Limited to one game (for now)

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I won my xbox 360 from pepsi and Im hoping I get it tomorrow (story is in another thread). It comes with Kameo (of course), but Im not sure if I want it. Im thinking of trading it in for another game. I know ill get NFS later so I could trade that in for Kameo later on. Im interested in: PDZ, COD2, or PGR3. I would appreciate some opinions on these games if others have played them. Thanks

~Karma

P.S. If there is a thread like this already please direct me. I searched and couldnt find anything.

So Far:

Quake 4 - 2
PGR3 - 3
PDZ - 4
COD2 - 2
Condemned - 2
Keep it - 2

I kept my Kameo and so far am happy with the decision. It isn't dropping in price anytime soon, so you could always Ebay it and net $30. I also went to Wal-Mart and bought a copy of NFS:MW. When my game comes in I will just return that copy. I am also happy with the decision to keep NFS, but I don't own any other racing games.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']Quake4>Pd0>CoD[/QUOTE]

qft, even though i havent played pd0, i can be it doesn't look fun....

HAIL QUAKE 4

good god why need for speed. That game is a racing game minus the turns. They tried to copy burnout without all the fun stuff but added all this pseudo-hardcore modder racer shit so people can feel hardcore or something. Plus the cop chases are boring and frustrating. I couldn't take more than 10 min of that game demoing it.

[quote name='nickmad']get condemed knucklehead[/QUOTE]

RENT condemed--it is like 10 hours of gameplay according to reviews I've seen.

Karma if you're into FPS Quake, PDZ and Condemed are good choices, but Kameo is a decent game. I too thought about exchanging it for another game, but Ive played about 3 hours and love it. If you like any of Rare's titles, excluding Grabbed by the Ghoulies, you will enjoy this game. I strongly recommend renting it or trying it at the 360 kiosks.

Karmapolice-Hopefully you were able to get your system by now. I went away for 30 min, and it was just sitting on my doorstep when I got back. I have no clue who signed for it, assuming the UPS man since the neighbors don't seem to be around.

Anyway, I was thinking about getting condemned, but 10h is pretty short. Unfortunately Elder Scrolls was delayed until '06. PDZ seems to be a popular choice as well. Gamefly seems like a good deal, if you like the game you can just buy it at a reduced price. It seems like people here have had good luck with them.

I could have gotten it today, but the maintenence guy said he didnt recognize the name. I used to be called michael when I first moved and I later started going by harrison and didnt bother to tell the maintenence guy. So apparently he cant tell last names.... So we have to go to the district office and get it tomorrow... so much for getting it early...

Thanks for you all's help so far! Keep suggestions comming!

[quote name='karmapolice']I could have gotten it today, but the maintenence guy said he didnt recognize the name. I used to be called michael when I first moved and I later started going by harrison and didnt bother to tell the maintenence guy. So apparently he cant tell last names.... So we have to go to the district office and get it tomorrow... so much for getting it early...

Thanks for you all's help so far! Keep suggestions comming![/QUOTE]

Couldn't you just show him a driver's license or some other photo ID with your full name on it?

[quote name='daria19']Couldn't you just show him a driver's license or some other photo ID with your full name on it?[/QUOTE]

I was relying on them to grab it for me, because I no longer live there. If I had been there I would have gotten it.

bread's done
Back