List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Battlefield Hardline -Getaway Add on dlc free with gold

Xbox One>

https://store.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox-One/DLC/Battlefield-Hardline-Getaway/c384e070-1e26-4b09-a026-f246e41604f6

Xbox 360>

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battlefield-Hardline-Getaway/fd5bdfea-7c16-4414-9dd4-def9b1377a76?nosplash=1

I got Hardline for $10 dollars in the recent sale but I didn't want to spend the money on premium. Glad I didn't! It's really awesome that they are giving away free DLC for BF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow will be released a MMO APB Reloaded for free

*Link does'nt work for now
on console i see date premier 30.12.2016 lol and u talking about tomorrow are u sure?
It's not quite fully baked yet --> http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/games/general_games_discussion/f/341/p/1993048/5653293.aspx

Xbox Forums said:
APB Xbox One Soft Launch Activities

[UPDATE: 9:02pm PDT - US player test will not take place now and will be announced later]

Greetings Citizens

Right now there are some Soft Launch activities underway of APB Xbox One designed to test various systems with a small public audience.

The first wave of this test involved European players (the game was available from midnight EU time). We will announce here when the second phase for US players will take place.

During these test periods you will NOT initially be able to make cash purchases, and we will announce here when purchase restrictions have been lifted. Also keep in mind that this is a “Soft Launch” period, so you should anticipate various rapid changes and updates, which means in some cases you may need to reload into your selected district as updates are released for the game.

Stay tuned for more information!

And thanks for helping us out being one of the first to test the game on Xbox One!

I couldn't get any of all those free avatar items to download through xbox.com. I just keep getting error messages all day. Anybody else having the same problem? P.S. thanks for that Turtles avatar van code so I didn't have to download some dumb useless app I'll never use.

I couldn't get any of all those free avatar items to download through xbox.com. I just keep getting error messages all day. Anybody else having the same problem? P.S. thanks for that Turtles avatar van code so I didn't have to download some dumb useless app I'll never use.
I had the same issues they do not work in Canada

Interestingly enough, last night the Xbox online store started working within minutes of me posting my question. I am in the United States, for the record. Also, for the record, I haven't smoked pot for months. Mostly because I don't know anyone who will sell it to me, but still.

Anyone aware of good free or really cheap XBOX live Gold renewals?  I have been using $1 per month for a while and it is tough to suck up $3-$4 a month now O:)

Anyone aware of good free or really cheap XBOX live Gold renewals? I have been using $1 per month for a while and it is tough to suck up $3-$4 a month now O:)
If you haven't already, start earning points with bing rewards and you can get a 1 year xbox live subscription for a year for free (you could also get 1 month or 3 months if you really wanted). Just takes a few minutes a day to earn the points (took about 100 days to earn mine and going to make sure I earn enough points for the next).

looking for a 2-day code for X-box Live Gold, where do i go to ask for one? any help would be appreciated since i am out till tomorrow. thank you.

If you haven't already, start earning points with bing rewards and you can get a 1 year xbox live subscription for a year for free (you could also get 1 month or 3 months if you really wanted). Just takes a few minutes a day to earn the points (took about 100 days to earn mine and going to make sure I earn enough points for the next).
I always forget about Bing Rewards. I work at other reward programs but for some reason I keep neglecting my Bing accounts. You have kicked me into trying it again.

I always forget about Bing Rewards. I work at other reward programs but for some reason I keep neglecting my Bing accounts. You have kicked me into trying it again.
I have made it a habit either when I wake up, or when I am away from my desk. Everyone seems to get banned from Bing rewards around here because they are lazy using shortcuts. Really takes no effort.

Bing makes it easy for you. Click on the pretty new news articles each morning.

Set Bing as your home page. If are going to NHL.com instead of typing that I to the address bar type it in the Bing search bar. This counts as a search.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Hot-Pockets-Trophy/00001000-a443-b243-c760-5fa3354e080c?cid=SLink

thumblg.png

Credit goes to eatyouravatar over on XAG who posted this originally.

I tried it a few months ago, and I earned some points (with VPN cause I´m outside US). Then I stopped because I know that I have to do a phone verification when I will redeem a code with my collected points. So if somebody got an idea, it would be nice...

@TheCarsForever

What kind of other reward programs do you use?

I tried it a few months ago, and I earned some points (with VPN cause I´m outside US). Then I stopped because I know that I have to do a phone verification when I will redeem a code with my collected points. So if somebody got an idea, it would be nice...

@[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TheCarsForever[/font]
What kind of other reward programs do you use?
Get a Google phone number. Send it to that.

Welcome to the party, pal!
This from someone who has only been a member since Jan 2016.

I had downloaded the Trophy and Flight Suits from previous posts and when I checked the ad to see if anything was added, I hadn't downloaded the theme. I didn't want to go back to check all the posts. In the future, should I assume I'm the only who hasn't gotten it yet?

Seems you can play it now. After buying it with the link I couldn't finding it in my available games to install, however, I searched the game store for the Rocket League weekend unlock bundle and there was a Manage button. Clicked that and it said Rocket League was ready to install. It seems to install the full game. Got an achievement after playing some exhibition game.

http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news/2016/06/xbox-one-free-weekend-discount/

Any bets on whether or not/how long it'll take for the lucky folks like myself to have our Fallout 4 Deluxe Edition downloads revoked after snagging it for free? Something that normally costs over $100 getting snagged for free seems way too good to be true.

bread's done
Back