Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I've stopped going for a full LRG set. It's just a lot of filler junk that my switch set could be better without. The big name games I'll get but I just let around 10 or so pre-orders go without buying em.

I've stopped going for a full LRG set. It's just a lot of filler junk that my switch set could be better without. The big name games I'll get but I just let around 10 or so pre-orders go without buying em.
I have been off the LRG train for about a year. Come try it, its feels good to not deal with those long waits for games that are mostly mediocre.

The main thing is by the time you get said game all hype is gone. I got Ender Lilies recently, and it's gotten so many sales now and still looks fun and I'll play my copy, but it's so late. I just got Phantom Breaker: Omnia as well and it's $9.99 on PSN. The timeline for releases just sucks. At least some like Gotta Protectors have the DLC, but I'm likely off the bus. I want the Shin Chan game, but by the time I get it in my hands the game will probably be cheap digitally, and maybe even a successor will be be announced or coming out. Doesn't help that it's not a numbered game, so I can wait till it releases and is on the Amazon store. A lot of their games now are just distributions and not even numbered entries. I'm kind of over them unless they do visual novels or something else I really want.

Last edited by a moderator:
The main thing is by the time you get said game all hype is gone. I got Ender Lilies recently, and it's gotten so many sales now and still looks fun and I'll play my copy, but it's so late. I just got Phantom Breaker: Omnia as well and it's $9.99 on PSN. The timeline for releases just sucks. At least some like Gotta Protectors have the DLC, but I'm likely off the bus. I want the Shin Chan game, but by the time I get it in my hands the game will probably be cheap digitally, and maybe even a successor will be be announced or coming out. Doesn't help that it's not a numbered game, so I can wait till it releases and is on the Amazon store. A lot of their games now are just distributions and not even numbered entries. I'm kind of over them unless they do visual novels or something else I really want.
I get what you mean about the hype fading by the time a game arrives. I am still waiting on River City Girls 2 from them. Its estimated ship date is Q3 2023. And I knew about the Play-Asia option for the RCG 1+2 pack, but I wanted to get a ESRB copy with an English spine so it matched the 1st game. There have been many times that I needed a filler game that I could've played it. If this September is anything like the previous few years then there's no way I will have time to fit it in. (if it even ships around then)

This year has already started off with a massive amount of major releases. I guess it's the rest of the Covid games catching up and finally coming out. I've already had to pass up Wo Long, Wild Hearts, Like A Dragon, Hogwarts. Diablo IV and FF XVI are only going to make backlogs worse.

I actually just checked my last order and it was from May 2020. I've been off the train since VA-11 HALL-A Switch apparently. I know I got more recent titles but it must have been through Best Buy.

Edit: Scott Pilgrim game in Dec 2021.

My last order was the Valis Collection 1 CE and Vinyl. I was pretty much done with them after the Shiren ordeal but Valis is one of my top three series so I felt bound to get that. I didn't touch the second set though as the emulation of Valis 1 MD is hot garbage + I was fully off ever giving them money in any capacity I could due to doug's little twitter stalker behavior last summer. I am bewildered a COO even felt the need to do such a thing let alone come here of all places for a bit to argue with me even when i deliberately ignored him, and do a reddit AMA that already backfired and showed a lot of stuff he said there were falsehoods. (ie: no compensation for the absurd ZAMN retro cart wait like he suggested he would "look into" doing, for one thing)

I'm convinced the only reason he's not posting here still is because Embracer pulled him and josh tight on a leash after the kara thing blew up. (since Kara pretty much insinuated in her statement Embracer stepped in and forced Doug/Josh's hands, so firing her wasn't even LRG's own W) I'll laugh my ass off if Embracer ends up finally figuring out this long wait time/bad communication/QC nightmare will not be sustainable and they end up forcing those two to incorporate much overdue changes to the company. Especially when their standard editions fail to hit MOQ for Switch these days.

Lately I've seen *some* stuff i'd have bought day one 3 years ago, like Rendering Ranger, Akka Arrh, and the Atari Recharged sets, but at this point I'm content buying from VGP when this shit actually is printed or used in the aftermarket as I buy the actual games on Steam to play them this very minute, no wait needed. I do hope that carbon engine is their big revival and they land tons of obscure great hits that way, considering how much josh pumps it up on Twitter, but with how slapdash and buggy the Bill and Ted set was, I don't have faith, even with Rendering Ranger being the thing that could win me over to the engine if it's done as well as RCG0... But part of me also thinks that if they say, get Snatcher for Sega CD on the carbon engine they'd pretty much have an easy ticket to redemption if they don't fuck up.

I'm officially in on Ara Fell & Rise of the Third Power, but that's for collecting purposes specifically.   I am not in a hurry to get it (nor should I be!).

I will nab the little drips and drabs of actually good stuff they put out.  Otherwise, Play-Asia SEA releases got my back!

My large order when they had some restock sale last year finally shipped after being ready to ship for 3 weeks. Only two outstanding orders now. God help me if/when there's a Neo Geo Pocket Color Vol. 3.

Lately for me it has been 3 to 6 weeks between "at warehouse" and "ready" and then another 3 to 4 weeks before it ships.

And now they are preparing thousands of bind boxes which is just going to slow things down more.

I think that all of these extra distro titles that they are handling have really put a bottleneck on this part of their operation.

Remember when Signature Edition said "No 8-9 month wait here" for their edition of Shredder's Revenge?

https://twitter.com/SigEditionGames/status/1535397289925165056

Seems like they were giving LRG too much credit.

Remember when Signature Edition said "No 8-9 month wait here" for their edition of Shredder's Revenge?

Seems like they were giving LRG too much credit.
And then Josh got really mad at them and Merge/SE had to publish a public apology?

https://twitter.com/Ishkabibbel2000/status/1535762116535361542

If April comes with no ultra CE then sig edition’s joke about them really aged poorly and they were being pretty generous, imo. The other funny part is all of Sig’s CEs shipped by like, early fall while LRG’s standards still weren’t out

My PS4 steelbook blind boxes are still in production... I guess they'll be here someday... Maybe... I guess q1 ends in March, so maybe by the end of the month?

Lately for me it has been 3 to 6 weeks between "at warehouse" and "ready" and then another 3 to 4 weeks before it ships.

And now they are preparing thousands of bind boxes which is just going to slow things down more.

I think that all of these extra distro titles that they are handling have really put a bottleneck on this part of their operation.
Wrong! They're going to start preparing the blind boxes on March 30.

both my Contra and Shredder's Revenge VHS says READY. still hasnt ship yet. cmon guys.
I've been waiting on this for a while.

Feb 25, 2022

paid

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 (PS4)
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 (Switch)

unfulfilled

Ready

My last order was the Valis Collection 1 CE and Vinyl. I was pretty much done with them after the Shiren ordeal but Valis is one of my top three series so I felt bound to get that. I didn't touch the second set though as the emulation of Valis 1 MD is hot garbage + I was fully off ever giving them money in any capacity I could due to doug's little twitter stalker behavior last summer. I am bewildered a COO even felt the need to do such a thing let alone come here of all places for a bit to argue with me even when i deliberately ignored him, and do a reddit AMA that already backfired and showed a lot of stuff he said there were falsehoods. (ie: no compensation for the absurd ZAMN retro cart wait like he suggested he would "look into" doing, for one thing)

I'm convinced the only reason he's not posting here still is because Embracer pulled him and josh tight on a leash after the kara thing blew up. (since Kara pretty much insinuated in her statement Embracer stepped in and forced Doug/Josh's hands, so firing her wasn't even LRG's own W) I'll laugh my ass off if Embracer ends up finally figuring out this long wait time/bad communication/QC nightmare will not be sustainable and they end up forcing those two to incorporate much overdue changes to the company. Especially when their standard editions fail to hit MOQ for Switch these days.

Lately I've seen *some* stuff i'd have bought day one 3 years ago, like Rendering Ranger, Akka Arrh, and the Atari Recharged sets, but at this point I'm content buying from VGP when this shit actually is printed or used in the aftermarket as I buy the actual games on Steam to play them this very minute, no wait needed. I do hope that carbon engine is their big revival and they land tons of obscure great hits that way, considering how much josh pumps it up on Twitter, but with how slapdash and buggy the Bill and Ted set was, I don't have faith, even with Rendering Ranger being the thing that could win me over to the engine if it's done as well as RCG0... But part of me also thinks that if they say, get Snatcher for Sega CD on the carbon engine they'd pretty much have an easy ticket to redemption if they don't fuck up.
None of that is true, Jesus Christ...

Just wanted a break.

Checking on the status for some of this stuff people are asking about btw!

As a long time lurker and very rare poster ibave to say, i have no love for lrg. The long wait times has lead me to skip their releases unless i can get them from bb or vgp when theyre actually in stock…. That saidthis seafoam gaming dude seems obsessed with thsm, he talks about being stalked by them…..take a look in the mirror u psycho

I finally just got my copy of Contra Anniversary Collection for the Switch and the cover art is super blurry - especially the back cover. Has anyone run into this before? Even if they take forever, the games are usually high quality, but this one looks like a bootleg copy that someone made on their home printer.

I have been unhappy about the obscenely long wait times before, but this is the first time that I am genuinely unhappy about a finished LRG product. Are all of the copies of Contta Anniversary this bad or did I get a reject copy?

Since Doug is back, any updates on:

1. Bird King Vita, since there's been a copy in the wild for some time?
  2. LRG EU (slated for "Q2")
  3. "Signing less" or "making and shipping products faster"? Or just reducing the number of CEs?
  4. Sharing sales numbers again?

I get that change takes time, but in addition to the myriad individual production/shipping delays some of this stuff has been hashed and rehashed for years without any real semblance of progress.
You should ask with a "pretty pees?" next time.

Hopefully people don't flock around Doug's responses as gospel this time, since, yah know, they haven't seem to have manifested in any meaningful capacity.

Would love if they did actual open communication with their community (NOT ON A DISCORD). Lots of burnt people in the LRG groups I'm in, the general tone is kinda soured. But hey, again, I'm just random internet schlub! :D

@Doug, my offer still stands. I'll up it to $500 donation to a charity of your choice to make an LRG Tweet about how you stated you actively manipulated the sales data on the website. Would love to see how much of a "nothingburger" that is to the community. :)

I finally just got my copy of Contra Anniversary Collection for the Switch and the cover art is super blurry - especially the back cover. Has anyone run into this before? Even if they take forever, the games are usually high quality, but this one looks like a bootleg copy that someone made on their home printer.
I have been unhappy about the obscenely long wait times before, but this is the first time that I am genuinely unhappy about a finished LRG product. Are all of the copies of Contta Anniversary this bad or did I get a reject copy?
All standard switch copies have that blurry printing error it seems. I’ve seen it dozens of times and several friends even noticed it. I believe it’s better if you reverse it though and the classic edition is also unaffected.

And yeah can’t say I’m surprised by what’s going on here and in my notifs I seei missed a post from someone else who posted that has since had their comment deleted, and with how that Myherogoku99 twitter user is suddenly tweeting at me angrily again I just find it all amusing at this point. I haven’t even written Limprint articles in months and openly refuse to make more yet some people like that guy *still* hassle me over them.

Since the convo from the others here seem to be “what things do you want LRG to address” mine are the same as always: quality control and communication. And per the limited run reddit it seems people are particularly curious where Guts n Goals went (no show since late 2021) and the axiom verge CE slated for Early Q1 (it is nearing Q2 without a word).

Least in my boat the valis 1 CE looks to turn out fine from my friends who already got it and I just have that vinyl which seems like it’ll be here earlier than the june prediction i set,, which is nice. So i’m just comfortably observing and waiting for that. Otherwise I’m pretty much back to reviews and such since my big documentary project wrapped and seeing if any cool carbon projects pop up. Debating Demon’s Tilt if VGP nabs that since that was a very good get and it’s shipping already

Since Doug is back, any updates on:

1. Bird King Vita, since there's been a copy in the wild for some time?
  2. LRG EU (slated for "Q2")
  3. "Signing less" or "making and shipping products faster"? Or just reducing the number of CEs?
  4. Sharing sales numbers again?

I get that change takes time, but in addition to the myriad individual production/shipping delays some of this stuff has been hashed and rehashed for years without any real semblance of progress.
The wild copy that was in the wild was one the dev brought to a party themselves to give to someone. No other copies have been given out. We will roll it out once we are ready. We just know once we do it will be a whole storm of people upset no matter how it's handled.

LRG EU is still slated for Q2.

We signed less, less CE's, and we are ramping up our shipping team and added some new technology to make things even better.

We won't be sharing sales numbers.

I don't have interest in the game itself nor a horse in the race for its release/giveaway, but what does that mean? I feel like the longer you wait, the worse the situation gets.
After everything that's happened this year we'd rather wait a bit longer.

Yes, keep your likely most bought-in customers further in the dark and waiting.

Excellent maneuvering during turbulent times.

I mean, most companies counter negative instances with positive news, a sale or two, or even some rosy language. But we all know LRG won't settle for what most companies do!

the LRG groups I'm in
giphy.gif

Kudos for actually answering the questions, even if the responses aren't what the community would like to hear.

With Bird King specifically, though, I think a lot of the reason people are mad is the delay. The logistics are already a lose-lose situation because any kind of thorough validation is going to be manual (read as: time consuming) and a less thorough validation will screw over some of the folks who did buy every release. It really does seem to be a situation where ripping the band-aid off would be the best path forward.

Also, FWIW, the guy who has the Bird King copy now bought it on eBay. I don't know if that's still the copy the dev gifted away changing hands or if another copy or two squeaked out (or if you care), but it's certainly not a great look in either case.

We just know once we do it will be a whole storm of people upset no matter how it's handled.
The longer the wait, the more damage. The sooner this is done the sooner not just you, but all the vita collectors can get over this and move on.

Seems like you guys figured out pretty easy how to do the vita coin things... even if you just ignore the whole "collect them from any source" slip up and stick with people that bought direct... it should be pretty easy to put together a list of folks here since B&C or SMRPG and bought the most vita titles. Then shoot out emails requesting they send a reply to some specific address that they do indeed want their copy and to let you know that their address is up to date on the website. I'd imagine you will get some upset, but how many true full setters were there that managed to get every single title from you guys? How many that weren't bots buying the max? I'd imagine the list is small enough that this shouldn't be such an impossible task.

Again, vita coin stuff went pretty smooth. Most folks were pretty surprised by it (me included).

The longer the wait, the more damage. The sooner this is done the sooner not just you, but all the vita collectors can get over this and move on.

Seems like you guys figured out pretty easy how to do the vita coin things... even if you just ignore the whole "collect them from any source" slip up and stick with people that bought direct... it should be pretty easy to put together a list of folks here since B&C or SMRPG and bought the most vita titles. Then shoot out emails requesting they send a reply to some specific address that they do indeed want their copy and to let you know that their address is up to date on the website. I'd imagine you will get some upset, but how many true full setters were there that managed to get every single title from you guys? How many that weren't bots buying the max? I'd imagine the list is small enough that this shouldn't be such an impossible task.

Again, vita coin stuff went pretty smooth. Most folks were pretty surprised by it (me included).
Our of curiosity, how does a longer wait result in more damage? How does vita collectors getting over this and moving on help LRG? I mean, I agree that they should probably just do it already, but I don't really see any upside to LRG of doing it now versus later as most Vita full setters that I know don't even collect limited stuff anymore and the free bonus game won't change that.

Due to this site’s mute settings all i see are the bits quoted by other posters above and yeah, if the big obstacle to stuff like bird king vita are “we don’t want to make people mad” and mentioning 2023 is a “rough year” when not much of importance has happened so far (no gigaton announcements atm, assume LRG3 will be that purpose), then quite frankly, that just tells me that the kara backlash from people who wouldn’t buy your shit anyway (MAGA/bigoted weirdos) was more problematic to you and a bigger scare moment for you than long-timer customers being annoyed at stuff they bought in late 21/early 22 not having a word on production since and trying to get ahold of you guys on the reddit and twitter.

Seems like the priorities should be focusing on making your long term customers happy than trying to chase people who wouldn’t buy your stuff unless it was a huge huge game like turtles. Shouldn’t there be like, some sort of update on stuff like guts and goals by now?

Our of curiosity, how does a longer wait result in more damage? How does vita collectors getting over this and moving on help LRG? I mean, I agree that they should probably just do it already, but I don't really see any upside to LRG of doing it now versus later as most Vita full setters that I know don't even collect limited stuff anymore and the free bonus game won't change that.
Having to constantly keep an ear out for when/if/how the game will be available is pretty embittering. Imagine that something you want will be available in the future, with potential for it to only be available on a specific date, for a few hours, or if you checked your email at just the right time. I doubt anyone's seriously being kept up at night waiting for it or anything, but given the number of people who collect for the Vita there's definitely FOMO in the community.

As for how it helps LRG, it might win some goodwill with the community and get people to stop bugging them about it. It comes up a lot whenever Doug or Josh go on forums like this or Reddit. I know I'm an anecdote in the grander scheme of things, but it's the only reason I follow LRG/limprint socials as closely as I do because I don't want to miss whatever redemption window occurs. Beyond that, I've largely stopped buying from limited print publishers due to the state of the niche. I do still pick up some stuff from Amazon, but there are so many releases I have a hard time keeping up with what is/isn't some kind of limited print or distributed release anymore.

Ok I don't know what that means.

I wish I could use that excuse for pushing stuff off with my business though. You don't know the last four years I've had, and no I'm not going to share it on a public forum, but I realized/knew I still had a responsibility to my company and our customers, and didn't let anything interrupt that because they rely on me. Now, there's a difference in product here (medical product vs. video games), but despite my personal challenges I had to remain professionally strong. That's what most people would do, but not everyone is capable of that.

Having to constantly keep an ear out for when/if/how the game will be available is pretty embittering. Imagine that something you want will be available in the future, with potential for it to only be available on a specific date, for a few hours, or if you checked your email at just the right time. I doubt anyone's seriously being kept up at night waiting for it or anything, but given the number of people who collect for the Vita there's definitely FOMO in the community.

As for how it helps LRG, it might win some goodwill with the community and get people to stop bugging them about it. It comes up a lot whenever Doug or Josh go on forums like this or Reddit. I know I'm an anecdote in the grander scheme of things, but it's the only reason I follow LRG/limprint socials as closely as I do because I don't want to miss whatever redemption window occurs. Beyond that, I've largely stopped buying from limited print publishers due to the state of the niche. I do still pick up some stuff from Amazon, but there are so many releases I have a hard time keeping up with what is/isn't some kind of limited print or distributed release anymore.
Sure, I understand why collectors might want it. I'd like to have it someday too. Having said that, I really don't see any benefit to LRG at this point of releasing it as it's another expense with almost no upside. As you have correctly pointed out, almost no vita full setters buy from LRG anymore and this gift is not going to change that.

Kudos for actually answering the questions, even if the responses aren't what the community would like to hear.

With Bird King specifically, though, I think a lot of the reason people are mad is the delay. The logistics are already a lose-lose situation because any kind of thorough validation is going to be manual (read as: time consuming) and a less thorough validation will screw over some of the folks who did buy every release. It really does seem to be a situation where ripping the band-aid off would be the best path forward.

Also, FWIW, the guy who has the Bird King copy now bought it on eBay. I don't know if that's still the copy the dev gifted away changing hands or if another copy or two squeaked out (or if you care), but it's certainly not a great look in either case.
It must have traded hands, no one else was given a copy and they've been locked up.

I personally want them out, but it was decided to wait a bit longer.

I wish I could use that excuse for pushing stuff off with my business though. You don't know the last four years I've had, and no I'm not going to share it on a public forum, but I realized/knew I still had a responsibility to my company and our customers, and didn't let anything interrupt that because they rely on me. Now, there's a difference in product here (medical product vs. video games), but despite my personal challenges I had to remain professionally strong. That's what most people would do, but not everyone is capable of that.
A search about us during January should tell you enough.

Due to this site’s mute settings all i see are the bits quoted by other posters above and yeah, if the big obstacle to stuff like bird king vita are “we don’t want to make people mad” and mentioning 2023 is a “rough year” when not much of importance has happened so far (no gigaton announcements atm, assume LRG3 will be that purpose), then quite frankly, that just tells me that the kara backlash from people who wouldn’t buy your shit anyway (MAGA/bigoted weirdos) was more problematic to you and a bigger scare moment for you than long-timer customers being annoyed at stuff they bought in late 21/early 22 not having a word on production since and trying to get ahold of you guys on the reddit and twitter.

Seems like the priorities should be focusing on making your long term customers happy than trying to chase people who wouldn’t buy your stuff unless it was a huge huge game like turtles. Shouldn’t there be like, some sort of update on stuff like guts and goals by now?
You didn't get the threats I got nor had your entire life/address exposed as well as family members contacted, so yeah I (we as LRG) wanted a break, it was a lot to deal with. Again, not sure why you keep showing up, you are done with us, so why keep doing this?

Sure, I understand why collectors might want it. I'd like to have it someday too. Having said that, I really don't see any benefit to LRG at this point of releasing it as it's another expense with almost no upside. As you have correctly pointed out, almost no vita full setters buy from LRG anymore and this gift is not going to change that.
I do think people forget it's a gift and we will send it out once we have everything ready. We are trying to focus on fixing other issues right now and getting stuff implemented.

Wait, so the last LRG vita game will be a gift? I thought the 5th Anniversary coin was the gift? I have bought every LRG vita game and continue to buy many of the Switch games and didn't get the coin. I even bought Breach and Clear on the secondary market just to have a full set. Not getting the coin kinda rub me the wrong way but still patronize Limited Run Games, I must have Game Collecting Stockholm syndrome 😭

Why do i get the feeling that nobody but josh and doug are allowed to make decisions about stuff at LRG regarding shipping/communication

I cannot imagine others would be OK with just pushing off stuff over and over and over again for the heck of it, even for minor stuff like the vita full set. They still never really said why the meat boy vita CE came out the way it did either and kinda just ignored vita island like that

Pretty much all my friends in the vita collection circle like tothoro here can vouch that having meat boy’s CE as the current endpoint for vita collecting is… a pretty bad look

Does anyone have the official LRG statement made about getting a free game for a complete set. All I can find is a tweet screenshot, and it certainly doesn't suggest it's a "gift."

I found this tweet from the account proper:
https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1042823797127163904?s=20

Having to constantly keep an ear out for when/if/how the game will be available is pretty embittering.
Pretty much everything you said. It's a festering sore that adds to the pile of reasons not to do business with LRG not just for those affected but those who look at the business and see these red flags. Come the end of the month it'll be FOUR YEARS since the last vita games had to be ordered for production for North America. You'll get your shit eventually, but this is past getting out of hand. I just hope for you and the others that were diehard collectors on the vita till the end have an easy time getting this last game from LRG.

Wait, so the last LRG vita game will be a gift? I thought the 5th Anniversary coin was the gift? I have bought every LRG vita game and continue to buy many of the Switch games and didn't get the coin. I even bought Breach and Clear on the secondary market just to have a full set. Not getting the coin kinda rub me the wrong way but still patronize Limited Run Games, I must have Game Collecting Stockholm syndrome
You had to buy B&C (Vita) from lrg when it came out and still be an active customer to get the coin. That's how I got one even though my purchase history with the company is quite small, I'd be considered an OG.

You had to buy B&C (Vita) from lrg when it came out and still be an active customer to get the coin. That's how I got one even though my purchase history with the company is quite small, I'd be considered an OG.
You had to be an active customer with an account*

I brought B&C first hour, and was still an active customer and didn't get a coin because I never made an account.

So basically, what happened two months ago explains why nothing was done/changed/improved the previous few years before that. Ok...

So basically, what happened two months ago explains why nothing was done/changed/improved the previous few years before that. Ok...
Other things were improved the one thing we didn't do was decide to release the final game. It's just not time, sorry.

Not the right time is a pretty crap message when it's all but confirmed you have them on hand and are just sitting on them.

For those playing the home game, there is legal definition for things like "gift," which IIRC, is different than setting a requirement to meet qualification to receive something (ex. Buy 10, get the 11th free).

It's why in curious what the initial language was that LRG gave as a guarantee of the item in question.

And I know this nuance is going to be lost on some of the peanut gallery, so enjoy the show, folks.

bread's done
Back