List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Appears to be a Free Play weekend for NBA 2K17 this weekend, and it showed up in my Ready To Install list

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I kept trying to get this shirt as soon as I saw your post. It kept failing and giving me this error coding. Now it looks like it's totally gone.
Done some research and found this.. The links doesn't work anymore at this moment. But that doesn't mean they won't show up again:

MajorNelson: "This was a test that slipped out. There are no plans right now for it to go live."

Not atm i guess.. But Major Nelson said '' There are no plans right now '' ..

So i think at least the shirt will become free at one point.
I got the avatar shirt before it was pulled and I am sure alot of other people did as well

It mentioned people who got the avatar shirt would get Lost Odyssey is that still a thing?

I think that was just a test to bring multi-discs games on X1 without having to fix them for the X360 store. They'll probably start selling an avatar shirt for 20$ with "free Lost Odyssey X1 copy included" to go around that limit. I wouldn't expect a free game if I was you

I think that was just a test to bring multi-discs games on X1 without having to fix them for the X360 store. They'll probably start selling an avatar shirt for 20$ with "free Lost Odyssey X1 copy included" to go around that limit. I wouldn't expect a free game if I was you
Im not an that self entitled to expect something like that.

OFF: Black Friday Xbox Store Deals

Forza Horizon 3 got a 35% discount yesterday with GOLD (without 25%)

Gears of War 4 got a 40% discount yesterday with GOLD (without 30%) [ in UK region it's "just" 25.04 GBP ~31 USD while US region has a 35.99 USD price...]

December Games With Gold

fca6486059922efb1d15f990f19b2ef3.jpg

http://news.xbox.com/2016/11/22/december-2016-games-with-gold/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have to say Sleeping Dog was GwG on x360, so it seems cheap...

Outland is excellent and a bit hard at the end.

I'm happy with the Outlast, just never bought, because I'm scary. But now. :) A bit ugly for Christmas...

The Burnout must be great, but I won't/shouldn't see after Forza Horizon 3...

Yeah, but it does come with 24 DLCs. So not completely a double dip. :)

I couldn't believe it was GwG way back in Jan 2014. Seems so long ago. I had to find it on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games
Played with it around 10 minutes, so the 24 DLC nothing for me. :(

Fifa 17 trial weekend: https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-17-free-trial - 10 hours limit

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/EA-SPORTS™-FIFA-17-Standard-Edition/BTVFFDDZ0TL4 - Must be a free play days, because Fifa 17 has a demo previously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I'll "pick up" Sleeping Dogs, probably wait to DL it though as I beat it on 360, but never bothered with the DLC.

The base 1000/1000 wasn't too hard, for those interested in that. Again, not sure about the DLC. I was surprised it was a pretty good sandbox. No GTA V or even Saints Row 1 or 2, but fun none the less.

Also In the Xbox One Dash theres an ad from World Of Tanks with a free prop for new users, for me shows as $1.99

30t54qx.jpg

How do you guys write those little blurbs to the right of your names? Also why will that Microsoft store link for Telltale Batman not work on my computer?

How do you guys write those little blurbs to the right of your names? Also why will that Microsoft store link for Telltale Batman not work on my computer?
go to the top of the page in the right corner and mouse over your avatar. then click my profile. and then to the right top of that page, hit edit my profile. then to the left hit, profile settings. and then scroll down until you see Profile information and under that is member title with a white box. then type in Turd Burglar.

Edit: I see you followed most of my instructions, you're welcome by the way.

Brief Question. I saw on the PS4 thread that the "Tina" character for DOA5LR Core Fighters is free but I'm not able to find it on the xbox store to check. There are so many, many, tons of customes and clothes pack for that game that is almost impossible to find anything. Anyone knows?

ty!

bread's done
Back