List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Apparently I got the Ghost Recon email. I haven't a clue if someone arranged for that to happen or if I was just selected late, but thanks if it was one of you.

I got in and I'll pay it forward as i said. First person to quote me gets in. Make sure you include your UPlay ID (yes they are case sensitive)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorry, even though i got the email telling me i can invite people, the link comes up blank for me at the moment.  If this changes later I'll send it out, but for now, looks like I can't

Sorry, even though i got the email telling me i can invite people, the link comes up blank for me at the moment. If this changes later I'll send it out, but for now, looks like I can't
The invites don't really work..I tried inviting some people to for honor beta,but it seems that nothing happened and they didn't get the code...

Sent from my HTC Desire 820G PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

The invites don't really work..I tried inviting some people to for honor beta,but it seems that nothing happened and they didn't get the code...

Sent from my HTC Desire 820G PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
Invites worked fine for me. I was able to invite 3 people no problem on Xbox one, for the closed beta to For Honor.

In other freebie news:

Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition, have announced that Fallout Shelter is expanding once more to a new audience, putting Overseers in control of their own Vault and an army of Dwellers on Xbox One and Windows 10. Fallout Shelter will be available on February 7 as an Xbox Play Anywhere title via a free download from the Xbox Store or Windows Store.
https://majornelson.com/2017/02/03/bethesdas-fallout-shelter-coming-to-xbox-one-and-windows-10-next-week/

Last edited by a moderator:
9cd80ae16e50b15d670b2d3108c6724b.png

i don't usually outdo anyone here. i just find good deals sometimes and i post them. this is the only Forum i post in here. i should post at the Free Comic Book Thread more often.

Has anyone one gotten their emails with the codes from Ghost Recon Wildlands rewards?

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

No I meant the emails with the codes you bought from the rewards program. It's a us only thingy

Just for you :) checked it, reedemed the 3 xbox code. I can see them at the transactions, but did not get any email. Hope just take a while to deliver..

PS: almost US Only. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear this is for the Badges right?
I think so:

1 of the 3 >>>

"(Xbox) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands Kraken Pack

Get the exclusive Kraken gear patch to wear while you explore the wildlands, and unlock a two-hour XP boost to help you increase the amount of XP earned in the game."

Yeah it is for the badges, since I can't get new ones I really hope that I get email with the codes just ad you did with AC syndicate

bread's done
Back