List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Damn Twitch Prime! Is there some form of trial I can do to get that stuff (literally the only 2 online games I play haha).
Well you do get Twitch Prime for free if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber. Maybe a trial for Amazon Prime can get you Twitch as well but I can't confirm that.

Damn Twitch Prime! Is there some form of trial I can do to get that stuff (literally the only 2 online games I play haha).

Well you do get Twitch Prime for free if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber. Maybe a trial for Amazon Prime can get you Twitch as well but I can't confirm that.

My understanding is the trial works as well.
Yeah, Amazon Prime trials will get you access. If you haven't had a trial in awhile you might be able to do it again w/ the same account. You could also use another trial and then link to your existing Twitch account.

Gears of war 4

I AM AD0PTED's gold 'Veteran Gnasher' looks incredible - add it to your collection this weekend as a login reward between June 23rd - 26th! The Gnasher will be added to your inventory instantly on login.

gnasher_i_am_adopted_1-88c217ecf1914618bcdae0b568490bcd-7adcbe40db7c488db5765b1f41a96af2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New Xbox GWG may be leaked but I don´t know if it´s true. Just saw this pic and had to share it with you  ;)

gwg5wsg1.jpg

Of course it had to include Kane and Lynch 2. I literally just bought that game with the $20 credit for the Fallout 4 screwup last year...

From now on no more spending money for anything Xbox related!

That's the way to do it.
I recently bought an external 2TB HDD for my 360, and redownloaded ALL of my purchased content to finally have in 1 place.

I was surprised how much in my "purchase history" has been removed from the marketplace. I've never been so thankful to be a compulsive freebie hoarder.

OFF:

Hello Trovian! Thank you for downloading Trove. Here is your code for Digital Dragonfly Wings & Accursed Arachnid Mount: DVQG9-PTVQY-Y36FQ-9774F-2F4DZ. Redeem by 7/31/17.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think for the 360 games you would have to switch your region on your 360. The x1 is region free
For Xbox 360 you need a account for that country, so for Japan you need a Japanese account. And after the Oman issues it's not recommended to have multiple accounts for different regions. It can end up with you account and Xbox being banned

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

bread's done
Back