List of 2012's Worst Games so far - How many have you played/do u own

Honestly, Inversion really isn't that bad from what I've played of it. I was playing co-op with another CAG for a few days, but then went back to trying to co-op Dead Island with yet another CAG and haven't played it since. But that's because I'm usually playing DI around the same time that I was playing Inversion co-op.

But I'm definitely having fun with Inversion(and Dead Island) and will most likely finish both via co-op or alone.

I agree; Inversion is actually a decent game. Not very outstanding or original, but still kinda fun provided you have a co-op buddy. Same for RE:ORC. It's really not bad either, but I wouldn't spend more than $20 on either one.

Now, NeverDead... that game is fucking :booty:.

i platted battleship in a day.
i tried inversion with iatcg co op and that was fun, went til chapter 6 or so.
then i tried to beat/play it solo and it is unplayable. i can't last a second on hard without a buddy. ill try to co op beat that some other day i guess.
iv got re orc to co op with my grrl hopefully soon.
i got neverdead when 40 at target, fail, it was 17.99 used at gs the next day, lol.
yup

iatcg, did you really get a psn id of playstation3sux? lol

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2. I was looking forward to it and purchased it on day one, but I really should have downloaded the demo first... level design is stale, Tails's game-pausing tag-team mechanics are more annoying than useful, and the soundtrack is terrible.

Aside from that, I don't regret any of the PS3 game purchases I've made this year.

bread's done
Back