List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

strange, when I create a bosnia and hararaaadaasd account and then go to download the profile onto my xbox it says that xbox live is not available in my region even though I am in the united states.  Sad, I wanted rayman legends.

Hopefully it's still live when my friend from Oman gets home, I don't have any friends in Bosnia, yet.

EDIT - Actually I'm starting to feel a bit bad about this, I don't think I'll look for any more friends around the world, I'll just stick to the ones I have.
Just talk your Oman friend into moving to Bosnia. He can move right?

Hopefully it's still live when my friend from Oman gets home, I don't have any friends in Bosnia, yet.

EDIT - Actually I'm starting to feel a bit bad about this, I don't think I'll look for any more friends around the world, I'll just stick to the ones I have.
If you are starting to feel bad for your friends in Redmond, Washington, don't. They're the same ones who said stuff like "deal with it," when they wanted to keep your relationship strictly online. Were they afraid to be seen with you? If you are talking about your friends in Montpellier, France, then I'd understand about feeling bad. I'm not sure how they are benefiting from this.

That's just my take on your friendship status though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here some info so people can stop asking questions, because some are just too damn lazy to read the posts before them.
If you want to have Rayman Legends you need to live in Bosnia!
If you live in Oman this will not work!
It doesn't matter which locale you have because Bosnia doesn't have one on the console!
First time you will get an error when trying to download it, but it will work the second time!
To find the game go to recent then click "X" and then "Y" to search for Rayman Legends!
It doesn't matter if the game download skips from 79% to 100% it is meant to do that!

If you are wondering how I know this information my friend Armin from Bosnia and Herzegovina told me to spread this information. He hopes this will help the confused Bosnian people out there! :)

Here some info so people can stop asking questions, because some are just too damn lazy to read the posts before them.
It doesn't matter which locale you have because Bosnia doesn't have one on the console!
First time you will get an error when trying to download it, but it will work the second time!
To find the game go to recent then click "X" and then "Y" to search for Rayman Legends!
It doesn't matter if the game download skips from 79% to 100% it is meant to do that!
I hope this will help the confused Bosnian people out there! :bouncy:

DUDE read the RULES

If you are wondering how I know this information my friend Armin from Bosnia and Herzegovina told me to spread this information. He hopes this will help the confused Bosnian people out there! :robot:
Apparently you haven't seen the way people have been posting here...

If you are wondering how I know this information my friend Armin from Bosnia and Herzegovina told me to spread this information. He hopes this will help the confused Bosnian people out there! :)
Everyone, to the fallout shelter!

Maybe we should leave the moderating to the moderators instead of having half off the users playing the moderating police.  :whistle2:

I'm running into a problem with all these free games.

"Device Full"

I end up having to delete games to make space for new ones. :razz:

I have a 250GB HDD.

Look it up on x360A or TA. Its a known issue for a few years now and I have issues with 1-2 achievements because of this BS that has not been patched yet.
I looked, but didn't see anything on the first page of forums...figured it'd be a big enough deal to warrant a sticky or something in a guide introduction...

I'm running into a problem with all these free games.

"Device Full"

I end up having to delete games to make space for new ones. :razz:

I have a 250GB HDD.
I'm in the same boat...I think its time for a 320GB...

Rayman Legends is free on Bosnia Xbox store at the moment.
Why do people keep posting this here? How many more times is this thread gonna get shut down?
What you are pointing to is not against the rules. What is against the rules is discussing how to get items from a country other than your own or cheating the system to get said content. But just posting that it is available in said country is exactly the purpose of this topic. This topic is meant to be an international directory of all free content.

"Why do people keep posting this here? How many more times is this thread gonna get shut down?"

Because:

It clearly states its OKAY to post content and country where free stuff exists. It is NOT OKAY to discuss how to get it. People who keep posting about how to get it, why is there no live, error codes etc etc need to go to other websites to figure it out

But the hook is, if you were to make a legit Bosnian Xbox Live account, you would know that Xbox Live is not available there.  So who is this really for?  Yep...

But the hook is, if you were to make a legit Bosnian Xbox Live account, you would know that Xbox Live is not available there. So who is this really for? Yep...
I'm not sure what you're basing that on. Xbox Live is available in just about every country. Some are just in a more limited capacity and may not be "officially" supported. But it's still pretty much everywhere.

I looked, but didn't see anything on the first page of forums...figured it'd be a big enough deal to warrant a sticky or something in a guide introduction...

I'm in the same boat...I think its time for a 320GB...
If you care about the 1K it is a huge issue. Most people got the Spec ops before the DLC was released but the others have an issue

https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=rainbow+six+special+operations+glitched&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=1UY6Ur_-Eq66iAeBqIHQCA

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

And the fact you need to use the search trick, instead of games actually being browsable, should be enough of a sign.
Yes, i realize that only the countries listed are "officially" supported. But Google Xbox Live and almost any country not on that list and you'll find hundreds of posts of people who ARE on Xbox Live but are complaining about limited support. Not NO support, just limited. Many still have access the the Marketplace and Live but in a limited capacity.

Fable III is also free in Bosnia. It was a free game with gold but I missed it and people don't even need gold to DL it now.

Thanks for the tip, Mars A7X ;)

not rilly that major but this DLC is free for bosnia accounts

The Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 "world Hunter DLC is Free// Normally USD $4.99

Its gonna be so disappointing when this streak ends. Thanks for posting this.. loved Rayman Origins, excited to try Legends.

Posting that you are taking advantage of free foreign games is what gets this topic pruned and people banned. Stop posting what you are doing. There's a like button you can use.

you know where he lives?

The mods don't know where any of us live until they look at our IP addresses. But judging from his name and his use of English, I'd say he lives "in boston." Is it that hard to accept that you can't gloat about getting a free game?

bread's done
Back