List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Change the en-US in

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold to another 2 letter format of language-country... Like for India store its en-IN for English-India.

Or u can scroll to bottom of page and change the region next to the globe icon to one of the listed ones and view that region's GwG list
anyone know if there is other titles for other regions?

Also, I heard that all i have to do is change the en-us in the address to en-jp or something to get the overseas sites....i tried and didn't load a japanese site
Because in japan, the site main language is Japan, not English, so the correct letters: "ja-jp"
awesome, thanks. I used en-jp because i have seen some sites be country-en even when country was not english main
Ya its ja-JP there, most of the Asian countries don't use English actually on their Xbox site. And its language-Country instead of Country-language

Last edited by a moderator:
For South Park: The Fractured But Whole

If you have Amazon Prime and a Twitch account linked, Twitch Prime Loot has a South Park Streamer Pack (purple Twitch outfit) for the game. Just follow the instructions. Works on PS4 and PC as well.

Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics Redemption Instructions

Once in-game click Store then Redeem Code.

Enter the code to unlock your free Legendary God!

PXLC0DDA171271013

Seems kind of meh for this month.

I don’t even really have time to play video games anymore I just download them cause.
Imo Tales from the Borderlands is really fun to play! It has a good story and tbh i like it more than the actual BL games :)

Twitch Prime members can get some free stuffs for AC Origins >>>https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-nordic/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:174-304496-16&ct=tcm:174-76770-32

Unfortunately I don't have that membership. :(

PS: If you own the Deluxe version and got the Cobra/Viper weapon pack, you get it on the same level on your caracter at the activation time. BUT! If you uninstall the pack, start the game to unequip the game those of Bayek. After install the pack again and get back to the game. With this, the weapons will "grow" up to your current level. You can do this anythime! ;)

Twitch Prime members can get some free stuffs for AC Origins >>>https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-nordic/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:174-304496-16&ct=tcm:174-76770-32

Unfortunately I don't have that membership. :(

PS: If you own the Deluxe version and got the Cobra/Viper weapon pack, you get it on the same level on your caracter at the activation time. BUT! If you uninstall the pack, start the game to unequip the game those of Bayek. After install the pack again and get back to the game. With this, the weapons will "grow" up to your current level. You can do this anythime! ;)
The free Amazon trials work to get it if you want to try that.

Reminder - The Xbox Game Pass Goals Challenge ends tomorrow.

Some of the games have some pretty easy achievements for the first time you play them.

http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/Microsoft/octobergamepassgoals/rules.htm

• Limbo - Start game and just go left. When you walk over the glowing orb you unlock one.
  • Metro Last Light - Complete Training Sequence to unlock one.
  • D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Just start playing the game and it will unlock after prologue finishes.
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - Unlocks after opening scene.
  • Layers of Fear - Get the key upstairs to unlock the room downstairs, then remove the cover from the painting.
  • Resident Evil 6 - Finish the beginning part of the game. Pretty easy.
Post any other easy ones if you know any.

Hey guys, yeah all of you finding this neat stuff for us, just wanted to say thanks for what all of you do. I appreciate being able to come here instead of wading thru the parts of the tubes we don't talk about in front of polite company to find XBone freebies. So cheers and have a drink of your choice, it's buy 2,get one free day!

bread's done
Back