Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='The 7th Number']Oh so you can instantly win by buying brisk/lipton type products, and putting the codes into the site?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I didn't buy anything and I won a X360.

No luc hoan thanh cac muc tieu truoc khi ve tet
Anh em dien dan cung chung tay xay dung dien danh manh, sach va khoe nhe
Best regards.

[quote name='delsus09']Jesus, how many CAGs won XBOXs? Like...four? Damn. Is it too late to go for this?[/QUOTE]

Nope! The contest runs until March so you have another month to try for one!
Either enter codes on specially marked Lipton/Brisk products at the website,

OR

text in to win! Text either "Dance" or "Game" to 87963 and then give them your e-mail address.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']Nope! The contest runs until March so you have another month to try for one!
Either enter codes on specially marked Lipton/Brisk products at the website,

OR

text in to win! Text either "Dance" or "Game" to 87963 and then give them your e-mail address.[/QUOTE]

Cool deal; thanks for the info.

[quote name='TommyLove']I bought a 1L brisk product and the code in my cap doesn't even work at all.[/QUOTE]

It has to have a special label advertising the contest for the code to work

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']It has to have a special label advertising the contest for the code to work[/QUOTE]
Ah damn. I bought and drank it for nothing! Never again.

Just won Dance Central 3. already own it but hey..pretty sweet win for being free. :)

thanks op

anyone else win dance central 3? wondering if you get a Kinect with it. Says Congrats you won Dance Central 3 for XBox 360 with Kinect. im assuming no, but thatd sweeten the win.

[quote name='Bossman94']I would like one[/QUOTE]
Sent.

I'm entering on two phones, so if I get another code I'll send it to you, The 7th Number.

I couldn't participate because I'm not USA resident. If someone has got DLC codes to give, I would like one. Thanks ! :)

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']I won the game :D
Plus I redeemed the dlc code and while it was downloading it said it was a baird character but when I looked at my storage it said I got jungle tai mp character, anyone else got this?[/QUOTE]
Same here. Pretty disappointed since Baird from gears 3 is my fav one and Tai is the most cowardly character in gears and I hate him.

[quote name='AlphaQSilly']Same here. Pretty disappointed since Baird from gears 3 is my fav one and Tai is the most cowardly character in gears and I hate him.[/QUOTE]

Personally im glad its not Baird from Gears 3, would look a little odd to have his Gears 3 skin, but the game is set in the past. I hate tai too, but im interested to see what he looks like.

[quote name='nas6034']I finally won something but it says check your email. How long does it take for the email to come?[/QUOTE]

I got mine right away

[quote name='Sparta']If anyone has a spare code, I'd appreciate any consideration. I can compensate. Haven't won anything yet.[/QUOTE]

Texting "Game" automatically gets you the Gears DLC

[quote name='The 7th Number']Personally im glad its not Baird from Gears 3, would look a little odd to have his Gears 3 skin, but the game is set in the past. I hate tai too, but im interested to see what he looks like.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look odd at all. He is wearing his "Gears 3 skin" (the sleeveless armor) in the Judgment trailer.

[quote name='CHADSTONe']Those that won, did you send the texts one after another or did you spread them out throughout the day?[/QUOTE]

I have 3 phones. 2 of them are smartphones and i "spam" texted and haven't won. The third is a clamshell where after every text it takes me back to homescreen and I have to reenter text msg app and send txt.(time consuming) That one won. But all 3 phones it is pretty much one after the other.

I won a 360!

I texted Dance at 7:23 AM CST

I always spaced mine out through the day.

I'm only using 1 phone, but I have my girlfriend doing it too. I think I'm going to try to get my mom to do it as well. She has a texting plan, but I don't think she's sent a single text in her life, so we'll see how that goes :)

Hmmm, it says it takes 8-10 weeks to come in and the contest goes on for 3 more months. Maybe I'll wait until I actually get my console before I start texting again with my phone.

Ive won judgment and a 1month but I read the rules and it says "Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize."

So I should just redeem the game.

Tried today and didn't win. Sent me a code for some Judgement DLC though.

I suppose I'll try this everyday and see what I can come out with. Wish I had the luck I did with the BK Wii U promotion.. won on my first try.

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']Ive won judgment and a 1month but I read the rules and it says "Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize."

So I should just redeem the game.[/QUOTE]

if you won 1 prize already how did it let you win a second? Didnt you confirm the prize right when you won it?

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']I won 2 times so far;

1 month of Live
Gears of War: Judgement!!!! :)[/QUOTE]
Hope you have two different addresses as it's one instant prize per household. You might get lucky and get both prizes. You might get only one. Or you might be unlucky and get no prizes now.
Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.

[quote name='Blaster man']Hope you have two different addresses as it's one instant prize per household. You might get lucky and get both prizes. You might get only one. Or you might be unlucky and get no prizes now.
Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.[/QUOTE]

Different phones & emails ;). Gears was won on my gf phone and I'm having it shipped to her house. I don't even think I'm going to redeem the month of live....

[quote name='canvasch']Feel free to PM me your prize pin for the 1 month of live!!! hehe[/QUOTE]

Even with the pin you need the email/link they sent me. I tried to redeem my gears game with my xbl email and it didn't work. It prompted me to use the originally email link. With that being said, I claimed my prize (gears!!!!)

bread's done
Back