List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

So I was just searching for The Maw on the Xbox store to see if I owned any of the DLCs since I'm too lazy to turn on my Xbone, and found 'Splosion Man is free for Gold members for some reason.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Splosion-Man/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841098f

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else so consider it a CAG exclusive. ;)
Thanks!

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games Viva Piñata is free for South Africa's GwG. Probably not worth a ban to get it if you are not in that region though.

This is getting stupid the fact that there are two links available for the same item. It is also very confusing.

The microsoft.com links do not allow you to purchase the item from a smartphone since the buy/get button is cut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have been frequenting this group for years and finally decided I need to post and say thank you to all the wonderful contributors. I have countless numbers of free games thanks to y'all.

Xbox live: OMEGAtron X

Just finished AC Chronicles: China. I liked it especially the slide kill. I hope they make the other two ACC games GwG soon. This is only the 2nd X1 GwG I've finished. The other was Tomb Raider. Now back to Forza Horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished AC Chronicles: China. I liked it especially the slide kill. I hope they make the other two ACC games GwG soon. This is only the 2nd X1 GwG I've finished. The other was Tomb Raider. Now back to Forza Horizon.
I'm a fan of side scrollers and AC so this was a win-win for me.

Unfortunately China is on Top... and Russia is the worst/most annoying.

3fd3b34e2b3ccdc8c8b0450ccc14c727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't understand why people complain about free games every month. At least your getting free games they could give you jack shit like they used to but, instead let's all join hands with our complaints.

I don't understand why people complain about free games every month. At least your getting free games they could give you jack shit like they used to but, instead let's all join hands with our complaints.
Exactly. I'll gladly take crappy free games over having to pay for them. But on the other hand, yeah they really need to get some better games.

Free is Free. remember when Live went down back in 2007/2008 and all we got was a crappy game called Undertow. it was Free, it was not that great yet i played anyway.

Forza Horizon (Xbox 360) is being delisted on October 20th.

Make sure to grab all 10 free add-ons before they are delisted.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Forza-Horizon/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5309c9?downloadtype=GameAddon&page=1&sortby=BestSelling

Forza Horizon EOL coming Oct. 20
While we’re reveling in the euphoria of launching a brand-new Forza game, I do have an important update regarding the original Forza Horizon. On October 20, the original Forza Horizon for Xbox 360 will reach “End of Life” status. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. Players who own Forza Horizon before that date will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. After that date, however, Forza Horizon and its associated DLC will no longer be for sale.
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_23_16

Damn, somebody predicted that a few pages ago. They also said to download each car you've 'purchased' even though the note above says "will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal".

There's an ad on the dashboard for Epix's new series Graves. Nick Nolte stars as an ex-president who has an end of life realization that he made things worse. Watch a video and get a Graves baseball hat for your avatar.

I'm thinking the free games for October are going to be "Walking Dead" games or at least zombie or horror-related titles. Anybody have more info?

bread's done
Back