List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Yeah, I see it now - it wasn't when I tried 5-10 mins ago.
Xbox.com will act flaky for a while when price adjustments go live. XBLDB picked up the markdown about a half hour ago, and when I went to the game's full listing page (game, DLCs, videos), it wasn't showing, but filtering for just the game showed it. Sometimes refreshing the full page will have the discount appear and disappear. The search result pages are usually the most consistent about showing the discount once it first goes live.

SSX is showing up as free now for Games with Gold.
Looks like two free DLC as well... Board & Riders Pack, which comes up on the 360 as "SSX Free Pack" and Mt. Fuji.

And unrelated, looks like the old Skittles "S" football shirt is popping up again if anyone's looking for it still. I had it flood the "browse games" field when I went to dl SSX.

I noticed that they have a new Telltale episodic game for Game of Thrones. Based on past experience, Telltale eventually drops the price of the first episode of their games on Xbox 360. They have done it with all of their other games, so my guess is this too will be free eventually. I usually just wait until all the episodes are released anyway for their games. Usually there will be sales for the other episodes or the season pass.

Looks like two free DLC as well... Board & Riders Pack, which comes up on the 360 as "SSX Free Pack" and Mt. Fuji.

And unrelated, looks like the old Skittles "S" football shirt is popping up again if anyone's looking for it still. I had it flood the "browse games" field when I went to dl SSX.
Thanks. Picked up those two packs.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mt-Fuji/d5bb5cc1-04c0-4f62-8aba-26205a7799c8

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/SSX-Boards-Riders-Pack/7c80140c-f539-4ddb-b97f-31e8cc43e763

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that they have a new Telltale episodic game for Game of Thrones. Based on past experience, Telltale eventually drops the price of the first episode of their games on Xbox 360. They have done it with all of their other games, so my guess is this too will be free eventually. I usually just wait until all the episodes are released anyway for their games. Usually there will be sales for the other episodes or the season pass.

Thanks. Picked up those two packs.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mt-Fuji/d5bb5cc1-04c0-4f62-8aba-26205a7799c8

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/SSX-Boards-Riders-Pack/7c80140c-f539-4ddb-b97f-31e8cc43e763
thanks for telling us that something may be made free at some unforseen time in the future, just because other games have done it. Very good and informative post.

Free Happy New Year Avatar Hat

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Happy-New-Year-Hat/00000040-4926-52d3-c112-6c7d58580828?cid=search

thumblg.png

Yes, I got it from the web.

You can also get it on your console.
Some cookies must've been out of sync between the different MS sites. When I tried it again, it forced me to log in and I was able to get it.

Could've gotten it from the console, but I might've forgotten about it by the time I got home from work tonight.

I read something on another site posted 5 days ago about a Honda ad with an avatar car prop, but I can't find it.

Can anybody confirm this?

Thx!

I read something on another site posted 5 days ago about a Honda ad with an avatar car prop, but I can't find it.

Can anybody confirm this?

Thx!
Yes, it's been on the UK dashboard at least (I actually found the advert interesting since it's interactive, and rather well shot), the prop is a 'life size' Honda Civic Type R (red, left hand drive). :D

I'd have thought it would have already been mentioned in this thread... :S

Yes, it's been on the UK dashboard at least (I actually found the advert interesting since it's interactive, and rather well shot), the prop is a 'life size' Honda Civic Type R (red, left hand drive). :D

Thx. :)

I will keep on looking then.

I have found the ad on the UK dash and I have to agree with you that the commercial is shot very well.

The interactive bit with the switching between day and night, good and bad was done almost perfectly. :)

The project spark avatar prop is available, but not just from any tile or the tile in the grid.

I ran across a specific tile that said free avatar prop on the project spark tile itself.

Enjoy! ;)

Bruce Lee is free to download today through January 5th for both PS4 and XB1 versions of UFC Sports UFC

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die will be January's GwG for the Xbox One. Put all that free DLC to good use!

Mx vs. ATV Alive will be Xbox 360's first GwG for January. I have no idea as to the quality of that game.

Finally, The Witcher 2 will be January's final GwG. It's fantastic, I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I do!

Source
posted on last page... but yeah nice to see witcher 2 on that list..

Has the D4 DLC been removed from Xbox.com? I haven't been keeping up with all of it, but since it'll be GwG in January, I was gonna grab all of it. I can only seem to find one piece.

Each piece of D4 DLC was only available for two weeks before being delisted. They were all made available again for two weeks in November, so they might come back one day.

wish SSX would've been first.

think it was keen of them though; bet they're not going to have to reward near as many for their 10hrs on GWG's this month;

raven first -many will plainly skip it (myself included)

SSX second -many will be too busy for 10hrs.
What is this reward you're talking about for 10hrs?

I just leave the game on the start screen and turn my tv off before going to bed. I wake up the next morningamd turn it off. I play the game for about 2 hours. I get rewards.

I just leave the game on the start screen and turn my tv off before going to bed. I wake up the next morningamd turn it off. I play the game for about 2 hours. I get rewards.
I've tried that before and never received credit.

And I just logged into my account and have this:

Got it. Now give us about two days to set up your Rewards account.
We've received your request to become an Xbox Live Rewards member. It'll take about 2 days for us to process your request and unlock your door to the entire program.

What the fuck? I've been a member of the rewards program since Day 1.

I've tried that before and never received credit.

And I just logged into my account and have this:

What the fuck? I've been a member of the rewards program since Day 1.

I was just logged in the other day and all was normal. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue...
Mine says the same thing and I've been a member for damn near the whole time too. Can you lead me in the right direction on the forums so I can follow along and let them know I'm having the issue too? Thank you

bread's done
Back