List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I played for 4 hours this morning and I love it. I loved Battlefield 3 and this is more of the same which is a great thing.
Granted it is a beta, but did anyone else think it looked like ass? i remember the battlefield 3 demo and it looked hella better

Granted it is a beta, but did anyone else think it looked like ass? i remember the battlefield 3 demo and it looked hella better
Im thinking its really the map... I've watched a few videos on YouTube and the others seem to look better... also if its anything like bf3 they will be releasing a HD pack for it

PS.... first post here of hopefully many :)

It will get an HD pack after release. But the Physics of the Skyscraper collapse suck, but It's a fun game and has sold me on grabbing a copy.

Saw an ad for a movie called "Ender's Game". Looks dumb as hell but it seems there will be some kind of avatar item for it.
I found the ad, but the option to download the avatar item doesn't appear to be available.

There's a Richard Branson head for your avatar on the US marketplace. look for the virgin ad.
Thanks! I got it.

thumblg.png

There's a new Slim Jim ad. It has some woman and fire on it. It offers the same avatar shirt as past ads. So in case you missed the Slim Jim avatar shirt before you have another chance to get it.

Not sure if it is still free but...

Last night on the main dashboard page the main image was for WOLF AMONG US and said try it free.

I thought it would be the demo, it was the full episode....

Not sure if this is special or not, they might be doing like Walking dead first free have to buy the rest...

Just thought I would share

Last night on the main dashboard page the main image was for WOLF AMONG US and said try it free.

Not sure if this is special or not, they might be doing like Walking dead first free have to buy the rest...

its a trial when you even download it..it tells you its a trial

I was wondering about this. I know after Walking Dead had been out for a while, they changed it to free for the 1st episode, so maybe they are giving this one away, in hopes people will purchase the full season.

Use this at own risk. Recently, people got account banned for getting free months multiple times. Using this at least once may flag your account.
The ones that have received bans are the ones that used it for 1 year + with the abuse method

The ones that have received bans are the ones that used it for 1 year + with the abuse method
Several CAGs are claiming they only used it once and were banned. Whether or not they're being 100% truthful, who knows, but still, use at your own risk.

Now to get on the topic of something that's free and WON'T get you banned, there's an energizer ad that showed up again after a while. It gives you a theme and a coupon emailed to you for $5 energizer batteries. 

Free Richard Branson head for your Avatar.

Yes you read that right, you need to click on all the various locations in the Virgin free festival ad, a secret location then opens up and you can download the Avatar item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now to get on the topic of something that's free and WON'T get you banned, there's an energizer ad that showed up again after a while. It gives you a theme and a coupon emailed to you for $5 energizer batteries.
I've seen that ad before on the CANADIAN dashboard. Is it still region specific?

Even the coupon that was e-mailed ($5 OFF) listed Canada Only.

I've seen that ad before on the CANADIAN dashboard. Is it still region specific?

Even the coupon that was e-mailed ($5 OFF) listed Canada Only.
Sorry, I'm Canadian so it shows up on my dashboard. :)

I'm not sure if it shows up on any of the others (maybe US?)

I still haven't seen the Jack in the Box ad. I'm guessing it is regional. I guessing they wont run a Jack in the Box ad in a state that doesn't have any of their restaurants. I tried changing my address to one in California, but I haven't had any luck in finding the ad. I wonder if it is going by your IP address.

Any trick to getting this one?

For those that are finding this, which state are you in and what time of day do you see it?

I used to have the hardest time finding that Wendy's ad as well. They do have Wendy's in my area though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they are in California. Generally West Coast States. Most East Coast states do not have them. I've not seen this ad either, but i also haven't been trying.

I still haven't seen the Jack in the Box ad. I'm guessing it is regional. I guessing they wont run a Jack in the Box ad in a state that doesn't have any of their restaurants. I tried changing my address to one in California, but I haven't had any luck in finding the ad. I wonder if it is going by your IP address.

Any trick to getting this one?

For those that are finding this, which state are you in and what time of day do you see it?

I used to have the hardest time finding that Wendy's ad as well. They do have Wendy's in my area though.
I'm in TN.

I too have had no luck finding the Jack in the Box ad.

However, the Enders Game avatar item is now live. Its pretty lame, but free.

Crap... I need to find that. I can't stand using a wired controller and batteries are ripoffs. What region is your console set to? And also what part of the homepage was the ad on?

bread's done
Back