Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='stonciddta']Been texting "Gears" for weeks and havent won anything :([/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure you're suppose to text "game", not "gears"

[quote name='brownda1']I think I am getting my Xbox today, they tried to deliver so I am going to pick it up after work :)[/QUOTE]

Did you get an e-mail worded somewhat like this?

FedEx

Order: (random number)
Order Date: (recent date)

Dear Customer,

Your parcel has arrived at the post office at November 27.Our postrider was unable to deliver the parcel to you.

To receive a parcel, please, go to the nearest our office and show this postal receipt.

GET POSTAL RECEIPT

Best Regards, The FedEx Team.

[quote name='po00op']I'm pretty sure you're suppose to text "game", not "gears"[/QUOTE]

Gears is accepted as well

[quote name='brownda1']I think I am getting my Xbox today, they tried to deliver so I am going to pick it up after work :)[/QUOTE]

I just got a txt that something showed up for me as well. Guess I'll find out in an hour. Would be nice if they threw in a copy of Judgement a couple weeks early, but I'm going to assume that isn't happening. :lol:

[quote name='CHEAP ASS DUDE']Been texting every day 5 times on 2 phones. Finally won something! *expects a t-shirt or month of gold* not that I'd be ungrateful or anything ;)

I STAND CORRECTED!

Just won a Xbox360 with Kinect :cool:[/QUOTE]

Congrats! This has been a great contest for CAG's. Glad I was able to bring it over here. I think this is my most successful thread.

album.php

Just got this today!

[quote name='brownda1']
album.php

Just got this today![/QUOTE]

Cool, so you texted Dance? Did you win on 2 seperate occasions or did the system come with a copy of Dance Central 3?

Congrats to everyone that won! I'm just hoping the copies of GoW:J get shipped out close to release. With everyone receiving their stuff so quickly, there is a chance.

So the people who texted dance are getting dance central with their console. Hopefully that means that those of us that texted game get gears with ours, but not going to bet on it. Would be a nice surprise if it did though. If it's true though, that means we will probably be waiting another month for our consoles.

[quote name='CHADSTONe']Cool, so you texted Dance? Did you win on 2 seperate occasions or did the system come with a copy of Dance Central 3?[/QUOTE]

It was just one win that got everything,

Yop, anyone could get me a code for the Brisk skins from a Brisk bottle ? And I'm looking for a code for Jungle Tai from Oberto promo. I can't get any of them because I'm in France and there you do no have giveaway or contest for Gears of War Judgement :(

It'd be awesome if a CAG won any of the 4 shots at the grand prize. I'd love the Gears Themed Room!

DANCE CENTRAL THEMED ROOM
Each Grand Prize package will consist of a Samsung 60-inch Class LED HDTV, Samsung Blu-ray Home Theater System, Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle, Xbox 360 Essentials Pack, Dance Central 3 for Xbox 360 and the all-new Vision Fitness TF20 Classic treadmill with Passport™ technology that brings the world’s best running trails to your television.

GEARS OF WAR THEMED ROOM

Each Grand Prize package will consist of a Samsung 46-inch Class LED HDTV, Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System, two X Rocker® Pro Series Wireless Video Gaming Chairs, Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle, Xbox 360 Essentials Pack, two additional Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers, Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership, two Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Packs, Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit, Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth, Gears of War: Judgment for Xbox 360, Professional Dart Board, Commercial Grade Glass-Front Beverage Cooler, Indoor / Outdoor Folding Table Tennis Set (Ping Pong) and Full Size Foosball Table.

Where are you guys getting your Brisk codes? I checked 3 walmarts, 2 targets, fred meyer, safeway, QFC etc. No, i didn't run around purely for this code. This was during general shopping over a few weeks.

[quote name='RainFall']Where are you guys getting your Brisk codes? I checked 3 walmarts, 2 targets, fred meyer, safeway, QFC etc. No, i didn't run around purely for this code. This was during general shopping over a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

They're really hard to find apparently. one of the few who has seen them also saw a guy taking them off of the bottles in the store.

That's why most of us enter via text

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']They're really hard to find apparently. one of the few who has seen them also saw a guy taking them off of the bottles in the store.

That's why most of us enter via text[/QUOTE]

Don't you need the Brisk codes for the gears skin pack?

[quote name='RainFall']Don't you need the Brisk codes for the gears skin pack?[/QUOTE]

You can get a code for it by texting in as well, they ask for your e-mail address to register you into the contest and then send a code to you. You have to text either "Gears" or "Game" to get it though, texting "Dance" won't give you the code.

Does anyone know if there is there any other way to get hold of the Brisk weapon skin pack? Living in the UK I can't get hold of Judgment branded Brisk easily and texting US promotions usually doesn't work either as you have to be a US resident.

[quote name='RainFall']Don't you need the Brisk codes for the gears skin pack?[/QUOTE]

Read the OP completely.

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Does anyone know if there is there any other way to get hold of the Brisk weapon skin pack? Living in the UK I can't get hold of Judgment branded Brisk easily and texting US promotions usually doesn't work either as you have to be a US resident.[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain the DLC will be region locked.

[quote name='Blaster man']I'm fairly certain the DLC will be region locked.[/QUOTE]

I don't think any of the Judgment DLC is. I was given a code for Emergence Era Baird and it worked fine on my UK account. Also with any region locked DLC you can just download it on a profile from it's intended region and it'll work on any profile on the console it was first downloaded on.

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']I don't think any of the Judgment DLC is. I was given a code for Emergence Era Baird and it worked fine on my UK account. Also with any region locked DLC you can just download it on a profile from it's intended region and it'll work on any profile on the console it was first downloaded on.[/QUOTE]

Alright well good luck getting the code. Problem is, they send only one per cell phone number so someone would have to give your theirs.

[quote name='Blaster man']Alright well good luck getting the code. Problem is, they send only one per cell phone number so someone would have to give your theirs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I not really expecting to be given one because of that fact. I was just asking as a lot of the exclusive promotions and pre-order bonuses fairly recently seem to have had several other ways of getting hold of them.

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Yeah, I not really expecting to be given one because of that fact. I was just asking as a lot of the exclusive promotions and pre-order bonuses fairly recently seem to have had several other ways of getting hold of them.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM.

My Xbox just came in today as well! With a copy of Dance Central 3 :)

I'm curious though, so far it seems that everyone who texted Dance and won is getting the Disney Kinect bundle, I wonder if those who won by texting Gears/Game will get a different one?

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']My Xbox just came in today as well! With a copy of Dance Central 3 :)

I'm curious though, so far it seems that everyone who texted Dance and won is getting the Disney Kinect bundle, I wonder if those who won by texting Gears/Game will get a different one?[/QUOTE]

Well obviously Gears isn't out yet.

[quote name='Eden0032']Hi everyone. This may have already been asked & answered already, but I live in the UK. Is this promotion available for UK residents?[/QUOTE]

No

[quote name='knight19']Ok, I read the OP completely - how does one get a weapon skin pack? I got a DLC code for MP Baird...?[/QUOTE]

It's actually Jungle Tai

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']It's actually Jungle Tai[/QUOTE]

The fixed the dlc. if you redeem it now you get the Baird character. Those of us that redeemed early enough got the Jungle Tai. Now if we go into our download history and download it again it will download the Baird character.

[quote name='CHEAP ASS DUDE']The fixed the dlc. if you redeem it now you get the Baird character. Those of us that redeemed early enough got the Jungle Tai. Now if we go into our download history and download it again it will download the Baird character.[/QUOTE]

Oh, cool!

See, I knew there would be another way to get the Brisk weapon skin pack! If you send the Brisk facebook page a message saying you can't find the promotional 12 packs in-store they should send you a code for the weapon skins. I got mine a few hours ago. Thanks to The 7th Number for finding this out.

[quote name='kylerg']What is the weapon skins look like?[/QUOTE]

I've heard there is supposed to be a special "Brisk" Weapon Skin, but haven't heard much about it. These are the ones I know of.

The "Paintball" Weapon Skin is exclusive to Microsoft Expertzone.

gowpaintball.png

The "Lambent" Weapon Skin is the GameStop pre-order bonus.

gowlambent.png

The "Big Game" Weapon Skin is available as an exclusive bonus with the purchase of the GoW: J Strategy Guide.

gowbiggame.png

And the last one I know of is the "Cobweb" Weapon Skin, which is said to be free if the Official GoW: J Launch Trailer on YouTube got 100K views(currently @120K).

gowcobweb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CHEAP ASS DUDE']The fixed the dlc. if you redeem it now you get the Baird character. Those of us that redeemed early enough got the Jungle Tai. Now if we go into our download history and download it again it will download the Baird character.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!! now i have Jungle Tai and Emergence Era Baird :D

[quote name='kylerg']What is the weapon skins look like?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, as there doesn't seem to be any pictures of it anywhere yet. I guess we'll find out on release day.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I've heard there is supposed to be a special "Brisk" Weapon Skin, but haven't heard much about it. These are the ones I know of.

The "Paintball" Weapon Skin is exclusive to Microsoft Expertzone.

gowpaintball.png

The "Lambent" Weapon Skin is the GameStop pre-order bonus.

gowlambent.png

The "Big Game" Weapon Skin is available as an exclusive bonus with the purchase of the GoW: J Strategy Guide.

gowbiggame.png

And the last one I know of is the "Cobweb" Weapon Skin, which is said to be free if the Official GoW: J Launch Trailer on YouTube got 100K views(currently @120K).

gowcobweb.png
[/QUOTE]

The Paintball skin isn't an ExpertZone exclusive anymore (which is a bit annoying as I'm an ExpertZone member). You can get it from here too. All I need now is the Lambent skin and I'm set.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']What deal?[/QUOTE]

I believe buying the season pass nets you an extra 400 msp at GS.

And...I still havent won anything :(

Cool, I messaged Brisk on their Facebook page and informed them about my troubles finding any products featuring this promo and they sent me a code "on them".

What the skin pack looks like? I have no idea, but it's one less thing to seek out.

briskcode.png

for those that have won...did you space out your texts throughout the day or were you actually able to win by sending texts one after another?

lazy...lol

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Cool, I messaged Brisk on their Facebook page and informed them about my troubles finding any products featuring this promo and they sent me a code "on them".

What the skin pack looks like? I have no idea, but it's one less thing to seek out.

briskcode.png
[/QUOTE]

How long did it take them to message back? I sent them one yesterday and I still haven't heard anything

[quote name='henhowc']for those that have won...did you space out your texts throughout the day or were you actually able to win by sending texts one after another?

lazy...lol[/QUOTE]

Spaced them out throughout 30-60 min. Entering them too rapidly is a mistake given the way the winners are selected. Waiting even a minute or two between would be fine if you just want to burn through them.

bread's done
Back