Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

I'm also in Illinois and received my Halo 3 today. Thanks LionGames.

Too bad I can't play it though as my 360 is still getting repaired...stupid red rings.

LionGames A+
Microsoft D-

wow im in ny and mine still has not come in i paid for priority.....plus both tracking still says pickup in ct.......I HATE USPS they suck!!!!......
im just venting sorry if i offended anyone

Halo 3 received. Thank you! I definitely will be ordering form Lion Games again.

I think I'm done buying collector's edition of games that come in tins. Nobody makes a good case for them. Both of my discs popped out of my Limited Edition case. Luckily Microsoft is replacing them for free. Shame on them for not replacing all of my other Xbox games for free that have been scratched...

Mine hasn't arrived but I wouldn't doubt it's due to USPS over here. It's really starting to get wonky as of late with about 1/3 of the packages taking two to four days longer than they should to reach me. I'm suspecting some internal issues over at my local carrier.

Oh well, next time it'll be UPS instead. I have more time to play tomorrow anyway. ;)

[Edit:] A ha...now it's "delivered" but my mail room doesn't know what they're doing. The mystery has been solved! Now, how four college students can lose track of an entire truckload of packages is beyond me but with a dropout rate of 50% here for undergrads I'm not necessarily shocked if these aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack. ;)

I got my Halo 3 and used copy of Superman Returns in the mail today (VA via Priority) for a little more than some people are paying for just Halo 3+tax at B&M.

Thanks, Tony! I intend to try to spend as much of the savings over B&M on older used games as possible.

I also got my Halo 3 CE today, scratches aren't too bad on the game disc but worse on the extra disc, I'll probably send them into MS after awhile. Thanks Tony!

[quote name='Robman62']i got nothing today....very angry at usps im less than 2 hours away[/quote]

I havent gotten it either and I live in NY. Pretty strange considering the last few times I ordered I received it in about 1-2days. This is the first time my shipment has taken more than 2.

Edit: Spoke too soon as always liongames and USPS comes out on top. I have it shipped to the job and my security guard didnt buzz me when it came LOL.

Go my Halo 3 today as well, and I'm in Georgia. Can't beat the price, and I don't mind waiting the extra day. That, plus the nice personal touch made this a great purchase, thanks Tony!

Well, my CE was in the mail when I got home...

WITH A PLAY DISC SO fuckING SCRATCHED THAT IT WAS UNPLAYABLE! fuck MICROSOFT AND THEIR IDIOTIC fuckING MANUFACTURING STUPIDITY!

My thanks to Tony and the USPS for handling this release in a fast and respectable manner. Now, time to bitch out a foreign help person on the phone. I am not settling for a bullshit two-week turnaround time.

Got Halo 3 CE today thanks Tony!
The game disc is unplayable...however of course I am sending it to Microsoft to get it replaced and my room mate's friend is letting us borrow his Halo 3 until mine is fixed.

But thanks Tony for the great customer service and fast shipping!

[quote name='Chris Dillon']Are you gonna offer another deal on Assasins Creed or Mass Effect BTW. Thanks for the awsomeness.[/QUOTE]

He already did on both

Edit - Missed another. But still I doubt it since those games are coming out so soon.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']Are you gonna offer another deal on Assasins Creed or Mass Effect BTW. Thanks for the awsomeness.[/quote]

Chris once the deals end i cant bring them back as it would be unfair to those who beat the deadline. I am working on some trade in deals. hopefully with in the next week i will have more info. I am waiting on my programmer.

Mine still says "Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 1:30 PM on September 24, 2007 in WINSTED, CT 06098 " and it didn't arrive today. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. I am in SE Ohio BTW.

Well praise all that is holy the POST OFFICE came through I got my Halo 3 in two days. Whew I don't have to worry anymore now I'm off to play, a nice treaT upon arriving home. thanks Tony for upgrading my shipping as it would have been next week I fear otherwise.

I did not read the whole thread, but i got through the first 5 pages and still can't find an answer. I want to order the Orange Box, but it says i can only do it if I pre-ordered it before?? Am i too late or something?

[quote name='Xo ColdKilla oX']I did not read the whole thread, but i got through the first 5 pages and still can't find an answer. I want to order the Orange Box, but it says i can only do it if I pre-ordered it before?? Am i too late or something?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You missed it.

Yup. Got mine today as well in San Diego, Ca. from priority mail. Was anticipating it and there it was and scratched up it was too...

Thx Tony! Hoping to get Mass Effect as quickly as I got these couple of games from you.

WOW thanks tony, got my halo 3 today!

can't believe first class shipping came this fast! (i live in socal)

YOU DID GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I will certainly be bringing my continued business to you. After all the trouble the USPS gave us in the last delivery, your dedication to have them make amends paid off... got it today!!!!! I'm in Los Angeles, by the way... and got the regular USPS delivery option.

GREAT JOB!!! GREAT PRICE!!!! LIONGAMES FTW!!!

(On a sad note, it of course was scratched baaaadddly. But, this is certainly not an issue for Tony... it's a Microsoft issue.)

Got mine around 2 in the afternoon, scratched of course, but playable. Thank You Tony for your work.. You gained a new customer in me.

Got my copy of Halo 3 in Kansas today. Pretty happy with the shipping time. My manual and case were a bit beat up, but the handwritten thank you note was a nice touch. Just glad it was just those two and not the disc. Cheers, Tony.

Man I have the worst luck with the post office. I was one of the 2+ weekers with Bioshock and went with Priority on Halo 3 and still missed the two day window.

Damn you United States Parcel Service!

Thanks, Tony, Got mine today. Also in San Diego, CA. Game Disc is also scratched, but playable, bonus disc got some brutish scratches though, guess I gotta send that one in.

Mine still says not shipped, which i hope is in error, because I never even received a confirmation email for my order or the shipping upgrade option. This was an order from July 17th. Oh well, in no hurry to play it.

My CE arrived in Virginia today. As with pretty much everyone else the discs are scratched up thanks to the crap case design, but thanks to Liongames and Tony for getting this in the mail so promptly!

On another note, while I'm pissed about the scratched discs, I almost relish the thought of forcing MS to pay to ship me replacement discs since they botched this CE so badly. Way to capitalize on your (perhaps fleeting) lead in the console wars, guys ...

My Halo 3LE arrived today. It was a surprise considering that I live in west coast. My friend's came today also, although he chose air mail.

Mine arrived today. My game disc was slightly scratched, but seems fine.

Thanks Tony.

I was one of the 2 week Bioshocks, but I am glad that I kept my Halo 3 order.

Got my CE Halo 3 today. The disc is messed up, but that is ok with me. The bonus disc was intact and fine. I am shipping off the disc to MS soon. Thanks Tony.

its official I will never ever use usps again for anything everytime i order something and use usps it takes forever for no reason......last week my buy.com order got to me 8 days after it was in my city and on a truck

Got my copy of Halo 3! 2 days after ship date. Just wanted to say thanks. I have spread word of the fast service and great deals. Expect some more orders coming. :)

On the fence about possibly doing this for SvR08... it's tempting with all this positive feedback about Liongames.

I should be getting my copy of Halo 3 tomorrow, or at least I better. It's about a hour away. Now, whether or not the LE discs are scratched to hell is another issue...

bread's done
Back