List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Chrome does this for me all the time. I usually have to purchase xbox.com stuff in Firefox.
Don't think it is a browser issue.

Microsoft lets the cookies go stale and doesn't know what to do with them, so Microsoft throws an error. The Xbox site has had this problem for years. Microsoft is too lazy to fix it.

Yeah didn't work in Europe either, too bad coz I just love that game series

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk
There appear to be working links for certain countries in Europe.

UK - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Avatar-Outfit/00000ffc-571e-2241-c4bd-0eaa354e0849
DE - http://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Avatar-Outfit/00000ffc-571e-2241-c4bd-0eaa354e0849
FR - http://marketplace.xbox.com/fr-FR/Product/Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Avatar-Outfit/00000ffc-571e-2241-c4bd-0eaa354e0849

Its possibly usa only-def not Canada
I'm surprised Canada doesn't have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the links but when I get to the page you confirm the purchase I just get the Swedish version so I get error. Damn it

Are you a member of the alpha ring of insider program? That could be a perquisite for it as well

Yes Im in the Xbox One Update Preview Alpha if thats what you're asking

I just did the new update about 20 minutes ago hoping it would pop up still nothing

Are you a member of the alpha ring of insider program? That could be a perquisite for it as well

Yes Im in the Xbox One Update Preview Alpha if thats what you're asking

I just did the new update about 20 minutes ago hoping it would pop up still nothing
​I'm not in the Alpha Ring of the Xbox One update Preview, I'm ring 4 and only level 6 and I got an invite. Did you sign up on their site to get invited?

Could be a reason, but necessary since I got paladin invite via hub and I didn't sign up for it

There's an ad for Ghost in the Shell on the Dashboard (360 at least)..when you watch the trailer you are able to download a Ghost in the Shell Geisha Mask for your Avatar.

There's an ad for Ghost in the Shell on the Dashboard (360 at least)..when you watch the trailer you are able to download a Ghost in the Shell Geisha Mask for your Avatar.
Thanks. I wish I could get different ads. I seem to get the same ads over and over again. Marines and Crackle ads. Maybe some Groove Music ads once in awhile.

Thanks. I wish I could get different ads. I seem to get the same ads over and over again. Marines and Crackle ads. Maybe some Groove Music ads once in awhile.
I tried it on a German account. Showed up right away! But second controller trick didn't work for my Dutch account.

I tried it on a German account. Showed up right away! But second controller trick didn't work for my Dutch account.
Hmmm...I wonder if it is available in the US. Can you provide the link from your download history?

Curious about what it looks like in case I can't find it. Can you provide the image link?

No direkt link for it?

That's first thing I checked. I guess this is one of those ones you have to find the ad to get it. Such a pain in the butt.

Hmmm...I wonder if it is available in the US. Can you provide the link from your download history?

Curious about what it looks like in case I can't find it. Can you provide the image link?

That's first thing I checked. I guess this is one of those ones you have to find the ad to get it. Such a pain in the butt.
Seems to be that way checked my download history, clicked on the link but it doesn't lead anywhere...als Germany maybe some exclusive countries again?

Seems to be that way checked my download history, clicked on the link but it doesn't lead anywhere...als Germany maybe some exclusive countries again?
Thanks for the download history link, even though it's broken. I'll have to keep trying to find that ad. I was able to figure out the picture link.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Die-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Geisha-Maske/00000544-67dd-9223-c76a-03f2354e0843

Here's the image if anyone is interested.

thumblg.png

No, it's because the game was not released for the One in Japan. It also has a Z rating, which most likely would be another problem.

Still looking for that darn Ghost in the Shell ad, no luck. Why are these things so difficult to find.

Discounts will be UP TO 67% off (+10% for Gold members), so it could be lower than 67% off.  It could also be higher, but we'll see. :)

Paladins invites are given out in Xbox Insider Hub.
Just got one now....

Sent from my HTC Desire 820G PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back