List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I don't know if is just a bug, but in the Argentina Marketplace, Rainbow Six Las Vegas appears to be free again (with Gold).

If you go to http://xboxie.com using IE on your Xbox One, you could play these with the controller.
Does this work with the 360? I do not like the IE on the 360 so never use it (really DETEST when an ad pops up and when clicking on it, starts to open IE)?

If so....cool. If not, will play them in 4 years when get an X1. Not giving $500 for a system I could not win.

Cheers

Don't know if this was posted before but you can get a free

Ryse Son of Rome - Dawning Victory Shield  You just have to locate 5 shields

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/ryse/pathofvengeance

Credit to this youtube video, tells you how to find the shields faster ! Helped me alot !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCGM2BjQ4Lg

Please hit a LIKE THIS  :wave: (I'll remove this post if it was mentioned before)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this was posted before but you can get a free

Ryse Son of Rome - Dawning Victory Shield You just have to locate 5 shields

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/ryse/pathofvengeance

Credit to this youtube video, tells you how to find the shields faster ! Helped me alot !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCGM2BjQ4Lg

Please hit a LIKE THIS :wave: (I'll remove this post if it was mentioned before)

This is 'Murica only BTW

Uh oh.

EDIT: Well, I decided to try it out... Apparently, Xbox Live isn't available in said region. Keep getting an error message. I've tried all the little tricks I could think of too... For anyone who's wondering.
Try using vps? later i try this ;) maybe can work

Man i just create 1 account from all assasin s creed i no need too same others 10 account and sell this they have only ban. I no need multiaccount and i never banned. When u create 1 account and migrate to u country u can be still ok. Never do 10 account or more microsoft hate this glich is ok just not for all. 

Man i just create 1 account from all assasin s creed i no need too same others 10 account and sell this they have only ban. I no need multiaccount and i never banned. When u create 1 account and migrate to u country u can be still ok. Never do 10 account or more microsoft hate this glich is ok just not for all.
doesnt matter if its only 1 account or multiple they can still track both ur xbox and account and ban either one or both depending on what info they find. Now that they officially added this method to their terms of service, its even more banworthy.

doesnt matter if its only 1 account or multiple they can still track both ur xbox and account and ban either one or both depending on what info they find. Now that they officially added this method to their terms of service, its even more banworthy.
Just give up, you did your good deed of the day. there is no point in trying to save someone who does not want to be saved.

The whole point is it is alright to talk about freebies even ones in different regions, when you start talking about suggestions on How to cheat the system to get content outside of your own country, that violates the rules of this thread. Keep it on topic.

Assasin's Creed Liberation HD is free on China marketplace :cry:
zwf8uh.jpg

If people still want to risk it, let em.  I wouldn't do it anymore but I personally know a few people who have continued on doing it with no repercussions.  Everyone knows the risks and I'm sure some people still want to know when other regions have free games.

Where do people end up first hearing about the free stuff in foreign markets? PM me if need be.

I ended up grabbing Injustice, Rayman Legends, about $50 worth of themes and gamerpics, as well as 10+ XBLA for free without getting banned. It's worth the risk to me, as gamerscore means nothing to me and I'm not paying for gold these days anyway. At this point a ban may end up being a blessing in disguise as it would certainly save me some money.

Where do people end up first hearing about the free stuff in foreign markets? PM me if need be.

I ended up grabbing Injustice, Rayman Legends, about $50 worth of themes and gamerpics, as well as 10+ XBLA for free without getting banned. It's worth the risk to me, as gamerscore means nothing to me and I'm not paying for gold these days anyway. At this point a ban may end up being a blessing in disguise as it would certainly save me some money.
Not sure as I've never been banned but I believe you lose everything that you paid for on your console if you're banned as well.

It isn't possible to get Assassin's Creed Liberation HD from China, so don't fret. China does NOT have a marketplace.

It isn't possible to get Assassin's Creed Liberation HD from China, so don't fret. China does NOT have a marketplace.
Than how come some ppl claim they got Assassin's Creed III on China's market place months back, it was pretty legit from the looks of it. I guess China likes Assassin's Creed. Not really sure when was it available (somewhere in early stages of 2013) but it was available and some guys really got the game. Microsoft back than was not that vicious, folks got freebees from all over the world, like Earthworm Jim HD, RE: Code Veronica HD, and other XBLA and GoDs titles.

You're okay losing everything, including paid stuff?

Do people not learn after the ban wave that downloading ("stealing"?) games from marketplaces that don't exist/listed wrongly as "free" isn't worth the risk of losing access to everything on their Xbox, including paid stuff? 
At this point, if you get banned, I have no sympathy for you, you got what you deserved. 

because-you-deserve-it.jpg

You're okay losing everything, including paid stuff?
It would suck obviously, but I've beat all my XBLA games already. It would give me a reason to finally mod my system as well.

If this generation wasn't on its way out, I would agree that it wouldn't be worth it... but at this point, what the hell, right?

It would suck obviously, but I've beat all my XBLA games already. It would give me a reason to finally mod my system as well.

If this generation wasn't on its way out, I would agree that it wouldn't be worth it... but at this point, what the hell, right?
All the negativities, I for one wish you luck, I am too scared to try. If it was AC4 then I will risk it, but not for this.

Actually I lied, I did try, but couldn't get it to work, best of luck to you.

bread's done
Back