LIPS Number One Hits 360 (includes 1 wireless mic) $19.99

Thanks, OP. I was about to get the original bundle for $50 from Amazon, but I'll probably only use the one mic. I'll buy another one (or two) if I want them for Rock Band, which is why I wanted one in the first place.

ordered cuz lip's wireless mic got best reviews and they go for over $20 on ebay. i hate wired mic i've been using for rockband. thx

have they fixed the lag issue with rockband? i almost picked up the mic alone when it was around $20 but the reviews changed my mind.

Haha I feel like an idiot now. I had just bought it used during gamestops b2g1 sale. Now I'm gonna have a copy with no case or mic that was two dollars more than this deal...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I just need an extra microphone so that I can play with my wife and host karaoke parties. :)

Speaking of which, any good deals on the wireless microphones?

[quote name='Retrospect Hero']Hans I feel like an idiot now. I had just bought it used during gamestops b2g1 sale. Now I'm gonna have a copy with no case or mic that was two dollars more than this deal...[/QUOTE]

Just order this one and return the stuff to gamestop.

Ugh If only I can sing... I prolly will do the neighborhood a huge favor and not buy the game.:bomb:

[quote name='FR0GGY']Ugh If only I can sing... I prolly will do the neighborhood a huge favor and not buy the game.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

That's the best part about buying a karaoke videogame, you're at home!

Sing your fucking ass off! :)

nice, did this and a hd migration kit, $9 + free ship seemed pretty good

edit - thanks op, in for one, that kit wasn't a migration one so chucked it

[quote name='MasterYensid']Is this a stand alone game or an expansion pack? Can I play this without having the original LIPS?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can play it without the original Lips.

Been wanting a good deal on this. I may have bitten on $19.99 for the game but could definitely use another wireless mic. Thanks OP.

Still laggy with Rock band 2, but new games that are built to support it are fine, i.e. Rock band 3 should have virtually no lag. Mic sensitivity may be a problem though, but it just depends on how serious you are about your singing scores. I recommend getting it and trying it yourself, if you can spare $20.

Bought one. Wanted to get one for a while now. My FYE still has the original 2 pack for sale and when those drop in price, Ill think about grabbing it as well.

Hmm, I'm getting mixed reports about the Rock Band 2 lag now. For some reason I though that this mic had buttons on it, however that would make the thing too heavy.

Since I use a micstand there's no difference between this and a usb cable play style wise. I think I can wait till my Rock Band 3 bundle. Thanks for the post

[quote name='TopSpot123']Still laggy with Rock band 2, but new games that are built to support it are fine, i.e. Rock band 3 should have virtually no lag. Mic sensitivity may be a problem though, but it just depends on how serious you are about your singing scores. I recommend getting it and trying it yourself, if you can spare $20.[/QUOTE]

Dunno if it's lag or crappy wireless mic, but on RB2 I do a lot better with the regular RB mic. The wireless mic on Lips works just as well as the corded one though.

Damn, kinda want but I just got the two pack from Kmart of the Original. So if I get this, then I will have three wireless mics and a wired RB mic. 4 mics is overkill, but this is kinda my sweet spot on the price.

Decisions decisions...

Edit: And am I alone in not understanding the wording for the description of how many tracks and the free dlc pack? 35 on disc songs and one of 4 free packs? Wiki confirms what I thought it was, 40 songs and one of three packs. And that House Party pack looks good even though I want the MCR song.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Damn, kinda want but I just got the two pack from Kmart of the Original. So if I get this, then I will have three wireless mics and a wired RB mic. 4 mics is overkill, but this is kinda my sweet spot on the price.

Decisions decisions...
[/QUOTE]

LOL, I have 4 of these wireless Mics from these games.

[quote name='nny']My order was cancelled. I paid with Paypal. That happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Mine went through fine, i also paid with PayPal.

[quote name='nny']Nevermind. I've had a little trouble with Paypal being unverified. I'm going to try again.[/QUOTE]
I had the same issue. Buy.com won't ship to an unverified shipping address through PayPal it seems.

hmmmm im debating if i should get this... im not much of a singer and i already have two wired mics... if its still available until payday i'll probably get it... unless they announce a RB3 bundle with wireless mics...

Thanks OP, I bought the first one a few weeks ago and enjoyed quite well. Can't wait to sing horribly on some new songs!!!!

Thanks OP. I just bought Singstar for PS3, but the wikipedia page lists a couple songs that I really want. Would it be bad to own two karaoke games?

[quote name='Mikeyjl87']Thanks for the find! I've been wanting to get this game and $20 is the perfect price[/QUOTE]

Ditto-- thanks OP.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']anyone see there order in their account?[/QUOTE]

Well mine says it shipped yesterday if that's what you mean... Thx again OP

bread's done
Back