LINK TO MY LOWBALL INSIDE! (PS4) Dishonored2, Dark Souls 3, UC4, Paper Mario Color Splash, Pokemon Moon/X, Gears 4, Tons of exclusive collectable

Why not? One of America's biggest enemies is dead. I know this doesn't end the war by any means, and it SHOULDN'T have any effect on how people view Obama's presidency, but regardless, it's a historic day in US history and I'm sure those who lost family in 9/11 or any other attack must feel a bit better.

I'll be perfectly honest in saying I really don't know shit about politics, but I think the death of OBL is definitely reason to be proud to be an American

its because PSN is down he couldn't take it anymore in a cave with no online gaming

[quote name='starmask2k3']its because PSN is down he couldn't take it anymore in a cave with no online gaming[/QUOTE]

or because he switched to the 360 and got rrod XD haha.

[quote name='starmask2k3']its because PSN is down he couldn't take it anymore in a cave with no online gaming[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha the hackers actually found out his personal information and were able to track him down AND max out his credit cards

bread's done
Back