List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

anyone know morroccos postal code? I need to send my friend a letter and I forgot his postal code? you guys just reminded me I needed it with all this talk:)

jesus, don't even spend money and the backlog still bloats even more.

i swear all this free shit is just secret underground m$ marketing to get us to all purchase huge hard drives

OKAY MICROSOFT WE GET IT. THIS IS YOUR SECRET PROMOTION TO ANNOUNCE A 2TB XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE. I WILL BE BUYING THREE PREORDERS. THANK YOU. fuck

So logging in with the Moroccan account on Xbox.com shows the stuff free, but when I click it, it says it cost money, and also asks for a payment method. They probably shut it down already.

Can anyone else confirm this?

So logging in with the Moroccan account on Xbox.com shows the stuff free, but when I click it, it says it cost money, and also asks for a payment method. They probably shut it down already.

i got them all on console like 10 minutes ago, don't buy them on the website

i got them all on console like 10 minutes ago, don't buy them on the website
They are full price on the console also. I couldn't create the account on the xbox, so I did it on the pc. Then downloaded the profile, but the games are still coming up full price.

I can, whenever you try to go to it on the dashboard it gives the error code of "Invalid payment options" so it won't even let you look at the full game, and on the site it says it's free but says you have no valid payment options and asks for a credit card.

Injustice is free for Moroccans on Xbox.com but i need a payment method registered....please help! I really want this game :(  On the xbox it says XBL is not available in my region or something for my Moroccan account..

Too bad it gives an error when you search for it on console
Maybe you have to do the switching profile trick. You search for it while signed out then attempt to dl the item, it ask you to sign on, then you have to sign opinion with Morocco account. I'm going to try it now but I already dled it from Rican account. Brb.

I can, whenever you try to go to it on the dashboard it gives the error code of "Invalid payment options" so it won't even let you look at the full game, and on the site it says it's free but says you have no valid payment options and asks for a credit card.
That's what I was running into on the site, but on the console it just lists the games for full price.

Maybe you have to do the switching profile trick. You search for it while signed out then attempt to dl the item, it ask you to sign on, then you have to sign opinion with Morocco account. I'm going to try it now but I already dled it from Rican account. Brb.
The moment you sign in on the morrocco account it gives you the same error it gives normally, it's just not possible with the morrocco account to get injustice.

Lots of free avatar items. Too bad you can't use them on other profiles.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-MA/AvatarMarketplace?avataritemtype=13350&page=1

Free themes and gamer pics. They work worldwide.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-MA/Games/ThemesAndGamerPic?SortBy=ReleaseDate
I signed into my USA account while using the link for the free avatars and it says I can purchase it for free.

EDIT: It says I can't lol. Nevermind. It shows up free but once you get to the page where you are about to download it, it shows up as 1.00 for both. Cool find though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Migrate With Silver strikes again!

1175265_689983721015131_1747275249_n.jpg
how did you get?!

someone is getting beyond DypaehC download? I made the account and can not login to the console, or add credit card. had another account and migrated to marocco and did not work: (

Probably wont download the Moroccan games, bit before my time most of them, but fantastic job of posting them. Free Games! Im still so hype I got Injustice for me and my friend !

Guys it's not hard, and if you can't figure it out, you shouldn't be doing it. 'nuff said.
I did the migrate on the pc, not sure if I did it correctly though, first time trying all this stuff, since none of the stuff worked. So I had to make an account on the pc because it said Xbox live wasn't available in that country (Morocco)

Alright since my inbox is getting flooded, I will give my version of the instructions.

1. Make an account on your console, it doesn't matter what region it is, because Morocco isn't on the selection. You want to make the account on the console because it only asks for first name, birth date, email, password, and a secret question.

2. Migrate the account with this page https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration - you're going to be asked to verify your account with the email you supplied. This is why all of my fake accounts use my legitimate gmail account with the period trick.

3. Sign back on the console. If you get hit with the verification, either do it, or sign out and sign back in until it quits bugging you.

4. The Moroccan dashboard SUCKS. Go to the 'jeux' tab, go to 'Mes jeux', go to the Game Details of one of your games (I used Diablo III demo).

5. From the overview screen of the game you selected, press Y to search. Type in the game you want to download.

6. ???

7. Profit!

1. While in this thread open a new tab, make a "hotmail" or "outlook" email entering Morocco info you find on google, maybe a hotel or something.

2. Once your Morocco email account is set, stay signed in that email and go back to the CAG tab and click a free game and attempt to download. It's going to ask you if you want to make an Xbox account. Say ok, make sure you change the locale to Morocco. It generates a random profile for you and will ask you for verification but you can close the tab once your Xbox profile is created.

3. Redeem the Morocco profile on your Xbox. It asks me for verification but I just press B and sign in again.

4. If the game search doesn't show up while you're in the Morocco account, sign off and search for game and attempt to download the free trial. It will ask you to sign in, so sign in with Morocco account and the game search option appears.

5. Search for the free games, download them, if you get errors try again. You need to make sure you type in the right thing or it'll just show Internet Explore searches.

I'm able to download all the games even after encountering errors. I'm sure there's an easier method but this method works for me and I don't mind making these emails and accounts to get these games free. Yay.
Thanks for your explanation D0RC, very useful. Y gracias al paisano por el aviso, eres grande DnK.

I have like $2 left on an old via prepaid debit card. Would that work to add it to the morroco account on pc and download it? or would it not work after I put in a us address

I can't believe the moderators aren't going nuts.  Plan on most of these posts being deleted.  You can happily discuss international free marketplace items. But you are not allowed to discuss cheating the system to get items outside of your own region.  :wall:

Morocco has some more free DLC in addition to the Arcade list:

• Tropico 4: Voodoo
  • Injustice: Man of Steel Pack
  • Dragon Age Origins: The Stone Prisoner
  • Dragon Age Origins: Return to Ostagar
  • Mass Effect 2: Blood Dragon Armor
  • Alien Spidy DLC

Alright since my inbox is getting flooded, I will give my version of the instructions.

1. Make an account on your console, it doesn't matter what region it is, because Morocco isn't on the selection. You want to make the account on the console because it only asks for first name, birth date, email, password, and a secret question.

2. Migrate the account with this page https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration - you're going to be asked to verify your account with the email you supplied. This is why all of my fake accounts use my legitimate gmail account with the period trick.

3. Sign back on the console. If you get hit with the verification, either do it, or sign out and sign back in until it quits bugging you.

4. The Moroccan dashboard SUCKS. Go to the 'jeux' tab, go to 'Mes jeux', go to the Game Details of one of your games (I used Diablo III demo).

5. From the overview screen of the game you selected, press Y to search. Type in the game you want to download.

6. ???

7. Profit!
I did these steps and got this...

"Le Xbox Live n'est pas disponible Sur console dans votre region"

Xbox live is not available in this region...WTF

bread's done
Back