List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Where do you find all these?
Change the en-US in
Code:
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold
to another 2 letter format of language-country... Like for India store its en-IN for English-India.

Or u can scroll to bottom of page and change the region next to the globe icon to one of the listed ones and view that region's GwG list

They updated this on the dashboard. If u hit the ad that advertises about this free Cricket Disco prop, there's a chance to win a $5 XB giftcard, the instant win thing runs from 09/15-11/16 pacific time. I just won 1 of the 1000 giftcards on my 1st time accessing the video ad :whee: Limit 1 card per person....not sure if that means per gamertag or console or ip or what for all of u thinking about making multiple accounts lol

Last edited by a moderator:
They updated this on the dashboard. If u hit the ad that advertises about this free Cricket Disco prop, there's a chance to win a $5 XB giftcard, the instant win thing runs from 09/15-11/16 pacific time. I just won 1 of the 1000 giftcards on my 1st time accessing the video ad :whee: Limit 1 card per person....not sure if that means per gamertag or console or ip or what for all of u thinking about making multiple accounts lol
Is it only on the 360 dashboard? I'm a wittle swow sometimes.

Is it only on the 360 dashboard? I'm a wittle swow sometimes.
Idk where it is on x360 but the official rules says its on both platforms.

On x1 its in the Games Guide tab in the skinny column right side of the screen (left wide column has the list of your recently played games)

After u click on the prop ad box, there's a link to click onscreen to download your disco prop, above that is the tv spot ad to play for a chance to win 1 of the 1k $5 xb gcs.

Won an avatar gear but the code they sent doesn't work. Tells me to try again later.
Yeah, same here. Tried two codes. Maybe they are not activated yet. Just going to try another day. I think everyone wins the avatar code on the first try and most lose for other prizes on the other tries.

maybe it's been said already but free the Tick Avatar stuff costumes available for both men and women. Also avatar companions of  Guardians of the Galaxy baby Groot and Rocket.  not my finds saw it on another forum site so thanks to those people. 

Tick: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14720

Rocket and Groot:  http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14610

I'd link the site where the finds were originally found but I'm not sure it's allowed? 

If anyone has a code for a driver gear that they are willing to give away I would love to get one, I can't get them coz I don't live USA :(

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

If anyone has a code for a driver gear that they are willing to give away I would love to get one, I can't get them coz I don't live USA :(

I wonder how "strict" is microsoft about accessing their website from outside of the US o_O like I mean could u go thru vpn on ur web browser & create a junk US based email address & create a brand new xb gamertag with that US based email address & all that stuff just to enter contests & stuff like this one?

But then again the codes might be region locked o_O that would be weird if it was tho hmmm..

You're in luck, as long as they are not account specific. I asked in here the other day, but no one answered. PM me buddy

I have the worst luck. I used to be able to count on winning something, not like Lazlo with 31.99% of the prizes including the car, but my "driver gear" from the Forza keys is the only thing in years. Wow haha

i won the Driver Gear and the Hoonigan DLC Pack for Forza 7. i already own the DLC as i pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition. not sure what to do with the code now. thought about putting it on Listia unless someone has something i am interested in. PM me if you want to trade for it. make it interesting please.

i won the Driver Gear and the Hoonigan DLC Pack for Forza 7. i already own the DLC as i pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition. not sure what to do with the code now. thought about putting it on Listia unless someone has something i am interested in. PM me if you want to trade for it. make it interesting please.
The Hoonigan Pack is for both FH3 and FM7 isn't it or is this one just for FM7?

The driver gear suit code can now be redeemed.

[attachment=28110:f6541f38b7fcf0297ae96ec6983a135f.png]

So I take it there isn't one easy place to see what is free on the One? The OP was last updated before the One came out, and doesn't have a single link as a consequence.

I remember looking thru SP the other day but the sorter didn't sort like the way I wanted it to lol...does anyone know of any dlc stuff offhand thats free to only gold accts and has a $ for regular accts? Similar to like the free dlc stuff thats only free to PS+ accts...but in this case the free dlc with PS+ isn't even offered on XB so can't look up the XB version..guess they're PS+exclusive items

It's up now. For anyone new to the series, it comes with 1 free table (Sorcerer's Lair). Most previous tables can be imported for free. [Details]

Not free, but they also have the new Universal Classics tables bundle available for $9.99. It comes with Back to the Future, Jaws, & E.T.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/universal-classics-pinball/9n25d7mbm180

It's only free to those that has the base game

They are releasing a stand alone version (Fortnite: Battle Royale) free and it's launching today on all platforms.......you don't need to own anything....They have also said if you bought the game because of this mode specifically, you can get a refund (just so you know if you do get a refund you can no longer play the PvE aspect of the game......obviously). The whole game would later be free sometime in 2018

I posted this in XBL Deals but thought I'd copy it here for those that don't read the thread often enough.

Free "The Walking Dead" table? This is going to be a long explanation of what I did but you may get it free too.

I dl'ed Pinball FX3 and did the "Import Tables." It dl'ed most of my tables and then it took me to a screen to download the others. I pressed "B" on my controller as each table or pack finished dl'ing and continued to dl the next I eventually got to "The Walking Dead" and it let me download it. The funny thing is I don't remember ever buying this table or playing a trial. I checked my purchases and didn't find a receipt, and on-line it gives me the option to buy for Pinball FX2. I played it on P FX3 and there was no time limit.

I started Pinball FX2 and some of the tables I bought were grayed out as if I hadn't purchased them but then stated I owned them when I tried to purchase them. Some tables still stayed grayed out though. Could be a glitch with it tying to P FX3.

I went back to P FX3 and played "The Walking Dead" again and it still wasn't a timed trial and on-line it said I owned it. I went back to P FX2 and now all the tables I own are highlighted and guess what "The Walking Dead" was part of my collection. I went back to P FX3 and it stated I owned all but 17 tables and when I counted those tables it only added to 16. I wonder if it isn't counting TWD even though it now seems to be part of my collection.

Edit: All the above happened on the X1. I remembered FX2 started on the 360 so I booted up my 360 and "The Walking Dead" is not part of my collection. Now I know for sure I hadn't purchased it for the X1 because I'm a CAG and I would have purchased it for the 360 first and gotten the free upgrade to the X1.

bread's done
Back