Lips mics

blitz6speed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Where can i get a cheap bundle for the lips mics? Want the mics for Beatles Rock Band, but if i have to, ill take Lips with it. Do they sell the mics used at gamestop?

Catabarex is right. Check BB. They're more than likely sold out of the regular english 2 mic version, so be looking out for the Spanish (2 mic) bundle. They're the same mics. Good Luck (these things went on clearance at BB months ago and people snagged them up).

Also check Sears which has marked them down.

No matter what, definitely go with the 2 mic bundle (especially if you end up paying MRSP). At least you get 2 mics and a game with it. You can always sell the other one and get some money back. The new version LIPS only has 1 mic, but MS wants to charge you the full price.

I found my original 2 mic bundle at K-Mart like a month ago for $49.99
It's not super cheap or anything, but you get two mics and a game for the cost of one standalone mic.
Can't hurt to check your local K-Marts!

A month ago best buy was clearing out the original lips bundled with 2 mics for $19.99. It was YMMV but you may want to keep a look out for it

Picked up the 2 mic Spanish bundle for $15 bucks and flipped the game on ebay for the same price, essentially getting the mics for free--from Best Buy...seems like your best shot.

Went to 3 gamestops, 1 best buy, and a k-mart. Nothing.

They all had the new version with 1 mic for the same price as the old bundle.

bread's done
Back