Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Please, tell us more, oh all-seeing, all-knowing day old account.

Or don't, 'cause petty garbage doesn't matter at this point. Plenty of real issues over in LRG-land.

Was he touching some of dumbshits anime dolls?
Live video of incident:

make-love-dolls-the-rock-w0e7pcyicuace3yu.gif

I have 4 2022 “releases” left:
PS5 Night Trap CE
PS5 Shadowrun Trilogy CE
PS5 American Hero
Switch NeoGeo Pocket Color Vol. 2 CE

And two recent ones:
PS5 Batora: Lost Haven standard
XBox Castlevania Advance Collection CE

I’m also owed the PS5 standard Romancelvania from its kickstarter, but they gave everyone waiting digital codes at release. Will order the standard Gargoyles on XBox in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
my outstanding orders:

Severed

Castlevania Advance

Nobody Saves the World

Radiant Silvergun

Toy Soldiers HD

All of them are standard and from the retail store. I have no outstanding web orders.

I dont buy digital games. I don't love LRG, but at the end of the day, they provide something I want, and the wait time is what it is. I can imagine getting frustrated by collectors editions, but i dont need tons of plastic clutter sitting around generally. Being near the store is nice as I can put down $5 instead of a full prepayment

This could be fun. My open orders are:

2022 two orders

- DoDonPachi Resurrection - Steelbook Edition (Switch)

- Radiant Silvergun - Steelbook Edition (Switch), NGPC Selections Vol. 2 - Collector's Edition (Switch)

2023 - two orders

- The Legend of Tianding - regular edition (Switch), Trip World DX (GBC; I heard it was like Kirby, so I got it in honor of my sister. She loved Kirby, especially the GB/A games)

- Castlevania Advance Collection - regular edition (Switch, CotM cover), Gargoyles - regular edition (Switch)

I had the coupon code to use for my first 2023 order, but Honey managed to find a discount code for my second 2023 order, which negated the shipping cost. I am concerned, even with VGP likely getting copies, of not getting a copy of Castlevania, especially with my cover of choice.

Numbered LRG are my only concern going forward, and probably the only ones I'll buy direct from LRG going forward as well. If there's anything of interest. Well, and the inevitable though unannounced NGPC Selection Vol. 3. 

?? Tetris Effect is up for ps5 but the CEs for the previous 3 consoles are also up? Could have sworn those "sold out" the first time they went up...

edit: looks like upgrading the PS4 game to PS5 is $10.

Anyone know what's the difference between Tetris Effect (PS4), Tetris Effect Connected (PS4), and Tetris Effect Connected (PS5). If I have a PS5, won't all those physical games give me the same experience? Thanks!

Does not numbered release mean I can buy the PS5 version elsewhere?

edit: looks like upgrading the PS4 game to PS5 is $10.

Anyone know what's the difference between Tetris Effect (PS4), Tetris Effect Connected (PS4), and Tetris Effect Connected (PS5). If I have a PS5, won't all those physical games give me the same experience? Thanks!

Does not numbered release mean I can buy the PS5 version elsewhere?
They're essentially all the same. Connected is just the multiplayer content on disc, whereas it's a free download for the non-connected release. The PS5 version has higher resolution, maybe framerate (?), and PSVR2 support.

Not numbered means it should show up other places. Amazon has all the other releases currently, but not PS5 yet.

I like to find out what LRG has cooking on the calendar.

That said, happy to say I have no open orders with them.  Am done pre-ordering from them directly.

If I want an LRG game, I'll order through one of their affiliate sellers like Amazon, or frankly, even wait to buy it off eBay.

I've reached the point where no game is worth the hassle of LRG.  Period. 

Not knocking the helpful info...

but it's odd to think these things are factors in buying Tetris.
Well VR support can be. I have enough versions of Tetris, so I play Tetris Effect exclusively in VR. If some doesn't have a PSVR1, but has PSVR2, that's the one to get.

For me living in Europe buying from LRG directly is still the best option. We'll see what the EU warehouse will do if it ever materializes, but until then I'm kinda okay with things as they are, aside from some absurd production and shipping times that definitely need to improve.

Open orders….sure, sounds fun! 

In transit right now:

TMNT Radical Edition SWI

American Hero SWI

Raiden IV + V SWI

Blossom King II SWI

Night in the Woods CE SWI

Open orders:

Stellatum PS5

Buddy Simulator 1984 SWI

Garden Story SWI

Day of the Tentacle CE PS4

Valis Collection II SWI
River City Girls 2 Ultimate Edition SWI

Neo Geo Pocket Selection 2 SWI

Full Throttle CE PS4

Radiant Silvergun CE SWI

Konami Arcade Classics Anniversary SWI

Bloodshore PS4

Ara Fell & Rise of the Third Power SWI

Spidersaurs! CE SWI

Demon's Tilt SWI

Return to Monkey Island SWI

Demons of Asteborg SWI

Steel Assault CE SWI

Kung Fury SWI

Shin-Chan SWI

Toodee & Topdee SWI

Lunark SWI

Deathwish Enforcers CE SWI

Trip World DX CE SWI

Gimmick! CE SWI

Heart of the Woods SWI

Scarlet Symphony SWI

Castelvania Advance SWI

Eh. More than I thought. But I'm looking forward to each of those.

Here's what I have: 

-Shantae PS5 fan bundle (CE game, other shit) 

-Shantae 20th Anni Statue, cards 

-Go! Go! CE 3DS

-Star Wars KotOR II NS

-River City Girls 2 CE, figures 

-Art of River City Girls 

-Radiant Silvergun CE

-Shin Chan standard/CE NS 

-Moon CE standard/NS

-Night Trap GBA Video (why did I buy this..?) 

-Severed NS, Senren Banka NS 

-Castlevania Advance Collection PS4 CE, 4x NS standard, Vinyl 

Damn they really got you with Castlevania Advance.
Yeah... prob the most I spent on LRG in a long time. The CE and Vinyls were pretty no brainers for me, but on the NS copy, yeah, I was like "fuck me, I'mma get all 4".

But honestly that's not that bad relative to what I've spent on the Shantae bundles...

They're essentially all the same. Connected is just the multiplayer content on disc, whereas it's a free download for the non-connected release. The PS5 version has higher resolution, maybe framerate (?), and PSVR2 support.

Not numbered means it should show up other places. Amazon has all the other releases currently, but not PS5 yet.
Thank you! Amazon has the PS5 version listed now.

They just sent me a shipping notice for a set of games I received in May, but with a new tracking number.  Is their system so messed up that they are sending me 2nd copies?

This situation with Sam & Max VR is laughable at this point.  I received an email last week saying they still don't have ESRB approval but they "expect" to get approval, produce the games, and ship them in Q4 (HAHA yeah right).  So we know we can add atleast a quarter to that if not two.

So for an order placed in May of 2022 for a standard edition game.. i MIGHT get it in early 2024 if I am lucky.  I'm pretty patient but this is just ridiculous.

This situation with Sam & Max VR is laughable at this point. I received an email last week saying they still don't have ESRB approval but they "expect" to get approval, produce the games, and ship them in Q4 (HAHA yeah right). So we know we can add atleast a quarter to that if not two.

So for an order placed in May of 2022 for a standard edition game.. i MIGHT get it in early 2024 if I am lucky. I'm pretty patient but this is just ridiculous.
Yeah, the situation with Sam & Max VR is completely ridiculous. I've got a fairly sizable order being held by it and it's really soured me on LRG. I'm never ordering direct from them again, I'll stick with Amazon and VGP for any of their releases in the future.

I just got a email saying my Shantae PS4 order was finally shipping, but the email looks slightly fishy to me.  It's totally different from my last order tracking email from them so I'm not going to click on anything in it & the website still has it in production, so right now it's anyone's guess if it's authetic.  If it is true then all I have left is my recent Castlevania order & I will hopefully be done & out.

I just got a email saying my Shantae PS4 order was finally shipping, but the email looks slightly fishy to me. It's totally different from my last order tracking email from them so I'm not going to click on anything in it & the website still has it in production, so right now it's anyone's guess if it's authetic. If it is true then all I have left is my recent Castlevania order & I will hopefully be done & out.
I also got a shipping notice for my order that included Shantae. As shocking as it is that LRG might actually deliver a game, this is likely legit.

Also got a shipping notice for Shantae PS4. Now I'm just waiting on Bird King for the Vita. Kind of feels surreal after 150 orders with them over the years. My first order with them was from 2016 and I was still in college at the time.

SMH. There's also a $64.99 Classic Edition. No steelbook this time, but it now includes the strategy guide. But from the pics, it seems like they aren't even updating the guide to cover the DLC.

Ooooooof course. Is it confirmed the dlc is on disc/cart? They're announcements don't specify. That would make too much sense.
Yes: https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1702685251338645850

(Allegedly, they've been wrong about patches/DLC on disc/cart before)

Wonder if that TMNT anniversary edition is going to sold at regular retailers like the previous time around.  If I was going to get it it much more preferable to walk into my local Wally World and snag a copy than deal with LRG directly like last time......  I just realized how bizzare the statement of walking into a walmart is the preferable option is...  Times we live in lol

IF Shredders Revenge Anniversary edition ends up on sale at retail for like $20... maybe $25... I'll probably double dip.  But then that will be after it's confirmed by the early adopters that the content is on the cart.  Otherwise, whatever, I can live without it.  At least I got a decent deal on the first version at retail... even having to deal with gamestop at the time.

LRG really hasn't shipped out all the OG Shredder's Revenge orders? I guess I can believe it since my oldest order feels like its nearing voting age.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1702740975464948178
I'm genuinely curious how this game will sell... Night Trap was one thing and I think had a decent cult following, but this game is on another level of obscurity... I know if it but don't see why they're doing this over... any other game.

I'll buy an XBox standard copy (even though I own all the other FMV games physical on PS4/5) but there's no way I'm buying a CE of that. Now Night Trap I did b/c it's historically significant.

I submitted a support ticket last night because it has been in Ready state for multiple months and got this reply:

"Thank you for reaching out.

Please keep in mind, we recently migrated to a new shipping software causing several titles to be ready at the same time. We are currently shipping out over 100 titles at one time. We are doing our best to get these orders out to you as soon as possible.

Please bear with us.

If your particular item is showing as 'ready' you should receive automatic tracking information as soon as that order ships.

We appreciate your patience. It’ll be worth the wait when it arrives!"

:headache:
I followed up with "Please send me this order before any younger order of mine."

My buddy Erica responded today with:

"I hope you're having a good day!

We do apologize about that! It appears that your order had been initially missed from the first pull. I have now marked yours to be shipped and it should be added to the queue to ship out in the next few weeks! Please note we're not able to see where exactly in the queue a specific order is to give a precise estimate. Once the team is working on the batch containing your shipment you'll receive a confirmation email with your tracking number automatically. Please keep an eye out for that email."

We'll see. I expected the answer to either be a) "No" or b) "Sure, but you won't get anything until the queue is down so expect your February 2022 order to arrive in December ... 2024 and all your younger stuff even later."

bread's done
Back