List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Hey guys, there are some cool games now for free on morocco marketplace... I know if i download them i will get banned but... if anyone want to try, ill leave the links here:

Soulcalibour II HD:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-MA/Product/SOULCALIBUR-II-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411411?cid=search

Zoo Tycoon:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-MA/Product/Zoo-Tycoon/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530a95

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror Fate HD
http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-MA/Product/Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-Mirror-of-Fate-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411408
"Dorry, there's a problem with Cbox service. Try again later."

Any help?

I just noticed an "Anchorman 2 Exclusive" tab on Home section of Dashboard, this will not give u the avatar shirt. The one I'm talking about shows up on the adverts and it says "Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues See It Wednesday" It has the trailer playing on it. This advert will give you the avatar shirt. Hope this helps. :)
The Lenovo laptop adverts are pretty annoying. :wall:
Guess I will just have to search again when I get home. I only had the "Anchorman 2 Exclusive" box

Free Anchorman 2 Shirt Avatar Prop on Dashboard Advert :wave:

Please hit a "Like This" :razz:
Is it me or am I the only one who has a full dashboard full of the laptop ad? The majority of these ads you all speak of I can never find and if I do, they're in The Grid section. Even then, it won't show all the ads....
Hah, another avatar shirt "prop"? :razz: Thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

Negative. My dash is plastered with dynamic laptop ads as well, but from past experience, I'll know if they ever add any Lenovo avatar gear 'cause suddenly those ads will disappear. ;)

Yeah and it was just within the past few months that all main dash ads were magically changed to that damn laptop one.

I did, however, obtain a full set of Army fatigues from the military ad. Couldn't tell you what or where the ad was. Will update when I get home

Free Anchorman 2 Shirt Avatar Prop on Dashboard Advert :wave:

Please hit a "Like This" :razz:
Thanks! Here's what it looks like if anyone is curious.

thumblg.png

Ok so, funny I mentioned only laptops ads because when I got home tonight, I had all types of new ads popping up. Not to mention the Anchorman 2 trailer I was looking for to obtain the FREE Anchorman 2 avatar tee. I just kept loading Xbox Video and returning to dashboard. Seemed to be putting the ads into random rotation, as they should normally be. I also came across some others that people might want to look out for

1.) Surface 2 - Avatar Prop

| Meet the new                |

| Surface                        |

| Get one                        |

| free for your                 |

| avatar ~>                      |

|___________________| 

ADVERTISEMENT

2.) U.S. Army [Male/Female] Combat Uniform - Avatar "Dress Up" Apparel

~Obtain thru a military ad featuring an entire "world" to explore. Read each page/area for info on prop

3.) FREE Xbox Video Movie Rentals - Xbox Video

~Radio Shack Free Download ad [check "The Grid"]

Also came across a McDonald's ad with the title along the lines of "25 Days to Christmas." Featured a calendar counting down to Christmas and each day having a different prize you could possibly win. Kind of like the "Sales + Specials" mini-games and such they had going on for awhile, minus the mini-game part. Just click on the ad everyday (if you can find it....) and follow ad to see if you won. You will automatically "win" the theme anytime you don't actually win a prize. For sake of this conversation, I don't consider the theme a prize since you don't actually "win" it. The items you could win were:

1.) 25 Days of Gaming [2013] Theme

2.) 12 Month Subscription to Xbox Live

3.) 12 Month Xbox Music Subscription

4.) $50 Xbox Gift Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I just found an O2 ad on the UK dash which has 4 different phone props to download for your avatar. One of them is the Sony Xperia Z, not sure what the others were.

Ok so, funny I mentioned only laptops ads because when I got home tonight, I had all types of new ads popping up. Not to mention the Anchorman 2 trailer I was looking for to obtain the FREE Anchorman 2 avatar tee. I just kept loading Xbox Video and returning to dashboard. Seemed to be putting the ads into random rotation, as they should normally be. I also came across some others that people might want to look out for

1.) Surface 2 - Avatar Prop

~Obtained thru the "Surface 2" laptop/tablet ad

2.) U.S. Army [Male/Female] Combat Uniform - Avatar "Dress Up" Apparel

~Obtain thru a military ad featuring an entire "world" to explore. Read each page/area for info on prop

3.) FREE Xbox Video Movie Rentals - Xbox Video

~Obtain thru the Radio Shack ad

Also came across a McDonald's ad with the title along the lines of "25 Days to Christmas." Featured a calendar counting down to Christmas and each day having a different prize you could possibly win. Kind of like the "Sales + Specials" mini-games and such they had going on for awhile, minus the mini-game part. Just click on the ad everyday (if you can find it....) and follow ad to see if you won. You will automatically "win" the theme on your first time exploring the ad. The items you could win were:

-Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Subscription

-$50 Xbox Giftcard

-Will update once ad appears again

-Will update when ad appears again

Anyone else seeing all this too?
Jeeze, now I have to go ad hunting.

I didn't even realize you could get the free content without the game.
I download everything to my account then just cancel it on my xbox. When I get a a game first thing I do is check dlc. if there is something in there for that game the item will be green check meaning you allready paid for it. I just click on it then and hit redownload. I download it then it then and not have it just taking up memory for no reason.

I didn't even realize you could get the free content without the game.
Yerp, I do it all the time. Every now and again, I'll go thru the "Add-On" section to look for FREE or reduced DLC. I only download it if I have played the game before or might pick it up at some point in the future. And like Mr_hockey66 mentioned, you don't have to download it, just purchase it. If you're on the site, just follow everything to purchase it and then cancel the download (if it starts automatically.) Same thing while on the console. Purchase the item and then cancel the download if you don't want the item on your hard drive. Make sure to delete the "incomplete" file from the "Storage" section under "System Settings." You will notice a yellow exclamation, indicating the incomplete download.

Hope this helped some

EDIT: Woke up this morning to find the "25 Days of Gaming 2013" McD's ad. Won the stupid theme again but at least it's showing up for me again. That's always a good sign. Seeing less Lenovo ads too. Thank God!

Radio Shack "Free Download" ad

-Got to Radio Shack Free Download found within The Grid

-Go to Watch To Win section of the ad (1st page)

-Click Movie Hub button

-Now you have found the Free Flicks rental section

Movies listed:

1.) Time to Kill

2.) Trekkies 2

3.) Masters of the Universe [Coming Soon]

4.) Robo Warriors [Coming Soon]

Got it once to appear. Had problems doing the stupid memory game what the hell are they trying to make some kinda frame with hooks? have to try again later if it ever reappears. Wish they'd just make a direct link to the download. Its stupid to make users play some half-assed flash game in some cheesy attempt to be interactive and creative
You don't have to play the memory game to get the Home Depot avatar shirt. It is found in the "Explore Projects" section.

Also, the memory games is very nerve-racking. I hate getting the buzz sound when I get it wrong. I played it all the way through and the free download you get are so lame. It was just some theme and gamer pics. You can probably easily find those without even playing.

games -> browse games -> extras -> themes or gamer pics

Anyway, if you want to play the game it's easier to just look at the lights as they light up. Sort of like the Simon game. Don't worry about the image on the tv.

You don't have to play the memory game to get the Home Depot avatar shirt. It is found in the "Explore Projects" section.

Also, the memory games is very nerve-racking. I hate getting the buzz sound when I get it wrong. I played it all the way through and the free download you get are so lame. It was just some theme and gamer pics. You can probably easily find those without even playing.

games -> browse games -> extras -> themes or gamer pics

Anyway, if you want to play the game it's easier to just look at the lights as they light up. Sort of like the Simon game. Don't worry about the image on the tv.
Yerp, just do one of the projects and the button to download the shirt comes up when you're done, if I remember correctly. Found the ad early this morning so it was a bit hazey

Radio Shack "Free Download" ad

-Got to Radio Shack Free Download found within The Grid

-Go to Watch To Win section of the ad (1st page)

-Click Movie Hub button

-Now you have found the Free Flicks rental section

Movies listed:

1.) Time to Kill

2.) Trekkies 2

3.) Masters of the Universe [Coming Soon]

4.) Robo Warriors [Coming Soon]
Too bad the movies are listed as free. but with commercials... boo

Yeah, but I'd probably still try to watch them, even if I fell asleep doing so.  But commercials?  That's not free, IMHO.  Commercials destroy the flow of a movie.

Yeah, but I'd probably still try to watch them, even if I fell asleep doing so. But commercials? That's not free, IMHO. Commercials destroy the flow of a movie.
True. Same goes for Crackle and Hulu Plus. Hulu Plus I can somewhat understand since the majority of stuff on there is TV based and you pay only $8 a month for all of it but then again you're PAYING $8 A MONTH for the service to still have commercials. Although, when it comes to Crackle, everything is FREE but you have commercials. I don't mind tho, seeing as how they usually show the unedited versions of movies and it's FREE.

Shows 4.99 for me. Must have been temporary.
It definitely is back to $4.99 now. Might have been a glitch in the system or just a "secret sale" they did since Boderlands 2 and DLC were the first sale of the "Countdown to 2014"

Glad I went ahead and purchased it when I could. Don't have the game but feel better about scooping a limited FREE DLC item

True. Same goes for Crackle and Hulu Plus. Hulu Plus I can somewhat understand since the majority of stuff on there is TV based and you pay only $8 a month for all of it but then again you're PAYING $8 A MONTH for the service to still have commercials. Although, when it comes to Crackle, everything is FREE but you have commercials. I don't mind tho, seeing as how they usually show the unedited versions of movies and it's FREE.
Yeah, I don't mind paying for Hulu Plus. Sure, you can watch most/all of those shows online, but I'd rather watch them on my TV and all from one place, so $8/mo is worth it for the convenience.

Yeah, I don't mind paying for Hulu Plus. Sure, you can watch most/all of those shows online, but I'd rather watch them on my TV and all from one place, so $8/mo is worth it for the convenience.
True. I used to do the whole PlayOn server and barely paid anything for just about everything under the sun. Might think about going back eventually but for now, I'm enjoying my free Netflix (buddies account), Hulu Plus trial, Amazon Prime trial, and Redbox Instant trial. Will only keep Netflix and then pay the $8 a month for Hulu Plus. Not to mention my ever growing UltraViolet/VUDU/Flixster collection.

Netflix for me is worth it. Crackle i don't mind occasionally with the ads because well its free and sometimes they have some good shows and movies. Just look at it like watching movies on tv so the ads don't bother me as much

Curious about hulu plus but in my mind it seems uber retarded to be paying a subscription fee and still have to deal with ads since netflix doesn't make you.

Netflix for me is worth it. Crackle i don't mind occasionally with the ads because well its free and sometimes they have some good shows and movies. Just look at it like watching movies on tv so the ads don't bother me as much

Curious about hulu plus but in my mind it seems uber retarded to be paying a subscription fee and still have to deal with ads since netflix doesn't make you.
Hulu only has ads on newer episodes, but not older seasons. For the monthly price, it doesn't surprise me that there are ads. I doubt the $8/mo per user collected would barely touch the licensing fees they pay to rebroadcast them.

Netflix doesn't have ads, but they typically don't have brand to DVD new movies.

Thanks! I couldn't find this on my main profile. All I get are the same Lenovo ads over and over again. Anyway, I used one of my other accounts and I was able to find the ad. Once I got the ad I logged out of that profile and into my main profile and I got the avatar shirt.

thumblg.png
Is this ad still appearing for anyone?

Never saw it

Only on the Canadian dashboard, if I recall.
Well, that's some crucial info left out. Thanks. I would have been wasting my time trying to find it.

Wonder if the "two controller trick" works to get it to download on a US profile. Probably not. Not very many avatar items do.

There is and will be no way of downloading anything labeled Free on the Moroccan marketplace (not even trailers), so do not waste your time. The error you get regards the communication with the Xbox Store servers, which cannot be carried out properly due to the factual inexistence of Xbox Live features in Morocco. That's why the Confirm Purchase step always returns the same error.

bread's done
Back