List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

III Essence (First Place Selection)
How To Earn: Login on May 26th during the Gnashers-Only King of the Hill Event to claim this Maria Santiago themed Weapon Skin!

gnasher_iiiessence_1-457a7d77bf9d4a77bc783270068c7261.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest Minecraft game update includes an Adventure Time Mash-up Pack and Magic the Gathering Skin Pack

As with previous with mash up packs, you can try out the world for free, but you just can't save it if you don't own the full version of the add-on. It's available in the game already after game update. Still fun to play around with.

The Magic the Gathering skin pack has Liliana and Jace unlocked for free.

why is it that I can never download the games from the links you guys provide? I search for the game on the US store and it's there, then I click on the game and I always get an error, every time.
It might be a regional issue or try clearing your cookies or resetting your browser....

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

why is it that I can never download the games from the links you guys provide? I search for the game on the US store and it's there, then I click on the game and I always get an error, every time.
Strange, I have no problem. Took me right to the store page. Only weird thing was when it asked for confirmation, the 0.00 was listed in Pounds instead of US Dollars.

Hey Ted stop posting UK links without a heads-up.
Why? Doesn't matter the region on Xbox One, so you can buy from anywhere, especially free contents. And what if someone found a content in UK region which can be downloaded from anywhere/any region/for anyone, but not available on US marketplace? Should we miss it? Or is this a US only site?

Let him do what he can... Maybe I am the one who lost...

If logging out and/or clearing your browser cookies doesn't work, try using your browser's Incognito / Private mode.

No matter what I try to buy from the links provided, I get this screen.  sometimes it redirects me to a new tab about:blank

how do I post images?  I tried tinypic and imgbb and it's failing

No matter what I try to buy from the links provided, I get this screen. sometimes it redirects me to a new tab about:blank

how do I post images? I tried tinypic and imgbb and it's failing

Idk what that bug is.. But when i buy something (Moslty free) from the store i do it in Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome where that shit happens all the time now.

The Rise of the Horde update for Gears 4 was announced today.  With that, beginning June 9th Gears 4 will have a 10 hour free trial available.  Only the first act of the campaign will be available, but Vs. and Horde will be fully available.  You need to download the trial before the 16th, but if you don't complete the 10 hour trial in that timeframe, you'll be able to finish the time later.  New players will also get special bonuses for leveling up.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/rise-of-the-horde

Also, as part of the update, 2 free card packs are available to be claimed between today and 1pm Eastern June 8th.  Either login to the game or the site below.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/cards

I logged into the website. How do I claim it?
When I logged in, there was a "2" next to the "My Packs" across the top of the page, indicating I had 2 packs to open. If you click My Packs, it should take you to the unopened packs and let you open them. It may work differently if this was your first time logging in to the Gears site and you've never played Gears 4 before.

They are having problems with people unable to log in to claim the skins. Moderator posted:

"Grexoz: Hey all – We are working with the people of Maestro to resolve this issue, please be patient. Just stay on the website, do NOT spam the claim button. It will work eventually. I will keep the quest up until the issue is resolved. "

They are having problems with people unable to log in to claim the skins. Moderator posted:

"Grexoz: Hey all – We are working with the people of Maestro to resolve this issue, please be patient. Just stay on the website, do NOT spam the claim button. It will work eventually. I will keep the quest up until the issue is resolved. "
Couldn't do it and now it's over.

My bet is that AC Unit will be free with Games with Gold at some time in the not to distant future. They are practically giving it away at this point. Plus look at all the AC games that have already been a part of Games with Gold. It totally seems like something they would give out. Unless it is still so buggy that it damages the brand.

My bet is that AC Unit will be free with Games with Gold at some time in the not to distant future. They are practically giving it away at this point. Plus look at all the AC games that have already been a part of Games with Gold. It totally seems like something they would give out. Unless it is still so buggy that it damages the brand.
That's a great game in my opinion and gorgeous! I think all the games should go down in 1 or 2 years for this price. :) I can't believe/understand how - and why - can UBI selling a game on a low price like this...

That's a great game in my opinion and gorgeous! I think all the games should go down in 1 or 2 years for this price. :) I can't believe/understand how - and why - can UBI selling a game on a low price like this...
Because that's a third party reseller site selling codes for the game, not a first party store or the MS/PS stores. Not that I'm complaining. :)

Games with GOLD WatchDogs (June 16, 2017 - July 15, 2017) will be replaced with Zoo Tycoon in Japan on Xbox One. :beer:
Nice! In case some people are not aware, you can get this for free for any country. Just buy it from the Xbox Japan site with your same Xbox Live Gold account and it will work on your Xbox One. :D/

I'm sure most here know this. :)

I've seen this full game at the FiveBelow stores for $5.

https://www.fivebelow.com/xbox-one-reg-battleborn-reg.html

Battleborn now has a Free Trial, what does that mean?

The Battleborn Free Trial is a whole new way to experience Battleborn without having to pay a dime. The Free Trial encompasses UNLIMITED Competitive Multiplayer play, including access to all four competitive multiplayer modes, a rotating roster of free playable heroes, and the same character and account growth and progression you would find in the full game.

Yes, with the Free Trial, you can play UNLIMITED Competitive Multiplayer matches, no time limits or artificial level caps. Everyone who downloads the Free Trial will have access to all four competitive modes: Incursion, Meltdown, Capture, and Face-Off, with a fifth mode, Supercharge, arriving on Thursday, June 22, 2017.

Each Free Trial player will also have access to a subset of Battleborn’s 30 unique heroes through a rotating roster of six heroes that changes weekly. Love a hero and want to keep playing after the roster changes? No problem! Unlock your favorite hero from the in-game Marketplace using Credits earned while playing matches. Or with Platinum premium currency, unlock your favorite heroes and customize them with a myriad of skins and taunts.
https://battleborn.com/en/news/view/en-battleborn-free-trial-faq/

Because that's a third party reseller site selling codes for the game, not a first party store or the MS/PS stores. Not that I'm complaining. :)
I see, but they had to get those codes somewhere... so finally it's from UBI.

I hope by a legal way, because the codes are valid. (I know it can be with a stolen credit card, but bought a legit code, so the source is legal, just the money not. :) I hope this is not the case.)

PS: Anyway I got my AC Unity code via ebay on the release day for a low price - <<< I think - 35 Bucks

bread's done
Back