaints. I haven’t even thought much about lrg since then until i saw that tweet that made me irked, then goku attacked my character over it. Is that *really* worth encouraging?

BrandonJF, it's pretty remarkable you can be so chill about your purchases. No doubt you'll eventually get whatever you buy, and I think most of us still agree with that... but in all those purchases not a single thing has bothered you. Congrats.
That's exactly why I think some of you are just so blinded by your hatred at this point.... go ahead and point out in my post where I said "not a single thing has bothered" me. I've had issues. Their customer service resolved all but two of them.

Why can I be "so chill"? Because I know what I'm getting into when I buy from them and I'm not in a hurry. You agree that I'll eventually get whatever I buy? So, maybe you can see why I'm not on a crusade to spam this thread with conspiracy theories and venom if I am in no hurry. I've had plenty of support tickets and all but two of them went very smoothly.

Do I think LRG CEs are overpiced? Yep. Do I think most of them are laughable? Yep! Do I hold a grudge against them for producing stuff that nobody has to buy? Nope.

And given how this thread goes, had I not crapped on their CEs in that last paragraph, the accusations that I am Josh or Doug would be flying because I said anything positive about them.

SRG has been holding something hostage likely longer than LRG ever has for me (thanks to "Broforce"). I normally wouldn't care about that, either, although I'd LOVE to cancel it. But, unlike LRG, SRG's customer service person is an a-hole on top of their insane delays. If LRG's customer service acted like SRG, I'd be right there with you. But, if the only "problem" is LRG being one step away from a Kickstarter? If I cared, I would have just stopped giving them money.

Woah now as one of the biggest switch collectors chill out on it imploding.
As a game collector, not game investor, lower prices means easier access to great games.

I extremely dislike treating video games as some sort of high dollar collectors piece. Only a very few titles, ones with record low prints due to the system they were on (thinking Sega Saturn) or have historic significance (World Championship carts), would demand significant pricing.

Paying $100s for modern switch releases is lame. The most expensive cart I own now is the Aterlier collections, but those are three full games on one cart.

Frankly, I can't wait until the VG collector market comes crashing down. The whole thing has been propped up by clueless investors that has inflated prices across the board. Like Pat Contri has said, as those clueless investors take a bloodbath, the bottoms going to fall out.

Sure, some games may stay pricey, but there will major adjustments downward. Games are a luxury good, so the continued inflation, interest rate kicks, and other cost increases should help bring this about even faster. Good.

<snip>
That crazy lrg superfan (employee?) is pushing your buttons. I know you are relatively new to these shores... but you don't need to defend yourself here as I don't think anyone is really buying his fuck . Just a suggestion, but these situations resolve themselves quicker by not feeding them. Let them play with themselves and walk away frustrated :joystick:

Frankly, I can't wait until the VG collector market comes crashing down.
If it can hold out a year before it crashes, I'd like to finally get around to finishing downsizing my collection. I don't buy games to resell, but I do buy physical just because I know as time and interest change I can at least get something back on what I spent.

After that, yeah, let it crash while I figure out the tax ramifications.

Does anyone have any idea who the "two industry legends" are?

I've been here a while and I am drawing a blank.
Josh and Doug are two legends from the lending industry (free loans) that are defending Josh and Doug from LRG.

The post didn't say it was two legends from the video game industry defending LRG, so yes, they are defending themselves but from their positions in a different industry (the lending industry). So that claim is correct. That's just how LRG rolls.

Josh and Doug are two legends from the lending industry (free loans) that are defending Josh and Doug from LRG.

The post didn't say it was two legends from the video game industry defending LRG, so yes, they are defending themselves but from their positions in a different industry (the lending industry). So that claim is correct. That's just how LRG rolls.
I eliminated them before I asked.

The post said legends.

I suppose there could be some misunderstanding over the definition of the word..

As a game collector, not game investor, lower prices means easier access to great games.

I extremely dislike treating video games as some sort of high dollar collectors piece. Only a very few titles, ones with record low prints due to the system they were on (thinking Sega Saturn) or have historic significance (World Championship carts), would demand significant pricing.

Paying $100s for modern switch releases is lame. The most expensive cart I own now is the Aterlier collections, but those are three full games on one cart.
Oh I definitely don't agree with games being $100+ on switch that's ridiculous. I can see maybe 5-10 take should even possibly be that. It's crazy how the prices are.

Oh I definitely don't agree with games being $100+ on switch that's ridiculous. I can see maybe 5-10 take should even possibly be that. It's crazy how the prices are.
Switch games rising to the prices they are is beyond ridiculous. These are current gen games with artificial supply constraints.

The market correction that's coming is going to wipe out a lot of inflated value, and hopefully take with it all of these clueless investors who are making this hobby unaffordable and have only been in it to prop up illusionary prices for a profit scheme.

It'll bring down the prices for everyone. It'll mean LRG can't charge $40-50 for a $10 steam game. Yay!

Switch games rising to the prices they are is beyond ridiculous. These are current gen games with artificial supply constraints.

The market correction that's coming is going to wipe out a lot of inflated value, and hopefully take with it all of these clueless investors who are making this hobby unaffordable and have only been in it to prop up illusionary prices for a profit scheme.

It'll bring down the prices for everyone. It'll mean LRG can't charge $40-50 for a $10 steam game. Yay!
The reality is that publishers, including LRG, will simply reduce the number of games that get a physical release. It's not going to have an impact of the price of the games that are released. So, for physical collectors, the recession is not good news and is likely the beginning of the end.

I am all for the end of this limprint shit. Less releases I will most definitely take. 90% of these physical games should never been stamped onto a cart in the first place.

I hate wanting to buy a digital game and not, because I am psychotically compelled to get the physical version or even worse, expecting the game to get a physical release and holding off. I finally broke down and bought Dicey Dungeons for $3.74 on the eShop only for Super Rare to shit it out a few months later.

Most of the companies are shit for various reasons (Red Art publishes garbage, Super Rare somewhat publishes garbage, LRG takes forever, Strictly Limited takes beyond forever and son) so a contraction would be nice. The only company worth a fart is Special Reserve, who don't take an eternity, keep to their times and have a curated selection that is nearly devoid of crap. 

The whole thing is already starting to collapse. Word is the slabbed market got punched in the dick. That's a nice juicy domino to fall. I'm all for it. Make my collection worthless again so others can actually enjoy game collecting like I did 20 years ago. A lot of people are going to shit their pants soon, specifically Pokechaos3... I mean Josh when he realizes how badly he overpaid for his brute force collection over the past 2 years.

Valis finally shipped. neat.
Lucky

I have mine in READY status but im not holding my breathe they will ship it out any time soon. I have another order that has been in READY status for a month now and no ETA was given to me(when I contacted support) as to when it will be shipped.

I guess I will get my sh!t eventually.....as they say

How long does it typically take for BestBuy to get their Limited Run Games orders in stock? I have had Bloodrayne pre-ordered since it went up and no date. My first time pre-ordering a LRG through BestBuy

How long does it typically take for BestBuy to get their Limited Run Games orders in stock? I have had Bloodrayne pre-ordered since it went up and no date. My first time pre-ordering a LRG through BestBuy
You might be waiting a very long time. It is currently unknown if Best Buy is actually going to complete the order for those games and get them in stock. I while ago LRG posted that Best Buy reserved the games but didn't actually place a completed purchase order for them. And with Best Buy moving away from selling media (including games) I have my doubts about these.

You might be waiting a very long time.  It is currently unknown if Best Buy is actually going to complete the order for those games and get them in stock.  I while ago LRG posted that Best Buy reserved the games but didn't actually place a completed purchase order for them.  And with Best Buy moving away from selling media (including games) I have my doubts about these.
Exactly. Luckily, the smart people already bought them on the LRG site and don't have to worry about receiving the games while the haters who think they've outsmarted the system are going to be disappointed when their orders are cancelled and they have to pay inflated prices. Can't say they weren't warned, though. Makes me wonder why people will bash LRG but not BBY, but I'm assuming at this point it's just out of jealously. Doug and Josh are basically living their dream as two guys who started a huge business just out of their love for games. Josh has one of the best collections I've ever seen. They want to be like Josh or Doug. Some of them probably want to be Josh or Doug. Instead of being happy for two guys being successful, though, they'd rather hate them. Doesn't matter, LRG is not slowing down anytime soon despite what the haters would like to see and will continue satisfying thousands of game collectors around the world. Really, have any of them actually talked to Josh or Doug in person? Anyone who has can say what great guys they are. It's only the basement dwellers who never leave their house, never visited a LRG booth or a store in person, and never had a conversation with them who claims they're so bad.

Exactly. Luckily, the smart people already bought them on the LRG site and don't have to worry about receiving the games while the haters who think they've outsmarted the system are going to be disappointed when their orders are cancelled and they have to pay inflated prices. Can't say they weren't warned, though. Makes me wonder why people will bash LRG but not BBY, but I'm assuming at this point it's just out of jealously. Doug and Josh are basically living their dream as two guys who started a huge business just out of their love for games. Josh has one of the best collections I've ever seen. They want to be like Josh or Doug. Some of them probably want to be Josh or Doug. Instead of being happy for two guys being successful, though, they'd rather hate them. Doesn't matter, LRG is not slowing down anytime soon despite what the haters would like to see and will continue satisfying thousands of game collectors around the world. Really, have any of them actually talked to Josh or Doug in person? Anyone who has can say what great guys they are. It's only the basement dwellers who never leave their house, never visited a LRG booth or a store in person, and never had a conversation with them who claims they're so bad.
I've met both of you dorks multiple times I didn't find you great it's the game's you get that make people care. I will say you saying josh has one of the best collections show's me it's you Doug why not just say it?

I don't have much to say bad about you personally but the way the business is ran is mismanaged. It's literally things you could fix in an instant.

You might be waiting a very long time. It is currently unknown if Best Buy is actually going to complete the order for those games and get them in stock. I while ago LRG posted that Best Buy reserved the games but didn't actually place a completed purchase order for them. And with Best Buy moving away from selling media (including games) I have my doubts about these.
I will wait for another 6 months if this is the case, the Castlevania Collector's Edition took awhile but it was worth the wait.

Wtf is this thread now lmao

@user who is waiting on their mushihimesama, I got my standard and LE copy back in August so it's definitely the arcade thing holding up your order if that's there's nothing else you ordered with it.

@user who is waiting on their mushihimesama, I got my standard and LE copy back in August so it's definitely the arcade thing holding up your order if that's there's nothing else you ordered with it.
guh... Kinda figured that was the situation since the LE i ordered had the arcade thing...Makes me wonder should I expect this again for another schump i think they got distro to.. wheeee

Last time I checked the official designation was "Twilight Zone-esque dumpster fire fueled dystopian nightmare of broken dreams stacked in a house of cards, layered in contempt of customers and mismanagement, topped by torrential delusions of grandeur."

*This post sponsored by all that free, forgiven small business pandemic "loan" money that helped keep the party going!

Doug and Josh are basically living their dream as two guys who started a huge business just out of their love for games. Josh has one of the best collections I've ever seen. They want to be like Josh or Doug. Some of them probably want to be Josh or Doug. Instead of being happy for two guys being successful, though, they'd rather hate them. Doesn't matter, LRG is not slowing down anytime soon despite what the haters would like to see and will continue satisfying thousands of game collectors around the world. Really, have any of them actually talked to Josh or Doug in person? Anyone who has can say what great guys they are. It's only the basement dwellers who never leave their house, never visited a LRG booth or a store in person, and never had a conversation with them who claims they're so bad.
1665889781_1.jpg

Fiona is the most jerkin' girl in the world! Everybody loves Fiona! She's got the best hair and the most awesome clothes! And she's so thin! I know I want to be just like Fiona!

I, for one, love whatever this thread is at this moment.  Mood.

People here don't care how good or bad someone else's collection is; this is CAG not the LRG Facebook group circlejerk.  We like physical games and preferably as cheap as we can get them.  Interest free loans on uncertain quality control is not under that moniker.

Yes, the slabbed market is taking a huge duke on itself as prices are falling significantly year over year.  Turns out the flood gates are open and there are, in fact, tons of Super Mario games!  Sealed even!

It's like Pokemon games being sold for $150; they're some of the best sold games in the world.  There is plenty of supply and demand for old stuff no way reflects that.  It's all nostalgia driven, including the physical market by us 30+ year olds, which will wane eventually.

Hopefully these fly by night print shops invested their cardboard tat money wisely, as that gravy train ain't lasting forever.

I have no doubt Josh and Doug actually love game collecting and physical games. That's why it must be pretty hard for them to cope with the fact that, maybe aside from wata, they're also the most hated people in game collecting by a wide margin. Go to any message board, facebook group, subreddit, twitter thread, etc. and it's always shit talking on Josh and Doug. It must honestly start to get to you after awhile.

Doug and Josh are basically living their dream as two guys who started a huge business just out of their love for games. Josh has one of the best collections I've ever seen. They want to be like Josh or Doug. Some of them probably want to be Josh or Doug.
And some people are Josh and Doug, cough cough.

Seriously, drop the façade. No human on earth licks butthole for anything like you are licking butthole for them. Therefore, you are them. It's starting to become less comedic and more pathetic.

I have no doubt Josh and Doug actually love game collecting and physical games. That's why it must be pretty hard for them to cope with the fact that, maybe aside from wata, they're also the most hated people in game collecting by a wide margin. Go to any message board, facebook group, subreddit, twitter thread, etc. and it's always shit talking on Josh and Doug. It must honestly start to get to you after awhile.
That's a damn shame. If only there was a way they all could have avoided being the most hated people in game collecting...

Quick question, when the heck am I going to get my PS4 Collector's Edition of Stray? I told my 8 year old daughter she was getting an awesome surprise in September. No updates, no idea when it's coming.

I am all for the end of this limprint shit. Less releases I will most definitely take. 90% of these physical games should never been stamped onto a cart in the first place.

I hate wanting to buy a digital game and not, because I am psychotically compelled to get the physical version or even worse, expecting the game to get a physical release and holding off. I finally broke down and bought Dicey Dungeons for $3.74 on the eShop only for Super Rare to shit it out a few months later.

Most of the companies are shit for various reasons (Red Art publishes garbage, Super Rare somewhat publishes garbage, LRG takes forever, Strictly Limited takes beyond forever and son) so a contraction would be nice. The only company worth a fart is Special Reserve, who don't take an eternity, keep to their times and have a curated selection that is nearly devoid of crap.

The whole thing is already starting to collapse. Word is the slabbed market got punched in the dick. That's a nice juicy domino to fall. I'm all for it. Make my collection worthless again so others can actually enjoy game collecting like I did 20 years ago. A lot of people are going to shit their pants soon, specifically Pokechaos3... I mean Josh when he realizes how badly he overpaid for his brute force collection over the past 2 years.
Special Reserve has gotten really bad recently as well. With many of their releases hitting retail and huge delays in shipping. Them also knowing it is going to have a retail release ahead of time, and not willing to cancel orders already made. Insane shipping prices, as well as being more expensive than the retail release.

I’m still waiting for my Castlevania Collection.

Pre-Orders ended the same day as Double Dragon IV and Double Dragon Neon, so I had ordered all 3 at the same time.

Double Dragon Neon has been delayed numerous times. It was finally due Q3 2022, but since we’re there now, I just checked the website and they pushed it to Q4.

Maybe I’ll get them all sometime next year.

Special Reserve has gotten really bad recently as well. With many of their releases hitting retail and huge delays in shipping. Them also knowing it is going to have a retail release ahead of time, and not willing to cancel orders already made. Insane shipping prices, as well as being more expensive than the retail release.
All this, plus their one (and only) customer service rep is EXTREMELY aggressive towards even the most innocent inquiry. I did finally get my copy of Demon Throttle, but I will never do business with SRG again. I have been ordering with them since Shadow Warrior 2, but like LRG have gone way downhill.

Pre-Orders ended the same day as Double Dragon IV and Double Dragon Neon, so I had ordered all 3 at the same time.

Double Dragon Neon has been delayed numerous times. It was finally due Q3 2022, but since we’re there now, I just checked the website and they pushed it to Q4.

I ordered the same thing plus the PS4 CE for Castlevania Anni Collection, and got it like a month ago.

Haha well, Re: SRG, I guess it's time to blow it up and start over with this whole limprint thing.

Exact same thing happened to me! I’m Never ordering a collectors edition from them again. Not worth year plus wait on their collectors editions…. and that’s not even touching the argument whether the inflated price is worth the extras.

IIRC last year someone asked what was holding it up and i think LRG said in a facebook reply it was the soda can and/or the figurine?!? I can’t imagine why those are taking an extra year…

All this, plus their one (and only) customer service rep is EXTREMELY aggressive towards even the most innocent inquiry. I did finally get my copy of Demon Throttle, but I will never do business with SRG again. I have been ordering with them since Shadow Warrior 2, but like LRG have gone way downhill.
Yep, and their attempts at rationalizing why their releases are so special are comical. I saw them tweeting how their release of an upcoming title has a different sticker on the cart. Wow! Not necessarily "better", but different. These are the people who actually sent out an e-mail stating that the wide release makes their release more valuable. In the meantime, while they tout the quality of the materials involved, they refuse to replace cover art when someone in the assembly chain takes a box cutter to it (which SRG Erik states as an impossibility - everything ships in perfect condition with no defects).

I wonder if the exclusive English language sticker on the box will be LRG exclusive as well

bread's done
Back