Liquidating game crazy advice

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
I've got a buddy working in a closing store and he said he can put up to 10 things to the side until 80 or so percent off. Most new games they shipped out, same with Systems, live/network cards, official accessories and alot of the newer or more popular used games. There are a few flukes left.

Any advice as to what to look for? So far I've got yakuza 3, beatles rock band bundle for wii, used way of the samurai for 360 and eye of judgement bundle. I don't know what would be best to look for besides that. Any advice?

Are you looking for what would be best to buy to resell at a profit, or just things YOU would like to own for yourself? If its the latter, do you really need advice?

Probably any collector editions they still have laying around, or any used game that still holds value online such as mario games on Wii.

Also, there are certain older titles that just seem to hold their value (Killzone 2 and Heavenly Sword come to mind). If these got to under 10.00 and you needed to fill some of the "10 thing" slots, I'd look at them. I browse GameStops more to keep on top of used retail prices than to buy. Of course those type of benchmarks don't work here on CAG.

bread's done
Back