List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

So I was looking at my Purchase History and under Game Add-ons there's a bunch of Unknown Titles. When I put them on the Download Queue, it says it's no longer available and I can't download from my 360 too. The dates that I downloaded them are:

5/21/2014

4/17/2014

3/1/2014

3/1/2014

1/14/2014

1/7/2014

1/3/2014

1/3/2014

Most likely they are free add-ons posted on this site. Anyone else have these Unknown Titles and wanna guess what they were?
My XBOX One codes I've entered on the site all say that - have you entered any codes for XB1 stuff? Free Forza cars, Ryse MP weapons, WatchDogs gun, etc?

Check your Microsoft purchase history at https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Transaction and look for purchases made on those dates. If you paid $$$ for them, you can request a refund from MS Support.
Yeah I checked that but it only shows Credit and Games I bought. Plus the dates didn't match up.

My XBOX One codes I've entered on the site all say that - have you entered any codes for XB1 stuff? Free Forza cars, Ryse MP weapons, WatchDogs gun, etc?
Yep. Yeah it's most likely add-ons for Xbox One but I would like to know if we could see Xbox One add-on descriptions like that Watch_Dogs gun anywhere that doesn't say Unknown Title. Good to know others have Unknown Titles though.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first GwG that i have already bought.

Remember kids....if you have Castle Crashers, you will get Happy for a character from BBT.

CHEERS!

AirMech Arena website

Sign into your uPlay account. That's it, you're in. :wave:

The beta starts on July 23rd - 29th for anyone who registers... :p

(Everyone will be playing the Destiny beta on the 23rd)  lol  :D

Free  2014 Ford Summer Sales Event Mustang Avatar Prop on  the FORD Summer Spectacular Sales Event advert.

Starting off with 2 free Destiny beta codes

To Win enter my drawing which will end tomorrow at 12 AM ET

Enter Here: http://godankey.com/...W1RR1lGWnBBbWM9
This is not the right thread for this and you have also made 2 other threads linking the same crap.. Quit dude

I'm guessing its some stupid refferal crap since your making sure to post it many times... And if so that doesn't belong in the free stuff forums it belongs in the refferal section

In Mexico Dashboard "El Planeta De Los Simios: Confrontacion" Ad. With A free Avatar Prop

"The 2 Controller Trick" & "The Sign-out, Sign-in Trick", doesn't Work  :cry:

2aig8c0.jpg

How do I find the ad? I've never seen it on the dashboard. The closest Jack In The Box is states away.
I dunno, I just saw it on my sons account. 1st time I'd ever seen it as well. Just switched to my avatar and now I can't find it... but apparently its been around for a while now, so maybe its just random.

I dunno, I just saw it on my sons account. 1st time I'd ever seen it as well. Just switched to my avatar and now I can't find it... but apparently its been around for a while now, so maybe its just random.
Yeah, it's been around for a while. I've been using it ever since I got it (about two months ago, I think; maybe longer). But like most of the other ads, it's random as all hell.

dunno if we can play it now... downloading at the moment.. fuck FINALLY we get to try it out !
same ... ~5 almost 6 gigs, gona take me an hour or two.... too bad the beta closes on the 27th :(

Looks like not likely tho according to the FAQ
The Beta will be offline for scheduled maintenance on July 21 – July 22 and open back up to pre-order participants across all platforms until 11:59pm PDT on July 27.
That sucks only 4 days of beta for xbox :(

I didn't see anyone mention this one it is free

[attachment=6818:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406211425.420061.jpg]

It's located in games store> addons> new releases

Just found this on the dashboard of my unused extra account. This is my first time hearing about it.
The account is Silver and it looks like it is only for Silver Members...
There seems to be 2 different versions of the ad. One mentions the Avatar Lion Head (Silver), the other is only a video (Gold).
The two controller trick, or sign out, sign in trick doesn't seem to work.
zV2rYVb.jpg

ShNDj9b.jpg

gET8Pq7.jpg

Free Destiny Beta for Xbox Live and PlayStation Plus Users - Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and 4.
Bungie has just made the Destiny beta open to all users on Xbox Live and PlayStation Plus. The beta once required a code, but will be available to download on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and 4 shortly. 

[Source: Bungie.net [bungie.net]]

bread's done
Back