List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Free Forza Car Pack, avatar shirt, and prop coming soon to the new Honda ad. It currently has a free theme and gamer pics.

I found the ad at games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid.

honda1.jpg

honda2.jpg

honda3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Forza Car Pack, avatar shirt, and prop coming soon to the new Honda ad. It currently has a free theme and gamer pics.

I found the ad at games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid.

honda1.jpg
What is that "Free Downloads" ad for Halo, at the upper left corner?

A warning to anyone in the US getting MG:R for these freebies: it's impossible to get all the achievements over here, as one DLC was only released in the UK.
Wow, cause that makes sense...

You can buy the VR mission pack with UK gamertag and play it without problem with your main. :))
Watch, give microsoft money in UK to get all achievements in US....PERMABANNED

Download off dashboard ,search it. Looks like silver users can join in from this email i got: 

Tanker!

The World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta is officially Open* this weekend! It's also the Last Chance to Register for the beta.
Form a Platoon! Already a Beta player? Perfect! Starting today, invite your friends during the Open Beta weekend with the new Platoons feature. This includes non-Xbox Live Gold account holders who can play the new seven-day limited-time Trial.

The Premium Ram II USA medium tier V can be yours to keep!
Login and complete five (5) matches on Saturday, November 9 from 5:00pm PST to 8:00pm PST to receive the Premium Ram II USA medium tier V tank at launchⱡ.

The Premium Ram II USA medium tier V can be yours to keep!
Login and complete five (5) matches on Saturday, November 9 from 5:00pm PST to 8:00pm PST to receive the Premium Ram II USA medium tier V tank at launchⱡ.
I really hate how short of a time period they have for this...gonna probably miss out...

I guess that, failing to come anywhere near their previous requirement of 10,000 simultaneous players, they decided to force the issue.

Xbox live rewards members get the free fall multiplayer bonus map at no extra cost upon purchasing call of duty ghosts on demand.

He means Algeria and yes it is truly free to download Angry Birds Star Wars full version Games on Demand game from there. Link to Xbox.com: http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-DZ/Product/Angry-Birds-Star-Wars/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80241560901 Also, it was added to the Xbox Games on Demand catalogue not too long ago, on 8th November 2013 and usually, new, it costs 40$. Nice find, mfsxox360

It's also free in Morocco, Latvia, Qatar and probably some more countries, I can't be bothered to check them all.

already a week ago I downloaded the game, and my account has not been banned, and I have one in every 30 accounts parents

last time they got banned 2 weeks later. but you could also get banned after 6 months. i dont want to risk that...especially i dont want to risk it for angry birds.

The Free Weekend Movie this time is :

Killing Season. Find it on the Dashboard and you can watch it free or DL it for 14 days.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cheers

I agree with what everyone is saying. you may not get banned now, your chances on getting banned is high

the release of the next gen consoles has made me not care about most current gen games even if they are free or super cheap so I definitely will not risk having my account banned after so much time and money invested on it

also who in the world plays angrybirds on the consoles for $40 of all things??!!!!!

trap from MS to see who learned their lesson last time :D

it's a trap. F.U MS :baby:

3304878-7832051047-admir.jpg

There has probably never been a more fitting time to use this pic. Star Wars game, Microsoft trap, Akbar going nuts......genius.
So true. Part of me wants to get it, because I hate to pass up a freebie. Still I would hate to be banned for some stinkin' game I'll probably rarely ever play. I got lucky by not getting banned for the other free games in other countries, but I'm not taking any more chances.

He means Algeria and yes it is truly free to download Angry Birds Star Wars full version Games on Demand game from there. Link to Xbox.com: http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-DZ/Product/Angry-Birds-Star-Wars/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80241560901 Also, it was added to the Xbox Games on Demand catalogue not too long ago, on 8th November 2013 and usually, new, it costs 40$. Nice find, mfsxox360

It's also free in Morocco, Latvia, Qatar and probably some more countries, I can't be bothered to check them all.
So should i not attempt to do this

Even though I downloaded the original Angry Birds Trilogy I believe for me and my nephew and got like 3 achievements for it, I think I'll pass on Star Wars edition. Only if I had an extra 360, I wouldn't mind.

And is those two Metal Gear free items a trap too?

So true. Part of me wants to get it, because I hate to pass up a freebie. Still I would hate to be banned for some stinkin' game I'll probably rarely ever play. I got lucky by not getting banned for the other free games in other countries, but I'm not taking any more chances.
Agreed

So should i not attempt to do this
Don't.

There was a ban shitstorm that happened not too long ago because many people decided to see the world and visit places like Costa Rica and Morocco where they got some stuff that they brought back into the country without paying the import tax. Thus, shit went down and many consoles and gamertags alike were banned.

I "purchased" all the free games from the last wave of free full games on demand games as well as some arcade game on multiple accounts all on my HDD, but the thing is I NEVER actually DOWNLOADED any of it which also means I NEVER played those games; I simply queued them. Mainly because I didn't have enough disk space-thank god for that!!!

And I'm wasn't banned

I won't be downloading those games nor will I download any free games that isn't in the US anymore for multiple reasons

1. next gen has come

2. backlog

3. getting banned of course

4. no interest in playing my 360 anymore nor current gen games

I'm glad my xbl account was spared

I'm having trouble creating a new hotmail account. Every goddamn time they want to verify any new accounts i make by texting my fake cell phone... sigh...

I'm having trouble creating a new hotmail account. Every goddamn time they want to verify any new accounts i make by texting my fake cell phone... sigh...
If I remember correctly it also gives you an option to send the verification code to an Alt. Email assuming you put a real email.

There's lots of ways to make an account without having to use your cellphone. I only recently connected my phone a few months ago for their 2-step verification process.

Angry Birds Star Wars (PS3, 360) will be for $25 in Walmart on Black Friday

anyhow why would anyone play this sh!t on a console : /  

No one is getting banned for this. Stop being cynical, skeptical, pesimistic, etc. about these free games. If they actually banned specifically for this they could just go through their database of downloads and simply sort it by those gamertags which purchased X game from Y country and ban them all instantly. Would they really pick random tags to ban instead of banning them all? So then, if like 10 people commit fraud, the police arrests only 2-3 of them when the police knows the location of everyone? Just like in our case, they know each and every gamertag who "abused" their mistake, yet they only ban some random ones? I don't think so.  As long as everyone gets these games only only for themselves and they don't license transfer with a friend, account share, region migrate, etc. everyone will be fine.

Good luck with that Unnybolt. There were tons of posts on here and other sites from those of us banned. I don't know why some were lucky and some not. Some only got console or GT banned, others like me both. All I did was make an Oman account, downloaded the games, and played some of them. I think it's unfair only some of us got banned, but live and learn.....or not.... in your case

No one is getting banned for this. Stop being cynical, skeptical, pesimistic, etc. about these free games. If they actually banned specifically for this they could just go through their database of downloads and simply sort it by those gamertags which purchased X game from Y country and ban them all instantly. Would they really pick random tags to ban instead of banning them all? So then, if like 10 people commit fraud, the police arrests only 2-3 of them when the police knows the location of everyone? Just like in our case, they know each and every gamertag who "abused" their mistake, yet they only ban some random ones? I don't think so. As long as everyone gets these games only only for themselves and they don't license transfer with a friend, account share, region migrate, etc. everyone will be fine.
You should see the ban thread. A lot of people got banned a couple months ago for downloading the same free games during the same time. There are too many people to assume that everyone shared their accounts.

I don't think that the banning process is an easy one-button instaban click, as you say. Each ban, which is permanent, has to be manually, thoroughly reviewed in order to prevent accidental bans. That is why the ban wave came a couple weeks after the free game frenzy. Even with a manual review process, the enforcement team still missed a lot of accounts. Next, the issued bans were different based on severity. Some people who had one foreign account were probably left alone or only got a foreign account ban. People who completely downloaded at least one game instead of leaving all of them in queue or people who had multiple foreign accounts most likely got more severe bans, including foreign account bans and console bans. People who played the free games on their main accounts got their main accounts banned, foreign accounts banned, and console banned.

as I already said before, I have over 30 accounts a month ago had a problem in a foreign account, and bought 2 games was damaged, I contacted the live support and they also reimbursed me, people who were banned was because shared online pass! descupa my English, I use the translator

bread's done
Back