LIPS: I Love the 80's ??????

DeadKevin666

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
1 - does this game work on USA NTSC Xbox 360 machines? Any known compatibility issues?

2 - where is the best place to order it from? Amazon doesn't seem to allow me to buy it from their UK site.

Thanks for the help. :)

Yes, it's region-free. It will work on your 360.
I'm at work, so I can't grab the link for you, but game.co.uk is who I ordered from. Got here quick and not at too bad of a price. The price was drit-cheap a couple months ago and I missed out but still a good deal since it was the last Lips game I needed.

Looks like EYEL1NER beat me to the punch. I got in on this same deal a few months back, think it was only like $21 for the game and mic to be shipped from the UK so it was a smokin deal. I've noticed that the Lips store has started releasing a few of the songs on that disc, so I doubt it'll ever get localized here.

Yep, I also got it from game.co.uk. Recommended. I only wanted it for The Riddle, a song you've never heard of but will play EVERY SESSION.

A quick check on Ebay and it shows the LOWEST price before shipping is $25. Funny how people list it as "Hard to Find" when I can get a brand new copy of it for $25 + $6.60 in shipping.

[quote name='DeadKevin666']Disturbing to say the least. :puke:[/QUOTE]

I think you misspelled "awesome." :)

bread's done
Back