List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Yep so they have fixed the multi disc issues, coz when you insert the disc 1 or 2 from me3 you get promoted to download one huge file

Sent from my Slavedroid using Tapatalk

ok, renewed my Gold and added Project Cars. When I cancel the dl it doesn't show up in my Ready to Install list although it shows I own it online, in the store, etc. This is the first time this has happened. Anyone have this problem?
Update - Project Cars is now showing up on my Ready to Install list.

Some GwG games can be played even though if u dont have an active gold subscription...

Sent from my HTC Desire 820G PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Which X1 games specifically? As I understood, an active Gold sub is required to play all X1 GwG games.
Most of the Xbox 360 backward compatible GWG games(far cry blood Dragon,saints row 4,dead space,burn out paradise....)

Most of the Xbox 360 backward compatible GWG games(far cry blood Dragon,saints row 4,dead space,burn out paradise....)

Backward compatibility does not mean it turns into a "X1 format/version"

Those are not X1 games, they are still xbox 360 games no matter what console you use.

xbox 360 games has its own license system, you are just using the console license, aka console DRM

Looks like some of the add-ons are free separately as well. Probably redundant to buy them again since they are included the bundle, but you can technically buy each one individually for free if you wanted to. Seems to be doing the same thing that Project Cars did.

I say some are free seperately, because some are not, like Kala. However it is included in the bundle.

Looks like some of the add-ons are free separately as well. Probably redundant to buy them again since they are included the bundle, but you can technically buy each one individually for free if you wanted to. Seems to be doing the same thing that Project Cars did.

I say some are free seperately, because some are not, like Kala. However it is included in the bundle.
You can check it here, and "buy" individually if you want: https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/bundle-43319/evolve-ultimate-edition/sort-by-date-asc/

If you download on X360 you don't need gold to play but if you download it on xb1 you need gold to play, it has always been like that on xb1, but you still own the games

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

If you download on X360 you don't need gold to play but if you download it on xb1 you need gold to play, it has always been like that on xb1, but you still own the games

You can still play Xbox 360 games on Xbox one without gold...

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Does anybody know this for certain one way or the other? I know that when Games With Gold started Microsoft said "they're free and yours to keep."
If you have Xbox Live Gold thusly allowing you to download GwG you will be able to use and play them. If you cancel Xbox Live Gold or let it run it's course you will always keep (own) any and all GwG but will only be able to play Games you downloaded that are 360 games (backwards compatible). Any xbox one GwG will be yours but unable to play until you renew Xbox Live Gold.

Here are two keys for your friends:

YDDT2-YTVV7-F7TT2-KKX3X-3XFGZ

7CDPP-4JFDW-H6QC4-VH7WG-V6CTZ

Gather your friends and dominate the Realm! Use these keys to gain access to the Paladins Xbox One Closed Beta today!

How to Download and Play:

1. Log into your Xbox One, then navigate to the Store Tab
2. Select "Use a Code"
3. Select "Enter code," then Enter your code.

WQXCV-7VFTW-G4643-HP9PH-VHXKZ

T6274-MR3CQ-9JGG6-YYCTH-3TXJZ

Gather your friends and dominate the Realm! Use these keys to gain access to the Paladins Xbox One Closed Beta today!

WQXCV-7VFTW-G4643-HP9PH-VHXKZ

T6274-MR3CQ-9JGG6-YYCTH-3TXJZ

Redeemed the first one! Tysm Abacate1289 :) /

The Real Cost Skateboard Avatar Prop

The Real Cost Guitar Avatar Prop

thumblg.png
thumblg.png

Nice to know that my inability to find a clearance copy of Ryse has paid off! I've been wanting to play it, but haven't been willing to pay more than about $10 for it
I bought it for Steam last year before I upgraded my system. The old rig met minimal requirements, but the game ran like shite! I thought it was my rig, well no. I now run this

AMD FX 8320e 3.2 Octacore

Asrock 970A-G3.1 mobo

8g DDR3 1600mhz

Nvidia GTX 980 4gb

Which exceeds minimum requirements and the game runs like crap. So I am anxious to be able to play it without stutters and freezes!

Luckily I paid less than $5 USD for it off Steam.

Army of Two and Soltrio Solitaire are coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/846753824500940802

There's a free add-on for Army of Two.

Veteran Map Pack presented by Pontiac
Never knew this was a thing. Thanks! For those curious, this isn't just a Multiplayer Map Pack but also includes an alternate ending for the campaign with two additional levels.

Neither is it here... That sucks, maybe we will be able to get it on xb1

It's likely a site cookie issue. Xbox.com is notorious for it. Simply sign out of xbox.com, attempt to "purchase" the item, and login when prompted during the purchase process.
Depending on the number of free 360 purchases pop up, I need to do this about once a week or more.

Yeah didn't work in Europe either, too bad coz I just love that game series

bread's done
Back