List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

RDR2 update with +XP, free Gold bars.... : https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60954/Red-Dead-Online-World-Updates-New-Missions-Poker-and-The-Road-Ahead

"In addition, all players who jump into Red Dead Online this week will get a gift of 15 Gold Bars and see a 25% increase of XP on A Land of Opportunities, Free Roam Missions, Showdown Modes, Races and Free Roam Events. Treasure hunters will also find 25% extra Cash and Gold in chests containing them. All Ultimate Edition owners will also get a gift of RDO$100 and the Throat Slit emote for free."
Anyone else with the Ultimate Edition not get the $100 and free emote? I got the

15 gold immediately after dropping into Free Roam, but nothing else?

I Googled pretty hard, but I'm not seeing anyone else mention the issue.

So I setup the Ultimate Insiders Game Pass Subscription in Canada and it looks like it charges me $1.13 CAD each month.

1. Is that how this insider subscription supposed to be setup just month to month? 

2. Is there any way to see when the subscription expires using a web browser? (instead of console since i'm not home for a few days)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I setup the Ultimate Insiders Game Pass Subscription in Canada and it looks like it charges me $1.13 CAD each month.

1. Is that how this insider subscription supposed to be setup just month to month?

2. Is there any way to see when the subscription expires using a web browser? (instead of console since i'm not home for a few days)
It's month to month unless you had existing XBL Gold or Game Pass subscriptions.

In that case those months would be converted to GP Ultimate which is what a lot of us did.

https://account.microsoft.com/

Then select Services & Subscriptions

It's month to month unless you had existing XBL Gold or Game Pass subscriptions.

In that case those months would be converted to GP Ultimate which is what a lot of us did.

https://account.microsoft.com/

Then select Services & Subscriptions
Sorry, just want to make sure before I do it, but if I use my one year codes before upgrading to ultimate, then upgrade it will give me an extra year? I'm currently on that $1 for 3 months deal with a few days of gold left.

Sorry, just want to make sure before I do it, but if I use my one year codes before upgrading to ultimate, then upgrade it will give me an extra year? I'm currently on that $1 for 3 months deal with a few days of gold left.
It won't get you a extra year, but it will give you a year of both live and game Pass, it would have given you a extra year if you had like 6 month of gold and game Pass already, because those 6 months each would become a year of ultimate together

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I need this explained to me like I’m 5. I’ve got enough game pass/live that if I take the plunge I’ll have the three years. Probably lose a couple months. But when my subscription is up, am I still being charged one dollar per month, or does it go to the full price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will get charged the full price at end of those months since by then it has been released to the public, on the link above you can read how it will work.

I need this explained to me like I’m 5. I’ve got enough game pass/live that if I take the plunge I’ll have the three years. Probably lose a couple months. But when my subscription is up, am I still being charged one dollar per month, or does it go to the full price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goes to full price - All you would have to do is turn off recurring billing.

Last day to get the $1 for 3 months Xbox Game Pass!!!

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

I think it ends 5/23

Couple of free Epic games too.

I'm not sure if these Minecraft freebies were posted.These are free on Minecraft (PS4)
How will I know if I have the insiders deal active vs this 3 month promo?

100% off Bundle: Minion Masters + Accursed Army Pack FREE

Description
We’re extremely excited about the launch for Minion Masters, the crazy BetaDwarf take on Free-to-play skill-based minion action! It’s the game we always wanted to play, so we made it! Join us and over a million players, and show us your unique strategy! Oh, and have a free $15 DLC to celebrate the launch - only this week!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/100-off-bundle-minion-masters-accursed-army-pack/9nlvdwmtd96m?ocid=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=%28ir__gro9wpjfmkkfryfqkk0sohz30m2xmbu36tvsdfhh00%29%287794%29%281246483%29%28%2810aa65f3af16d641d50c1cddca52145e%29%28266696%29%282142931%29%280f009gahcj88%29%28%29%29%2810aa65f3af16d641d50c1cddca52145e%29&irclickid=_gro9wpjfmkkfryfqkk0sohz30m2xmbu36tvsdfhh00&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

100% off Bundle: Minion Masters + Accursed Army Pack FREE

Description

We’re extremely excited about the launch for Minion Masters, the crazy BetaDwarf take on Free-to-play skill-based minion action! It’s the game we always wanted to play, so we made it! Join us and over a million players, and show us your unique strategy! Oh, and have a free $15 DLC to celebrate the launch - only this week!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/100-off-bundle-minion-masters-accursed-army-pack/9nlvdwmtd96m?ocid=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=%28ir__gro9wpjfmkkfryfqkk0sohz30m2xmbu36tvsdfhh00%29%287794%29%281246483%29%28%2810aa65f3af16d641d50c1cddca52145e%29%28266696%29%282142931%29%280f009gahcj88%29%28%29%29%2810aa65f3af16d641d50c1cddca52145e%29&irclickid=_gro9wpjfmkkfryfqkk0sohz30m2xmbu36tvsdfhh00&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Nice find mate, thanks for sharing this

Do you mean it will be free (available) from that time?
Sorry I don’t speak very good English, but yes I think so.

Apparently the game was available when the card of the game was put online and then they removed it.

37743479.jpg

Dauntless is also free on Xbox. Funny how nobody thought to mention it, this being an Xbox free stuff thread and all. You guys are slipping. No link.

I can invite friends to GhostRecon Breakpoint technical test via Uplay. If someone want to try it let me know.

We very rarely miss anything at all on this thread, and just when you think you posted the link first someone already else has.

bread's done
Back