List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Galileo figaro!

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me....for me....for me................

Last edited by a moderator:
so a mod tells you, and now you're apologetic?  :roll: 

i'm thankful the mods are so forgiving here.. many places this thread would be locked and/or people banned. (would love to see the latter start happening  ;) )

please keep this on topic from now on. no need to make the mods have to clean up after you.

*yes i know this is an OT post too.. i'm hoping it will be the last one ;)

I have been greatly slacking keeping up on this topic the last few months.  We had some family stuff that kept me away for quite a while and now that i'm back, i'm afraid of where to even start to get the OP up to date.

I have been thinking about adding all of this info to a public Google doc spreadsheet for a while now.  This might be a good time.  The OP is getting very long and unmanageable to edit so this would be a great solution and easy to read and search.

I'm still working out "exactly" how i would do it but have a good layout to start in mind.  But i would like to gauge interest here first.  What do you think?

I would set a different tab for each country and have it pretty well organized.  I would have several columns and tabs so you could easily sort by column for what type of items you want to see. (Game, Avatar, etc.)  And i would have an "added" date so you could sort to see the newest additions easily.

It would be linked to in the OP and available to anyone to see.  Of course it would be credited as a CAG doc.  Any major contributors could be given access to edit it like a wiki.

We would of course still use this topic to report new items that i or others could then easily add to the spreadsheet.

so a mod tells you, and now you're apologetic? :roll:

i'm thankful the mods are so forgiving here.. many places this thread would be locked and/or people banned. (would love to see the latter start happening ;) )

please keep this on topic from now on. no need to make the mods have to clean up after you.

Wow. You could have just left it at that with Hatty's post, but no, you have to make a "told you" post.

I have been greatly slacking keeping up on this topic the last few months. We had some family stuff that kept me away for quite a while and now that i'm back, i'm afraid of where to even start to get the OP up to date.

I have been thinking about adding all of this info to a public Google doc spreadsheet for a while now. This might be a good time. The OP is getting very long and unmanageable to edit so this would be a great solution and easy to read and search.

I'm still working out "exactly" how i would do it but have a good layout to start in mind. But i would like to gauge interest here first. What do you think?

I would set a different tab for each country and have it pretty well organized. I would have several columns and tabs so you could easily sort by column for what type of items you want to see. (Game, Avatar, etc.) And i would have an "added" date so you could sort to see the newest additions easily.

It would be linked to in the OP and available to anyone to see. Of course it would be credited as a CAG doc. Any major contributors could be given access to edit it like a wiki.

We would of course still use this topic to report new items that i or others could then easily add to the spreadsheet.
Bumping this to the next page for our regular contributors to let me know what you think. :)

so a mod tells you, and now you're apologetic? :roll:

i'm thankful the mods are so forgiving here.. many places this thread would be locked and/or people banned. (would love to see the latter start happening ;) )

Not only was that ALSO an OT post, you literally felt like being an asshole and adding the rolly eyes, so you're pretty much begging for someone to respond.

Wow. You could have just left it at that with Hatty's post, but no, you have to make a "told you" post.
Thank you. This is what I was trying to say.

Anyways, back on topic, If you can catch it, there are some Assassin's Creed Avatar Items on the Dashboard.

There's a Warfarce beta starting soon and they're accepting applicants. I had no idea what it was about till I looked it up, apparently it's a F2P (obviously need gold) multiplayer shooter made by Crytek (people behind Crysis and Ryse). 

There's a Warfarce beta starting soon and they're accepting applicants. I had no idea what it was about till I looked it up, apparently it's a F2P (obviously need gold) multiplayer shooter made by Crytek (people behind Crysis and Ryse).
I signed up (for a second time) but there's still no option I can find to download the game. the ad on the dashboard shows you a trailer, then a splash screen to enlist, then it takes you to a website via 360's IE browser. Weird to say the least. Hopefully we get emails or something about the download process because the beta is supposedly starting today.

Update/Clarification: This is a closed beta, meaning that not everyone signing up is getting keys sent to their email boxes, at least not yet. Shitty wording on the part of Microsoft/Crytek.

...shakes his head

Folks please stop arguing about trivial stuff, all posts are necessary as long as they are on topic.

Also, even though you're from another country please post a link to the free items you found on Xbox market place.

I bet we would all appreciate some facts instead of saying things like: "I saw" or "I've seen"

Thank You

You are a grammer Nazi

Your post was unnecessary

Not everyone here is from the US and knows perfect english

I'd say pick one but its all of the above
you're taking this a bit personally... I'm not a grammar nazi. the post had no punctuation whatsoever and I didn't correct that.

on topic: did anyone find a download link for the warface beta or by "public beta" do they actually mean "invite only beta"?

you're taking this a bit personally... I'm not a grammar nazi. the post had no punctuation whatsoever and I didn't correct that.

on topic: did anyone find a download link for the warface beta or by "public beta" do they actually mean "invite only beta"?
You have to sign up on their site, then get the email sent to you. It's invite only.

I got a email saying i got in and to wait.

Side Note: Why do you even attack people on grammar cause i bet you are not good at other things like other people with grammar. I guess you get picked on in school or you picked on others...

I got a email saying i got in and to wait.

Side Note: Why do you even attack people on grammar cause i bet you are not good at other things like other people with grammar. I guess you get picked on in school or you picked on others...
I just got that email too.

side note: bad punctuation doesn't carry over to spoken english, so I didn't correct it. saying "I seen" does carry over, that is why I corrected you. it has nothing to do with my previous experiences with classmates and more to do with english classes.

I just got that email too.

side note: bad punctuation doesn't carry over to spoken english, so I didn't correct it. saying "I seen" does carry over, that is why I corrected you. it has nothing to do with my previous experiences with classmates and more to do with english classes.
To bad you're memory is bad cause you did not attack me about it.... I still believe what you do is evil for attacking there english to bad you lack knowing who you were attacking and think it was me muhahaha

It does actually work because I just two controller tricked it.
Cool, I'll keep an eye out for that. I haven't seen it yet. I did find another free avatar prop on the Canadian dashboard though.

Looks for a movie trailer ad for Vampire Academy, go to that and then you'll an ad tile that says "I, Frankenstein Free Avatar Prop".

It doesn't appear to work for the US using the two controller trick.

thumblg.png

To bad you're memory is bad cause you did not attack me about it.... I still believe what you do is evil for attacking there english to bad you lack knowing who you were attacking and think it was me muhahaha
if you go back one page you'll see that it was you that I was originally correcting (or "attacking" as you put it). soooo.... since you didn't even know this was about you – can we drop it?

if you go back one page you'll see that it was you that I was originally correcting (or "attacking" as you put it). soooo.... since you didn't even know this was about you – can we drop it?
You attack so many users i just ignore your post mostly anyways so whateva floats your bloat c4use u da men. .. You win here is a cokdie 4 u emjoy your exsitence i kn4w i will. I am fartng on se u in the fanny pages.

Toot Toot

bread's done
Back