Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='TealPavelski']I assume this contest is still ongoing? I have been texting them throughout the day regularly and still get the same old "You didn't win" message![/QUOTE]
Yeah...some of us have been doing it everyday for two months.

Ive been trying to win something since the day the contest started, and i just won a Xbox. Already have one so im going to give it to my sister. Can anyone who was one and received it already tell me what games you got with it

Also will i be emailed some sort of tracking number or will it unexpectedly just show up at my house?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wario64']When did you win and who shipped it? Ups?[/QUOTE]
I won 1/31 and it arrived by UPS to me 3/8.

I'm having to take a break from this game I continue to not win for a few days, as my texting limit for the month has been surpassed.

Can anyone post a pic of what the "Specially marked packages" look like? I've looked all over here in Hampton Roads, Va & haven't found anything "specially marked" just normal packaging.

I'm trying to claim my prize but it tells me my PIN is invalid and that I need to provide my mobile phone number, both of which I have correctly entered into the online form. Anyone else have this problem? I submitted a support ticket, but it said to expect a response in 2-3 days. Just wondering if anyone had any advice.

EDIT: Figured it out. It was my email address that was wrong (was putting a . in it when I didn't put it in there when I signed up). D'oh. Would have been nice if the form indicated that it was the email that needed fixed, not the phone/PIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
My email today after I contacted 'em

Thank you for your inquiry. Our system indicates that you are a potential winner of a Gears of War: Judgment Game for Xbox 360. Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.
Due to the fact this game released March 19th, prizes couldn't be sent out until that date the earliest. Please allow up to 3 weeks from the release date for it to be delivered. If at that time you haven't received your prize please write back to us.

Thank you and have a great day!
PrizeLogic Support

[quote name='tankyroo']When you guys enter, do you send all five messages at once, or spread them out throughout the day?[/QUOTE]

normally i entered them all at the same time. i tried waiting in between texts sometimes.

the winning text i sent was the first of the day i think i posted the time on the day I won (Feb 1st) I shit you not, I typed "game", hit send and put the phone in the air as if I was praying to win. (jokingly obviously) got a congrats message a minute later and was honestly shocked and laughing at the same time lol.

[quote name='tankyroo']When you guys enter, do you send all five messages at once, or spread them out throughout the day?[/QUOTE]

I enter them all at once. Not sure what I'm going to do with my prize since I already have a 360 and Kinect....

[quote name='bhk']I enter them all at once. Not sure what I'm going to do with my prize since I already have a 360 and Kinect....[/QUOTE]

Give it to me, as I have neither! ;)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE A WINNER!*[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To claim your a Gears of War: Judgment T-Shirt,[/FONT]

I just won a T-Shirt... really... :roll:...

Also, I've been going around town to Wal-Mart and other places looking for Brisk and Oberto for codes and I can't find anything. I found 2 packs of Oberto with the codes already ripped off the package so if you're one of those people who do that then you can die in a fire please. :hot::hot::hot: Thanks.

Edit: For anyone who cares. This is what it says after claiming the prize.

THANKS FOR CLAIMING
YOUR PRIZE*

Congratulations, you won a a Gears of War: Judgment T-Shirt.
Please allow 8-10 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize to the address you provided when claiming your prize.

finally won something after 130-170 tries, got a 1 month xbl code. Thanks OP

btw im guessing you can win multiple prizes right?

[quote name='Masker13']finally won something after 130-170 tries, got a 1 month xbl code. Thanks OP

btw im guessing you can win multiple prizes right?[/QUOTE]

http://www.gameonpromo.com/

General:Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value.Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household.Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.

Got this response when asking for my x360:

Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize but we cannot assist you further with the status of your prize, we are not directly fulfilling these prizes. Please contact Young America Customer Support at 1-866-225-2644 for any questions regarding your prizes.
Please note that the Gears of War Game’s release date is not until March 19th, 2013.
Please be aware: All winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.

Thank You,
PrizeLogic Support

wat

*SIDE QUESTION*

Those of you who have the game and got the text code early enough to where it had us download Jungle Tai instead of Emergence Era Baird. Does it let you select Tai as a character? He's still locked for me :whistle2:[

[quote name='dennisb407']My email today after I contacted 'em

Thank you for your inquiry. Our system indicates that you are a potential winner of a Gears of War: Judgment Game for Xbox 360. Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.
Due to the fact this game released March 19th, prizes couldn't be sent out until that date the earliest. Please allow up to 3 weeks from the release date for it to be delivered. If at that time you haven't received your prize please write back to us.

Thank you and have a great day!
PrizeLogic Support[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update - I won Gears as well, so I will just hang tight.

[quote name='Wario64']Got this response when asking for my x360:

Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize but we cannot assist you further with the status of your prize, we are not directly fulfilling these prizes. Please contact Young America Customer Support at 1-866-225-2644 for any questions regarding your prizes.
Please note that the Gears of War Game’s release date is not until March 19th, 2013.
Please be aware: All winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.

Thank You,
PrizeLogic Support

wat[/QUOTE]

Thanks for contacting them and updating us. I guess I'll stop getting upset each night when my prize doesn't show up and just wait it out.

[quote name='Blaster man']Congrats! Glad to see people are still winning.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Thought I was never gonna win anything. I've been at it since almost the beginning.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Thanks for contacting them and updating us. I guess I'll stop getting upset each night when my prize doesn't show up and just wait it out.[/QUOTE]

I tried calling that number last night, I know it was off hours but there wasnt even an option to talk to a live person. Hmm. Not even like hours that I can call back

[quote name='arthurfaarter']Extra Gears DLC Code from Brisk Contest:

JW6Q4-7P9G4-D3FFY-PGGF2-796PZ

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I redeemed the Gears code, thanks!

Won the 4GB Xbox with Kinect and two games a few weeks ago. Trying to find someone to buy it as it's unopened. Looking for 275 or best offer if anyone is interested or knows where I could sell this?

[quote name='brownda1']Won the 4GB Xbox with Kinect and two games a few weeks ago. Trying to find someone to buy it as it's unopened. Looking for 275 or best offer if anyone is interested or knows where I could sell this?[/QUOTE]

Craigslist, maybe?

[quote name='brownda1']Won the 4GB Xbox with Kinect and two games a few weeks ago. Trying to find someone to buy it as it's unopened. Looking for 275 or best offer if anyone is interested or knows where I could sell this?[/QUOTE]

ebay, craigslist, cag fs/ft forum

[quote name='henhowc']ebay, craigslist, cag fs/ft forum[/QUOTE]

Tried most of those, but its a waiting game :whistle2:( Also not getting enough exposure on my fs post. Hoping to sell it this week so I can get a 3DSXL from Target while its on sale and still have some to put towards our family vacation.

Anyone else win Dance Central 3 and not receive it yet? I 'won' mine on 2/2 and nothing in the mail yet. Probably nothing to worry about until early next month... but wondering what everyone else has experienced.

[quote name='kyuby']damn, I wish I lived in the US so atleast I could get the aftermath baird skin...[/QUOTE]

I thought this unlocked with a GOW3 save too?

[quote name='knight19']I thought this unlocked with a GOW3 save too?[/QUOTE]

really? D:, I played GOW 3 and It isnt unlocked...

[quote name='kyuby']really? D:, I played GOW 3 and It isnt unlocked...[/QUOTE]

Oh, in the strategy guide, it says for Baird (Aftermath) - Have any achievement from GOW3. I can't say if that's accurate, as I haven't played GOW3 and got the skin from this promotion.

[quote name='Pirate331']Anyone else win Dance Central 3 and not receive it yet? I 'won' mine on 2/2 and nothing in the mail yet. Probably nothing to worry about until early next month... but wondering what everyone else has experienced.[/QUOTE]

I won 2/18 and still nothing im wondering the samething right now

[quote name='knight19']Oh, in the strategy guide, it says for Baird (Aftermath) - Have any achievement from GOW3. I can't say if that's accurate, as I haven't played GOW3 and got the skin from this promotion.[/QUOTE]
It's been said on Epic's forums that they changed some of the unlocks after the deadline to get info to the guide's publisher.

[quote name='Bloomy']It's been said on Epic's forums that they changed some of the unlocks after the deadline to get info to the guide's publisher.[/QUOTE]

Makes me happy I spent the $30 on a guide that was inaccurate before it was even released ;) Sorry for the misinformation then!

How do you get the Brisk Weapon/Armor skin from this promotion? I still have no Brisk products marked anything Gears related anywhere in my area. Already did the "Game" Text and got Emergence Baird/Jungle Tai. I want those Brisk skins!

[quote name='HCHecxz']How do you get the Brisk Weapon/Armor skin from this promotion? I still have no Brisk products marked anything Gears related anywhere in my area. Already did the "Game" Text and got Emergence Baird/Jungle Tai. I want those Brisk skins![/QUOTE]

its pretty much gone, as I said on forums, dont go out there asking for that code, people ar that crazy enought that they want pre order characters for that useless thing...

[quote name='kyuby']its pretty much gone, as I said on forums, dont go out there asking for that code, people ar that crazy enought that they want pre order characters for that useless thing...[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a dang shame.

bread's done
Back