List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I have question if my friend is moroccan he can download for me rhis games for free? or too no? he just live on morocco. Sry for my english

[quote name="Royal High Knight" post="11370740" timestamp="1387595468"]First SoulCaliber 2 and now Walking Dead. Can we just agree to stop posting things like this anymore?[/quote]
NOOO! I must know what i cant have. :cry: :whee:

**works**Free McLaren MP4-12C
https://www.legendaryprizes.com/#form

(This is a DLC car, you still have to UNLOCK IT WITH IN-GAME CREDITS)

"It's a promotion by PizzaHut. I have no idea how long it's scheduled to run so take advantage of it while you can." (1) Doesn't require your real information. Just put in whatever. Use a fake email and fake phone number. (2) Make sure you click "request a token". (3) Requires a UK post code. If you don't know any use W12 7TQ. It's Top Gear's :p (4) 2 + 2 = 4

Last edited by a moderator:
There is and will be no way of downloading anything labeled Free on the Moroccan marketplace (not even trailers), so do not waste your time. The error you get regards the communication with the Xbox Store servers, which cannot be carried out properly due to the factual inexistence of Xbox Live features in Morocco. That's why the Confirm Purchase step always returns the same error.
you could just use a VPN and get the games to download just fine.

(i will not answer any PMs about this, don't write me!)

I have question if my friend is moroccan he can download for me rhis games for free? or too no? he just live on morocco. Sry for my english
Than why won't you take your Xbox and visit your friend on Morocco for Christmas, and you can download all these games 4 free. Also don't forget to migrate your account.

Think about it : )

For those who's still thinking of trying to get the Morocco games, don't bother. The only way to get them (allegedly) is to get a VPN service with a Moroccan server and there is only 1 site that offers that, HideMyAss and a month of that costs 10 bucks, no free trial and if you're too cheap to buy the games I doubt you'll shell out the cash for VPN.

Actually, no. This thread is for stuff that is free to download/purchase on Xbox Live. I think you want this thread instead.
The games are indeed FREE to download. Sorry you have to wait 72 hours for them to e-mail you the code but none the less, it is FREE and it is an Xbox code drop

EDIT: I'm an idiot.... I thought I was in Xbox Code Drop. My fault

what is G4G? Games with gold? 

Japan have now Just cause 2 promotion with gold if someone interested;)

already got sleeping dogs already. Good game though. Wouldn't mind getting JC2 for free though as well. Turns out its on sale for 8 bucks. Hope this becomes a freebie eventually

Yeah it isn't free for me yet (NA) but I really can't wait to play this game. I was deciding whether to get this game or not but I decided not too because I didn't have too much money at the time. But I guess patience truly does reward you. And does anyone know if there is customization in this game? I heard there was and then others say the opposite.

Yeah it isn't free for me yet (NA) but I really can't wait to play this game. I was deciding whether to get this game or not but I decided not too because I didn't have too much money at the time. But I guess patience truly does reward you. And does anyone know if there is customization in this game? I heard there was and then others say the opposite.
Free in Canada

For those wondering, Just Cause 2 (JP) works ONLY on NTSC-J (Japanese) consoles and it is very likely that it is IP region locked and only available in Japanese language.

Duracell ad on Canadian Dash,  enter contest to get a theme pack and grab gear (toy car)

WM6WpWd.jpg

I dont think it's been posted yet here but I just found motocross madness for free in the grid. Looks like the full game, download is around 1.6gb.

Surprised they are still doing Avatar Stuff since on the Xbox One its kinda dead now but thanks for the post ill be seeing if the 2 controller trick works

And does anyone know if there is customization in this game? I heard there was and then others say the opposite.
There is some light customization in Sleeping Dogs. It isn't fully-customizable ala Saints Row, you're not "building your character from the ground up," but you can buy different clothes for Wei to wear (some are awarded to you for/from missions as well).

Some of the clothes give you bonuses, and most of those are given once you complete "sets" that you buy individual pieces of clothing (hats, wristbands, shirts, pants, shoes, sunglasses, et al.) and they give you small stat bonuses such as your "Face" (aka fame/renown) or Triad leveling, and some sets will give you extra oomph for your melee attacks--nothing too fancy or exotic.

t's still something to shoot for, completing different sets by buying different articles of clothing from shops in different neighborhoods once they're unlocked (areas of the map unlock very much like the standard GTA experience), but aside from these little bonuses it's not much more than aesthetics. Oh, and you a handful of little comments from passersby on the street depending on what you're wearing ala Saints Row, but again, there's not much going on with that either and it will quickly become background noise.

(SD is easily one of my top games of the last 10 years by the way.)

bread's done
Back