List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

It's also remarkable that you automatically assumed my post was sarcastic and decided to reply so hostilely. I'm confused why you'd doubt the sincerity of my comment since you affirm how you've similarly benefited from this thread.
Hostile how? Lmao this is hilarious, but I honestly thought you were one of those fan boys crying because this is a Xbox thread.so It’s just the way you said it I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ But whatever let’s just drop it and not spam this thread with bs. Have a good day

I don't have an XBOX One yet, but had been 'getting' the GWG games as they come up so I have a number when I do finally take the dive.  Lately I have not been able to get the XBONE games and am told that I don't have a valid system to install them on.  Anyone know a way around this?

Heads up to those of you in the Beta ring of the preview program; these items are now available since the Avatar Editor received the store update today.

Get it all by using the avatar beta app

Xbox Insider Shirt 2018
685773a1665fa590ecaca45b77013a68.jpg

Track Pants - Black
b468d85d0bb0e196b7953489a11aa22d.jpg

Military Garrison Hat - Captain - Green Cap
bd2ef7d545b3cb6bdc2df606839d5df9.jpg

Pirate Hook (Left)
ee23d5a0e20c28483887a413332fc1f2.jpg

Pirate Hook (Right)
b5a7b31d1df250f7537dfe2390d3195c.jpg

Skull Ring (Left)
550075082ec4f6d55d490a63bf3175c3.jpg

Skull Ring (Right)
617004d577e9807425ee7f9768ede697.jpg

This probably isnt the right place to ask but with Microsoft rewards is there no way to redeem the Xbox gift card to another user. I see they apparently are linking it to your account. I was hoping to add it to my main account I use on Xbox.

This probably isnt the right place to ask but with Microsoft rewards is there no way to redeem the Xbox gift card to another user. I see they apparently are linking it to your account. I was hoping to add it to my main account I use on Xbox.
Not that I know of but you can use the funds to buy something and gift it to your main account.

I don't have an XBOX One yet, but had been 'getting' the GWG games as they come up so I have a number when I do finally take the dive. Lately I have not been able to get the XBONE games and am told that I don't have a valid system to install them on. Anyone know a way around this?
Are you trying this through your 360 or the website? You should be able to get it through your 360 if you haven't yet.

I don't have an XBOX One yet, but had been 'getting' the GWG games as they come up so I have a number when I do finally take the dive. Lately I have not been able to get the XBONE games and am told that I don't have a valid system to install them on. Anyone know a way around this?

I have been getting this message too even though I do own an Xbox One. It’s probably an error. It still lets me get the games and they automatically download to my console.

I have been getting this message too even though I do own an Xbox One. It’s probably an error. It still lets me get the games and they automatically download to my console.
I was working with Live support yesterday and discovered that this is a known issue but not impacting all users. If you go to the XBOX status page (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status) it is listed as an issue under the SERVICES section and has been since late June. The interesting thing is that when I then checked my purchase history, the XBONE games I thought were not getting 'purchased' were listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone waiting for the public access to the beta, you have to wait until Sept. 6th.   Since the beta page doesn't make that clear, nor does BF4 or BF1's main menu.

For anyone waiting for the public access to the beta, you have to wait until Sept. 6th. Since the beta page doesn't make that clear, nor does BF4 or BF1's main menu.
Private EA Access/Pre-orders beta starts on 9/4.

Open public beta 9/6.

Scheduled to end 9/11.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Free NBA 2K 19 avatar hat and two shirts are now available. Found them in the avatar store under the recent tab as of Sept. 7, 2018 at 0450.  Don't know about for outside the US though... 

[Question] Is there a webpage for xbox content where you can see all new items, DLC addons, apps, games, and demos that come out? Kind of like you can on store.playstation.com? please list your links thanks.

[Question] Is there a webpage for xbox content where you can see all new items, DLC addons, apps, games, and demos that come out? Kind of like you can on store.playstation.com? please list your links thanks.
I'm not sure is this what you looking for, but I use this for free contents, but you can check new ones too:

https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/database/sort-by-release-date-desc/

And this one for weekly new releases (but mainly for compare regions prices):

https://xbox-store-checker.com/en/

And another:

https://www.xbox-now.com/en/game-comparison

Just to inform you, some of my friends got banned for 14 days because buying from foreign regions...

I have 2 codes for Trials Fusion beta. Like it if you need it. It starts on 13th, so I'll send out the codes tomorrow.

Done!

bread's done
Back