List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Reminder if you have EA Access, make sure to get the Battlefield Hardline Premium Add-on for free before September 1, 2016. It's free to own.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/769580268030132224

Also, Disney Movie Anywhere is giving out a free digital copy of Monsters Inc.

https://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com/

Oh an Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 will in The Vault for EA Access tomorrow!!!

Update - It won't be available until September 1st. :(

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/news/coming-soon-summer-2016.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Free 1-month EA Access trial if you become a NHL Rewards Member.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/768493110624133120

nice thanks code

was going to grab a month of access close to BF1's release anyway, this might work out perfect (if i'm not too late)

Has that EA offer not Expired in the Small Print dont it say you had to sign up before today the 29th to recive the Month EA Code?
The fine print also says "For players that register between August 21, 2016 and September 2, 2016, codes will delivered via e-mail on or around September 6, 2016"

The fine print also says "For players that register between August 21, 2016 and September 2, 2016, codes will delivered via e-mail on or around September 6, 2016"
Ahh okay awesome i didnt notice that part so i wasent sure, but thanks for that info since i did sign up earlier lol

Sorry for the noob question, but other than Battlefiled Hardline Premium,
are any other titles that doesn't expire after 1-month EA subscription? 
Thanks in advance

I have 2 Battlefield 1 (6.1GB) open beta early access (says it's working only with the account which I used to register, but I think/hope they are just kidding...). DO NOT PM me. Just quote, later today, Ill pick up the winners. This is a free marketplace content, but only for limited downloads, in fact free only for 2. :D

I have 2 Battlefield 1 (6.1GB) open beta early access (says it's working only with the account which I used to register, but I think/hope they are just kidding...). DO NOT PM me. Just quote, later today, Ill pick up the winners. This is a free marketplace content, but only for limited downloads, in fact free only for 2. :D
one please :)

It would be nice to get one. Thanks anyway!!!

Free Tumble Mini Game for Minecraft if you do an update.

https://twitter.com/Minecraft/status/770592401559781376

I didn't get the Battlefield 1 beta code in my e-mail. I signed up for it too. :(

Never mind, I got my code. :)

One would be awesome!

so those BF codes work for you guys ok?

the insider idiots never sent me one either -what a nutkicker- thankfully a fellow gamer sent me one.. i hope it works fine (assume it would)

so those BF codes work for you guys ok?

the insider idiots never sent me one either -what a nutkicker- thankfully a fellow gamer sent me one.. i hope it works fine (assume it would)
yeah, had no problems myself.

..still no beta code either, what a joke that insider thing was.

Supposedly Max The Curse of Brotherhood is showing up as ready to install for some people, even though they haven't bought the game. I think it is the Xbox One version. I saw this mentioned on the XBL deals thread. I can't verify this since I already own the game.

Free Overwatch weekend incoming. 9/9-9/12. Gold is required. It is the full game, all modes.
sjvWhFy.png
Thanks blinknot4. Saw this posted in the XBL deals thread.

I posted this warning in the XBL deals thread, but it should be mentioned here, too. If FH1 follows previous Forza games, then it's DLC will be pulled sometime before it's fourth year anniversary from release due to licensing issues. That would be October 23rd, but with FM3 and FM4 it was pulled a week or two beforehand, I guess just to be safe. No warning from MS or T10, just gone. This would include the free DLC posted above. No reason not to DL it now just in case. FYI, most or all of the free individual cars act as compatibility packs for online play with those who own the cars. When DLC was pulled, people who had bought the season pass, but not DLed the individual packs yet were left missing cars because the season pass acts like a license to DL the individual packs for free. Some reported that they had DLed some free cars and they had access to all cars from those packs and not the ones from the packs where they did not DL the free car. Others bought the season pass from GS or Amazon and reported the same type of thing. They had the cars from the packs where they had DLed the free cars and didn't get the cars they hadn't done so. The SP is only $5 right now anyway. Great value for a great game.

Guess I will be firing up Forza Horizon tonight and making sure I have everything DL from the SP. Thanks for the heads up.

I dont think fhey will delist dlc that are for games that are BC, but just a thought.
Nice time to ask Scotty to beam me up :)

Skickat från min SM-T561 via Tapatalk

I didn't get any 1 month EA access code either for being a NHL Rewards member yet ... but I did just get a beta code for Pit People so check your email for that if you registered. 

Check your Xbox messages if you have played Halo 5. 

You might have a code for Halo’s iconic Warthog in Forza Horizon 3.

I just played Halo 5 during the free play weekend.

Not 100% sure this goes here but I think some of you would find it interesting. Bing Rewards has now become Microsoft Rewards. You still get points for searching on Bing. You can now also earn points for using Microsoft Edge as your default browser. Also now you can earn points for buying stuff from the Windows and Microsoft Stores. This includes Xbox digital downloads. So worth signing up for even if you're not interested in Bing or Edge. After a week I had enough points to get $5 in Xbox credit. (You could also choose lots of other rewards from other retailers.) Used it to get Pac-Man 256.

https://www.bing.com/explore/ms-rewards-announcement

bread's done
Back