List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Apparently not as this is what I got in the email -

28095341855_41dab86d0f_z.jpg

Also it says it expires on October 2nd 2016 on my Microsoft account page.
There are to expiration dates. One for the activation and an other for the "spend". So you could activate it before 30 Jun 2017, but after the activation you have to spend it 90 days. As you wrote you can check it in your account for the exact expiration date, but MS will send you a reminder 1 month before expiration. Anyway the 90 Days is less than the normal, I only got promotional cards with 365 days expiration date after redeem...

Last edited by a moderator:
There are to expiration dates. One for the activation and an other for the "spend". So you could activate it before 30 Jun 2017, but after the activation you have to pend it 90 days. As you wrote you can check it in your account for the exact expiration date, but MS will send you a reminder 1 month before expiration. Anyway the 90 Days is less than the normal, I only got promotional cards with 365 days expiration date after redeem...
Ah okay, thanks.

Either today or tomorrow is the last day for the Halo 5: Guardians Free-Play-Days.

There's a possibility that it might still work offline after the the free play days ends.

So far Fallout 4, Rocket League, and WWE 2K16 are all still working offline (pulled ethernet before starting those games). I moved the games to my external HDD to reduce the chance of going online with the games. I always unplug my external HDD when I'm not using it for those games.

I don't game share.

Either today or tomorrow is the last day for the Halo 5: Guardians Free-Play-Days.

There's a possibility that it might still work offline after the the free play days ends.

So far Fallout 4, Rocket League, and WWE 2K16 are all still working offline (pulled ethernet before starting those games). I moved the games to my external HDD to reduce the chance of going online with the games. I always unplug my external HDD when I'm not using it for those games.

I don't game share.
Is there any way to be able to login on the xbox one without network? I remember some time I had the network down and I were unable to logon successfully, therefore not being able to play a thing. I'm not sure if there is a setting / configuration or if it is default behavior

Is there any way to be able to login on the xbox one without network? I remember some time I had the network down and I were unable to logon successfully, therefore not being able to play a thing. I'm not sure if there is a setting / configuration or if it is default behavior
Yep. I have my settings set up to where it logs me in automatically, which happens whether I'm connected to the Internet or not. I can be logged in but offline playing Fallout 4. I think there was some sort of bug a while back where users couldn't log in online OR offline, but that isn't normal.

Couldn't get the Joy Ride Turbo codes to work. All it says is there's something wrong with my info. If someone could send me out a code I would really appreciate it. :)

Couldn't get the Joy Ride Turbo codes to work. All it says is there's something wrong with my info. If someone could send me out a code I would really appreciate it. :)
I had the same message, then I changed the last 3 numbers for both codes again and again and then it worked for me. I got the message that I should go to my email to get the code but no email arrived... And now I can´t try it again, it says that this email adress is already used or something else

Need for Speed (12 July), Unravel (12 July) and PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 (30. Aug) coming to EA Access vault. ATM I have got only a Hungarian link, that I don't paste here. :p

I think those were both mentioned as free weeks/months ago...

And I still haven't watched either. :)  #TheBacklogGrows

Anyone else have a problem connecting to Xbox Live with Joyride Turbo? It won't use my avatar or connect for a multiplayer game. Maybe the servers for a mostly forgotten game are overwhelmed.
Discovered my 360 profile had been corrupted. If anyone else has that problem the solution is to delete your 360 profile via the 360 guide blades menu. Quit the game. Start up any backwards compatible game and it'll redownload your profile.

Are Cherry Pop really trying to make a Snooker game, even though their god-awful Pool Nation had snooker in it.

Cant wait to see it as a GwG title /SARCASM!

The Windows 10 version of Minecraft: Stoy Mode Ep.1 is free.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/minecraft-story-mode-a-telltale-games-series/9nblggh69m35

Wonder if the Xbox versions will soon be free.
lol had Story Mode disc for 1 day during the BB->GS trade in promo, wanted to check it out for an hour or so but after downloading Ep1 to HD, and went to the screen to download rest of the Episodes, the console immediately froze lol. Waited a bit to see if it was just lag/whatever, but after a few mins had to turn it off lol. Somehow while it froze, it downloaded Episode 2 when I checked the HD later on but I gave up trying to play it lol, maybe had a defective disc idk. Never had that happen before on a brand new disc o_O lol

Is there anyway to get this on your account using a device that doesn't have Windows 10 on it?

As a bonus, I'll actually contribute (courtesy of blinknot in the XBL thread)

Bleach S1 - https://www.microsof...6kgwzlclrx/0002
If you're talking about a computer running a previous version of Windows (or even another OS), you should be able to run a virtual device. Before I upgraded my computer, I used Oracle VM VirtualBox and an evaluation/temporary license of Windows 10 for the 10 cent sale last year. Both are free downloads.

If you're talking about phones, tablets or refrigerators, this reply is not helpful.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but there's a 2 month free trial offer for Hulu on the Xbox 360 (I'm assuming new subscribers only). I don't remember what the link is, but there should be an ad somewhere on the dashboard. Could be Gold only, not sure though.

bread's done
Back