List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Forza Horizon 2 worked fine. having issues with the Xbox Site with Dead Space 3.
Same here, I'm even trying through my 360. But Xbox is noting that there are issues using XBL right now.

*update- If you keep getting issues purchasing or logging into XBL, just keep trying. It will eventually go through.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Dead space 3, Click the purchase now for 19.99 button rather than the download button and keep refreshing until the purchase finishes.

Not working for me on the website. Tried via my Xbox 360 and Xbox Live doesn't seem to be working correctly. Gives an error about some content is temporarily unavailable.

Not working for me on the website. Tried via my Xbox 360 and Xbox Live doesn't seem to be working correctly. Gives an error about some content is temporarily unavailable.
Using my phones browser, I either get "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." Or "This offer is not valid in your region."

I guess they fixed it. 😖

Forza RC Round 2 of Series 2 is starting now, this is your only chance to complete quest and unlock cars for Forza 7

https://watch.forzarc.com/

Djh1jjNU0AI_c_z.jpg

2 new FREE Avatar Items in the store:

(No idea for wich regions yet .. EDIT: Doesn't work for my Dutch account)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World of Warcraft Ravasaur Mount Prop

Link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/World-of-Warcraft-Ravasaur-Mount/00001000-ed21-1263-cedc-7d25354e088b?noSplash=1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadpool 2 Avatar Suit

Male: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Deadpool-2-Suit/00000ffc-ceb3-a231-c3db-7c31354e088c?noSplash=1

Female: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Deadpool-2-Suit/00000ffc-4e84-42d2-cf86-3edd354e088c

2 new FREE Avatar Items in the store:

(No idea for wich regions yet .. EDIT: Doesn't work for my Dutch account)

World of Warcraft Ravasaur Mount Prop

Link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/World-of-Warcraft-Ravasaur-Mount/00001000-ed21-1263-cedc-7d25354e088b?noSplash=1

Deadpool 2 Avatar Suit

Male: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Deadpool-2-Suit/00000ffc-ceb3-a231-c3db-7c31354e088c?noSplash=1

Female: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Deadpool-2-Suit/00000ffc-4e84-42d2-cf86-3edd354e088c
WoW- region free

Deadpool -USA only

Thanks for the avatar freebies.

Weren't they supposed to have a new Xbox One avatars update. I think they talked about 2 or so years ago. Still haven't seen it. Will the old avatar items still work?

I find it weird that they are still releasing new items for the old avatars. Aren't they going to abandon them once the new ones come out? Personally, I wish that they would just keep the old avatars and give them a huge push like in the 360 days.

I find it weird that they are still releasing new items for the old avatars. Aren't they going to abandon them once the new ones come out? Personally, I wish that they would just keep the old avatars and give them a huge push like in the 360 days.
I think the old Avatars in it's whole is just too big to get rid off.. I mean people spend so many money on exclusive items ect. Would be a huge waste. I just hope they keep releasing new stuff + same/similiar items for the new ones.

I think the old Avatars in it's whole is just too big to get rid off.. I mean people spend so many money on exclusive items ect. Would be a huge waste. I just hope they keep releasing new stuff + same/similiar items for the new ones.
Would've been nice if all items from the old avatars transferred to the new avatars. I know it's a huge task but it would make the transition to the new avatars much easier. I'll be sticking with the old avatars simply because of all the items I've amassed in the past years.

Thanks for the avatar freebies.

Weren't they supposed to have a new Xbox One avatars update. I think they talked about 2 or so years ago. Still haven't seen it. Will the old avatar items still work?
It seems as if you will have the choice of using the new or old avatars. The old stuff is only compatible with the old avatars.

Free Play Days

Get ready to sample the awesomeness of Xbox Live Gold. This Summer, Xbox is happy to invite all Xbox Live members without an Xbox Live Gold membership to play online with friends for free during our Free Play Days For All event from 12:01 a.m. PT on August 9 to 11:59 p.m. on August 12 on Xbox One.

This is a great opportunity for players on Xbox One to experience the most popular benefit of an Xbox Live Gold membership — playing together with friends or making new ones on the most reliable and advanced network.

Great games unlocked for a limited time

For this event, we will have two amazing Xbox One games available free to play for a limited time through the weekend. This is the first time that Free Play Days will include:

*The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited: Join over 10 million players in the award-winning online multiplayer RPG and experience limitless adventure in a persistent Elder Scrolls world. You’ll also be able to play in the recently released Morrowind expansion and adventure with the Warden class, new PvP modes, and more.

*ONRUSH: an all-action, gravity defying, arcade racing game that’s all about style, flair, and the feeling of performing incredible takedowns, racing on the edge of control, and risking everything to take the victory for your team.

Xbox Live members without an Xbox Live Gold membership can download the games here during the Free Play Days event:

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

ONRUSH

These awesome offers are only available from 12:01 a.m. PT on August 9 to 11:59 p.m. on August 12 for Xbox One players, so alert your friends, log on your Xbox One, and get in on the action now through the entire weekend.

Source: https://majornelson.com/2018/08/09/unlock-good-times-with-your-friends-during-free-play-days/

When is the best time to rent? Early morning or late night? I know it's 9pm return the next night, but I want to maximize my rental since I have a lazy Saturday ahead of me and dont want to screw up trying to maximize my game time.
To get the Maximum time for the rental, rent it at 12:01am. You will have it till 9pm the next day.

FYI: The OnRush is the same 1 hour demo for a while ago, and you cannot unlock achievement but. you are able to go multiplayer and be in races

Free GunSpinning VR at Microsoft ( Xbox & PC )

Free

save £4.19 • 10 hours and 10 minutes remaining
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/gunspinning-vr/9pd0ml4k1klz?

There are weird things in town, people have changed, they look different.. they look dead, but they are alive! I don’t know why but this giant flying disc is probably responsible. It flew over my ranch, and left for the city. I’ve to follow it. GunSpinning VR is a rail shooter that takes place in a small city in the wild west. The city is invested by zombies and aliens and you have to clean it up to find the source of the infection. ABOUT THE GAME The game is optimized for Mixed Reality Immersive Headsets as well as flat screens. You can play using a gamepad or a set of motion controllers. There are three game modes : • Training : Learn the game basics in the ranch by shooting bottles • Story : Play and complete the game in story mode • Survival : Try it if you dare... and challenge your best score SETUP The option panel contains a lot of options to tweak the game. Mixed Reality users have to worry about two things : Post Processing and SunShaft. Both effects requires a good GPU, especially the last one! MIXED REALITY If your head is on the ground, please try to recalibrate your headset. TRIAL A trial is available with a full access to the training mode and the very begining of the story mode. WHAT IS COMING • New Game Modes • Better Xbox Live integration • More Weapons Have fun!

Free GunSpinning VR at Microsoft ( Xbox & PC )

Free

save £4.19 • 10 hours and 10 minutes remaining

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/gunspinning-vr/9pd0ml4k1klz?

There are weird things in town, people have changed, they look different.. they look dead, but they are alive! I don’t know why but this giant flying disc is probably responsible. It flew over my ranch, and left for the city. I’ve to follow it. GunSpinning VR is a rail shooter that takes place in a small city in the wild west. The city is invested by zombies and aliens and you have to clean it up to find the source of the infection. ABOUT THE GAME The game is optimized for Mixed Reality Immersive Headsets as well as flat screens. You can play using a gamepad or a set of motion controllers. There are three game modes : • Training : Learn the game basics in the ranch by shooting bottles • Story : Play and complete the game in story mode • Survival : Try it if you dare... and challenge your best score SETUP The option panel contains a lot of options to tweak the game. Mixed Reality users have to worry about two things : Post Processing and SunShaft. Both effects requires a good GPU, especially the last one! MIXED REALITY If your head is on the ground, please try to recalibrate your headset. TRIAL A trial is available with a full access to the training mode and the very begining of the story mode. WHAT IS COMING • New Game Modes • Better Xbox Live integration • More Weapons Have fun!
Maybe I missed something but I didn’t know there was a VR headset for xbox one

Other than hololens

bread's done
Back