List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

http://majornelson.com/2016/01/27/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-february-2016/

16684_hig_res_crop_feb_r2t1_bl.png
What does the white ? Mark in the gold case on right side mean

I figured they would do gow 2 eventually. I just bought sacred citadel a month or so ago. It was heavily discounted. It's pretty meh.Im not sure about the two Xbox one games

We all knew they'd eventually put GoW2 as GwG but I thought they'd wait a bit since the GoW Ultimate promo just ended last month. I guess they wanted to get all the moans and groans from us over with.

I'm still nervous about doing the region switching thing especially after the Oman Wars.
OFF:

Oman wars was risky, but fun! ;) On x360 it is always risky, but on XO it's not problem. In fact if you "buy" a free game like "Oman wars" and did not make multiple downloads/accounts, I think you are safe. If you make multiple downloads that seems you shared that account or make business with them and that's not allowed. I think. I grabbed all those stuffs - Oman, Morocco, Bosnia, Algeria - I knew it's risky, but I do it only for myself and still here. :) Many friends got banned, but finally told the truth, they downloaded the games to different consoles....

I'm still nervous about doing the region switching thing especially after the Oman Wars.
I think it was users creating multiple fake accounts and taking advantage of region glitches that brought the ban hammer down. It's so easy to switch regions on the website now that you could almost do it by accident. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Forbidden Empire is free movie rental this weekend on the Xbox Movies & TV app. From the trailer it looks like a fun fantasy action flick.

OFF:

Oman wars was risky, but fun! ;) On x360 it is always risky, but on XO it's not problem. In fact if you "buy" a free game like "Oman wars" and did not make multiple downloads/accounts, I think you are safe. If you make multiple downloads that seems you shared that account or make business with them and that's not allowed. I think. I grabbed all those stuffs - Oman, Morocco, Bosnia, Algeria - I knew it's risky, but I do it only for myself and still here. :) Many friends got banned, but finally told the truth, they downloaded the games to different consoles....
I got banned and only had the one console so....I guess I'm just unlucky.

And I only downloaded a handful of games...I still think it was Rayman Legends that got me because it was the only game that was played at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw an ad tile on my Xbox One with an offer for free digital code for Ryse: Legendary Edition if you subscribe to Gold. You have to do it via in-dash sign-up.

ryse.jpg
I saw that on my B-I-L's Silver account back in December. Using the ad you can opt to enter a code for Gold and I did so (1 month), and I have yet to see anything come in to his XBL messages.
For me, Ryse isn't worth the inflated price of Gold purchased from the dashboard. If the code redemption ends up working, let us know.

Currently on Xbox LIVE....it is Anime Month (serious? Of ALL the months to choose....sigh....), and they are giving a few series first episodes away.

Not sure how to link them but you will find them under the big banner saying Anime.

Cheers

i swear this forum needs a dislike button. Naruto is a fun watch but still not as good as Dragonball Z. this is not the first time Naruto Season 1 has been free.

i swear this forum needs a dislike button. Naruto is a fun watch but still not as good as Dragonball Z. this is not the first time Naruto Season 1 has been free.
The season 1 that's free now is different from the one they gave out a few months ago. Naruto Shippuden Uncut is from 2007 and has 13 episodes, whereas Naruto is from 2005 and contained 25 episodes. Love the show, they're both in my catalogue now.

Saw a new Lexus ad on the 360 dashboard with an free avatar prop. It;s a 2016 Lexus. It's been a while since I saw an ad with a avatar item.
Thanks! Found it on one of secondary Xbox accounts. It was some Lexus RX Crossover ad. Watch 3 trailers to unlock it. Some themes too.

thumblg.png

Link does not work. "Naruto" is gay anyway so no big loss.
Thanks OP for the heads up. even though your link does not work. Tried to use multiple browsers, no success. Managed to get a working link off of Slick Deals though.
Maybe post a link? That is the point of this thread.
Try this one, it seems to work.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/tv/naruto-shippuden-uncut/season-101/8d6kgwzl68kz

bread's done
Back