List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Mfsxox, you BOUGHT games, great, no problem. I didn't share an online pass. People who got banned like me took games from other sites without paying from Oman, Russia etc. Paid for it later by bricking a console, and losing all downloaded content I DID pay for, and unused MS points/gold account too. I don't care what other people do, go ahead, download glitched free content from other countries. Just trying to help out others from being banned too. Good luck

Don't download any mistakenly "free" games... unless you want to be banned then do whatever you want.
I'm lucky to still have my personal account ban-free.
All the foreign dummy accounts AND my Xbox 360 S were banned from those "free" games.
I've learned my lesson and won't be risking my hundreds of dollars of content for a $40 game.

So go download them, but don't come back here and complain.

I can't believe there's STILL people who want to exploit (yes, it's an exploit of a glitch in their system) to get a game that's not free. I, myself, had a few different foreign accounts that I only used a couple times (thankfully not during the Oman fiasco) but I've since learned my lesson and am staying away from that shit. 

I'd rather spend the $30-$60 to buy a game (or wait for a sale) than download it for free from a glitch in their system and get my console banned. 

This Games For Free stuff is becoming the stupidest thing that M$ has ever came up with. They brag about offering FREE games to people and then they BAN people who get these games? Sounds pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

This Games For Free stuff is becoming the stupidest thing that M$ has ever came up with. They brag about offering FREE games to people and then they BAN people who get these games? Sounds pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
You are confused. Free games for gold members is legit, no problem. Morocco, Oman etc were exploits used to get access to games that were not really supposed to be offered for free.

Anyone who doesn't know the story or doesn't believe the extent of bans that happened in Sept, Google "Oman Microsoft Xbox". You'll get lots of links to explain what went down then

Games for Gold is legit. It does exactly what it says it will.

The people who got banned, however, exploited a glitch in the Marketplace in countries which were not supposed to have a marketplace to being with to get games that were not supposed to be free. Look at the link and you'll know what happened.

https://www.google.ca/#q=oman+xbox+live+ban

My brother has downloaded every single free game from morocco to now

Injustice, Angry Birds, Capsized, etc

He has not been banned at all. Ever.

And he is not "Just lucky" as all his friends have the games and only one of them got banned (Brad) but thats because the only free thing he downloaded was the Saints Row 4 Season Pass.

So stop crying about bans, you pussies. Its so obvious people got banned for the free season pass.

Well I just got a live gold to get free games and offer, if ms ban me my GT or console, I unlock the console, not even like to play online!

console is unlocked entering live!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think each member unfair obtain free games and others not, we all pay the signing of live, why have countries that may have free games and other not!

I think each member unfair obtain free games and others not, we all pay the signing of live, why have countries that may have free games and other not!

Cuz it was a trap! Lol, seriously though. Oman, I believe didn't even have a marketplace to get the game, you had to trick it by accessing one of your own games.

So if you lived in Oman, you can't even have the XBLA game to begin with, so it wouldn't even be possible. It was a complete joke that those games existed for free at all.

I'ts so weird, i'm only get banned my Morocco Account, anything else i'ts ok, my main account is ok, even when i played all the Morocco free arcades
yeah seems like a lot of people are not banned. I got even Rayman Legends, no ban and every account is fine. That said, i won't ever do anything like that again - it's not worth the risk losing your main gamertag.

There is a topic specifically for the banning discussion.  Everyone should try and keep banning discussion there.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320396-xbox-banning-discussion/page-18#entry11094738

As for reporting items in other countries, everyone should try to report items that are only from countries that actually officially support Xbox Live.  It is not an official rule at this time, but it will help keep things on topic.

Right. So, coming back to the free stuff, the season finales of Legend of Korra are free on Xbox with the Nick app. The actual airdate is Friday, but you can watch it in advance.

There is a topic specifically for the banning discussion. Everyone should try and keep banning discussion there.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320396-xbox-banning-discussion/page-18#entry11094738

As for reporting items in other countries, everyone should try to report items that are only from countries that actually officially support Xbox Live. It is not an official rule at this time, but it will help keep things on topic.
Angry Birds Star Wars is the countries official xbox live!

Algeria and Latvia are the countries official xbox live, has several games, there are countries omam type, morocco etc. q has no games in the xbox live site!

Angry Birds Star Wars is the countries official xbox live!

Algeria and Latvia are the countries official xbox live, has several games, there are countries omam type, morocco etc. q has no games in the xbox live site!
It is against the new Xbox terms of service released a few weeks ago to make use of / exploit offers exclusive to other regions, that is offers that are not in your own country's Xbox Game Store. AB Star Wars is not on sale or free in the U.S. Xbox Game Store, so if your and/or your console's region / IP are U.S. and you try to download it from Algeria's Store you are BREACHING the Xbox terms of service, which you have agreed to abide by, and M$ then have the legal right to ban you and/or your console, as this scenario of using offers from foreign Xbox Game Stores (not in own country's Store) is now explicitly mentioned in their terms of service. You'd only be safe if AB Star Wars is free on the U.S. Game Store, which is currently not the case.

The Xbox Live Term of Service that became effective in November 2013? I read the whole thing, never was this even mentioned. Link if you may.

no link if you may.. this isn't the thread for this conversation

please quit derailing it.. it's quite annoying to read.

thank you

*sorry to contribute more uselessness. 

Free games/trials you can pin on xbox one smart glass.

Please add to this thanks I'm looking for more

-FIFA14 Demo
-NBA2k14 demo
-killer instinct
-kinect sports rivals demo

I think it was ending this year but they extended it.

Source

Will there be new games every month until the forseeable future or does it end with the release of the xbox one?

Awesome!!

Microsoft already announced that the Xbox Games with Gold program is continuing "indefinitely" (forever) and will be announced and added to the Xbox One platform at some point in 2014

Microsoft already announced that the Xbox Games with Gold program is continuing "indefinitely" (forever) and will be announced and added to the Xbox One platform at some point in 2014
I wonder what it will be though. For the Xbox 360 it is mostly old titles. Since the Xbox One just came out, I assume these will be new games. The Xbox One doesn't play Xbox 360 on demand or arcade games, right?

It would be nice if we can get the monthly games via the web, to stock up on some titles until some of us decide to spend the big bucks for a new system.

I wonder what it will be though. For the Xbox 360 it is mostly old titles. Since the Xbox One just came out, I assume these will be new games. The Xbox One doesn't play Xbox 360 on demand or arcade games, right?

It would be nice if we can get the monthly games via the web, to stock up on some titles until some of us decide to spend the big bucks for a new system.
I think you can, since I just "bought" Killer Instinct without having an Xbox One (and not planning to get one since Christmas 2014 probably).

But WP store doesn't let you get free WP8 apps/games if you don't own a WP8 phone (and I'm pretty sure it's the same for WP7), maybe they changed that.

bread's done
Back