List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

EDIT: Out ot stock now

Free Xbox in-game Jacket DLC for Vigor

You will need to create an account on the site, click claim and they send you a code for the DLC to your registered email

https://vigorgame.com/promo/Xbox

r9qSF3gljJUmWAbx2vh7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch select VUDU free ad-sponsored movies tonight and get free rental code for John Wick 2, IT (2017), Secret Life of Pets, or Glass.

Xbox has a VUDU app.

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/uxrow/Superheroes/1572

Vudu-enabled device and account required for digital viewing. Film must be streamed in entirety, and viewed on 8/21/19 by 11:59pm PT to receive promo code. Only titles from "Superheroes" collection are eligible and must not be in your Purchased Library. Free rental code valid on only ONE(1) rental from the following titles: "John Wick 2", "IT(2017)","Secret Life of Pets", or "Glass". Promo code will be delivered by e-mail on or around 8/26/19 and must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on 9/6/2019 Discount must be applied within 30 days of code redemption. Discount cannot be applied toward Pre-orders, Disc + Digital or Mix & Match offers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Limit ONE(1) promo code per user/account. 

vudufreerental.jpg

I got mine the moment I signed in to the game with my Xbox Live account, it was a gold pack. They also sent an Xbox message if you got it. Here’s what I got:
5ae84ce274854d1e06ed2dbe2016911a.jpg

I got mine the moment I signed in to the game with my Xbox Live account, it was a gold pack. They also sent an Xbox message if you got it. Here’s what I got:
5ae84ce274854d1e06ed2dbe2016911a.jpg
Ok, thank you, I got the message. I must have got the pack, but I had been playing the previous version so it probably just blended in with everything I already had.

Some of my friends - unfortunately not for me - the new CONTROL game, shows up for "ready to install" at the store page, so check it, maybe: https://www.microsoft.com/hu-hu/p/control/bz6w9lrpc26w?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

Already happened that previously for others, always with new games, but it seems account specific, random... has a

OTHER:

As I see Trine Ultimate Collection has a "price error" in my country (~5 USD), we'll see. :)  >>>  https://xbox-store-checker.com/en/game/compare/Trine-Ultimate-Collection/9pjg7ktzxlk7

FIXED!

Some of my friends - unfortunately not for me - the new CONTROL game, shows up for "ready to install" at the store page, so check it, maybe: https://www.microsoft.com/hu-hu/p/control/bz6w9lrpc26w?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

Already happened that previously for others, always with new games, but it seems account specific, random... has a

OTHER:

As I see Trine Ultimate Collection has a "price error" in my country, we'll see. :) >>> https://xbox-store-checker.com/en/game/compare/Trine-Ultimate-Collection/9pjg7ktzxlk7
No luck here

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

"We'd like your help with testing our party system and in-game communications, and so we're offering you an extra Bleeding Edge tech alpha code to invite a friend to play with you!"

If you would like to try this give a like and I send the code to someone, later today.

Code sent to PikkonFusion!

**MAY ONLY WORK IN THE UK**

I run a small office business and I also provide energy drinks for me employees, idk if anyone remembers me giving the Tomb Raider lucozade codes but I’m doing the same for the Gears 5 RockStar event.

Here’s some goodies so far (I’ve took the weapons skins this time but can post some of them if needed)

XBOX LIVE GOLD – 7-DAY ACCESS :

XYVRQ-HPX2F-J2CGF-WHMY6-GVH4Z

DDQVY-G34QH-THTXF-J2YFT-HVMQZ

XBOX GAME PASS – 7-DAY CONSOLE ACCESS :

2X7GD-2C9TR-2YCDM-9P93F-W9GWZ

PHQTC-F76HW-VHXXT-Y9GFJ-DWF9Z

I’ll be posting about 30 Day XP booster codes soon shortly so if you want them too keep an eye on this thread and let me know if you’ll be interested in the skins too so I can make more rockstar accounts to get the skin codes too.

[attachment=32702:C7651411-7292-40DE-9156-C2CE26ACC19A.jpeg]

I’ll be posting about 30 Day XP booster codes soon shortly so if you want them too keep an eye on this thread and let me know if you’ll be interested in the skins too so I can make more rockstar accounts to get the skin codes too.

attachicon.gif
C7651411-7292-40DE-9156-C2CE26ACC19A.jpeg
XP or skins, I'm in! :beer:

I had Zombie JD and I think that was from this promotion for GoW4.

I run a small office business and I also provide energy drinks for me employees, idk if anyone remembers me giving the Tomb Raider lucozade codes but I’m doing the same for the Gears 5 RockStar event.

I'd be in for some skin codes as well.

I would love a skin code, please.

Will post a dump of skins and XP codes about this time tomorrow, there website is a pain to get codes you have to click on each one individually and click redeem which takes you to the Xbox redemption page with the code already typed in 🙄.

Keep a eye out for a post at this time tomorrow :)

bread's done
Back