List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. You can get The Blair Witch Project (1999) for free if you complete a Xbox Game Pass Quest.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13408015-the-blair-witch-project-1999-free-with-any-xbox-game-pass-quest-completion
An easy achievement in the Blair Witch video game is to call Donnie's Pizza on your cell phone in the game 6 times. Will complete the Game Pass Quest. You can do that as soon as you start playing the game.

Also make sure you claim the points and select the reward for the Blair Witch Project tile so you get credit for it. You should have a green check.

Last edited by a moderator:
An easy achievement in the Blair Witch video game is to call Donnie's Pizza on your cell phone in the game 6 times. Will complete the Game Pass Quest. You can do that as soon as you start playing the game.

Also make sure you claim the points and select the reward for the Blair Witch Project tile so you get credit for it. You should have a green check.
You don't actually have to get an achievement in Blair Witch to get the movie. As long as you've completed any of the GP Quests between 09/03 and 09/30 just click on the "Complete a Sept quest" panel in the Blair Witch Quest and it should check off.

Where are these quests? Unfortunately MS rewards app not available in my region if it's there.

Destiny 2, free

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/destiny-2/bpq955fqfph6?source=lp&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Description
Dive into the free-to-play world of Destiny 2 to experience responsive first-person shooter combat, explore the mysteries of our solar system, and unleash elemental abilities against powerful enemies. Download today to create your Guardian and collect unique weapons, armor, and gear to customize your look and playstyle. Experience Destiny 2’s cinematic story alone or with friends, join other Guardians for challenging co-op missions, or compete against them in a variety of PvP modes. You decide your legend.

Features:

• An Immersive Story

• Defend the Last City of humanity against the dark forces beyond our system

• Guardian Classes

• Choose from the armored Titan, mystic Warlock, or swift Hunter

• Cooperative and Competitive Multiplayer • Play with or against your friends and other Guardians in various PvE and PvP game modes

• Exotic Weapons and Armor

• Collect an amazing array of weapons and armor to personalize your combat style

105 GB hard drive storage space required as of October 1, 2019. Subject to change. Requires broadband internet. After October 1, 2019 see www.destinythegame.com/size-requirements for current requirements prior to purchase. Significant elements and functionality require Xbox Live Gold subscription, sold separately.

Destiny 2, free
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/destiny-2/bpq955fqfph6?source=lp&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Description

Dive into the free-to-play world of Destiny 2 to experience responsive first-person shooter combat, explore the mysteries of our solar system, and unleash elemental abilities against powerful enemies. Download today to create your Guardian and collect unique weapons, armor, and gear to customize your look and playstyle. Experience Destiny 2’s cinematic story alone or with friends, join other Guardians for challenging co-op missions, or compete against them in a variety of PvP modes. You decide your legend.
Features:
• An Immersive Story
• Defend the Last City of humanity against the dark forces beyond our system
• Guardian Classes
• Choose from the armored Titan, mystic Warlock, or swift Hunter
• Cooperative and Competitive Multiplayer • Play with or against your friends and other Guardians in various PvE and PvP game modes
• Exotic Weapons and Armor
• Collect an amazing array of weapons and armor to personalize your combat style

105 GB hard drive storage space required as of October 1, 2019. Subject to change. Requires broadband internet. After October 1, 2019 see www.destinythegame.com/size-requirements for current requirements prior to purchase. Significant elements and functionality require Xbox Live Gold subscription, sold separately.
The game is now F2P on :xb1: :ps4: and :pc: and with cross-save you can take your characters to any of these platforms. I sure hope we get a large influx of people into the game because it is in a great place right now.

If anyone has any questions about the game, feel free to ask here or via PM.

The game is now F2P on :xb1: :ps4: and :pc: and with cross-save you can take your characters to any of these platforms. I sure hope we get a large influx of people into the game because it is in a great place right now.

If anyone has any questions about the game, feel free to ask here or via PM.
Thats awesome that i use my xb1 save one pc and vice versa

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

CELEBRATE BORDERLANDS' 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH A MONTH OF REWARDS

Join us as we celebrate ten years of Borderlands with a five-week Borderlands 3 event featuring tons of rewards.

bac_560.jpg

You've come a long way, Vault Hunter. This month, it will have been 10 years since the original Borderlands made its debut on October 20, 2009; we've been shooting and looting across Pandora and the galaxy beyond ever since. Whether you're a longtime fan or a series newcomer, we're so glad you're here with us for Borderlands 3, and we're showing our appreciation with a five-week Borderlands Anniversary Celebration. For the entire month of October (and a little bit of November), Borderlands 3 Vault Hunters of all levels can score in-game loot and bonuses just by playing.

Starting today, the next five weeks will all have their very own theme in Borderlands 3, encouraging different in-game activities to maximize your rewards. As of now, Boss Week is live, which will be active until October 8, 2019 at 8:59 AM PDT when the following week's theme begins. During Boss Week, some bosses will have an increased chance to drop a unique Legendary item. Here's a full breakdown of Legendary loot drops by boss:

• Mouthpiece has an increased chance to drop Gatling Gun
  • KillaVolt has an increased chance to drop Brainstormer
  • Gigamind has an increased chance to drop Nagata
  • Katagawa Ball has an increased chance to drop Rectifier
  • Katagawa has an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)
  • Rampager has an increased chance to drop Kill-o'-the-Wisp
  • Warden has an increased chance to drop Echo
  • GenIVIV has an increased chance to drop Ten Gallon
  • Aurelia has an increased chance to drop Creeping Death
  • Graveward has an increased chance to drop Earworm
  • Pain and Terror have an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)
  • Troy has an increased chance to drop Nova Berner
  • Tyreen has an increased chance to drop Bitch
If you're looking to expand your collection of unique Legendary loot, make sure to drop in on all those bosses and make them wish they had never messed with you and your Vault Hunter pals. Keep in mind that this is just the beginning of the Borderlands Anniversary Celebration, and while we're saving some surprises for later, we thought we'd give you an early look at the calendar:

Week 1 (October 1-7): Bonus Boss Loot!
Week 2 (October 8-14): Rare Spawn Hunt!
Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium!
Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch!
Week 5 (October 29 - November 4): Spooky Surprise!

So what are you waiting for? Jump into Borderlands 3 and start beating down bosses across the galaxy to earn even more loot. We'll be unveiling the full bonuses for each week's theme every Monday this month, so be sure to check back to see what's in store for the Borderlands Anniversary Celebration. In the meantime, we'd like to extend our deepest thanks to the entire Borderlands community for your dedication, passion, and support. Here's to many more years of mayhem.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-10-01-borderlands-anniversary-celebration/

I got today 2 preorder cars (see below) for free in Forza Horizon 4. As I see, those 2 were rewards for watching livestream on mixer - FORZA - 23. September, but I'm pretty sure I didn't watch, so I think everybody get them for free.

Reward: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT R Preorder car + 2017 Nissan GT-R Preorder car (presumably delivered to the Message Center Gifts for download to your garage) "in the near future" meaning in the days after the livestream.

Free play days: 

Mortal Kombat 11 playable for free from 11 to 14 october 2019

I got today 2 preorder cars (see below) for free in Forza Horizon 4. As I see, those 2 were rewards for watching livestream on mixer - FORZA - 23. September, but I'm pretty sure I didn't watch, so I think everybody get them for free.

Reward: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT R Preorder car + 2017 Nissan GT-R Preorder car (presumably delivered to the Message Center Gifts for download to your garage) "in the near future" meaning in the days after the livestream.
Yeah they had some issues sending them to those that was watching the show so they decided to send it to everyone that has the game.
But somehow it never been sent to me....

Enjoy :) I brought two copies digital and the wolves edition for the statue so have a spare.

Don’t forget to say who got the code for more stuff like this from me.

[attachment=32834:0AD19E55-2207-4DEF-9873-A015F6A16412.jpeg]

[attachment=32835:167EFE5A-8847-432B-B984-7BA82A24531C.jpeg]

Thank you Cocksie. I got it.

You're good to go

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Ubisoft

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Year 1 Pass is ready for you.

This will automatically install on your home Xbox. If your Xbox is on or is set to Instant-on, automatic updates and purchases are on, and it has enough space, it'll start the download.

Thank you Cocksie. I got it.

You're good to go

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Ubisoft

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Year 1 Pass is ready for you.
This will automatically install on your home Xbox. If your Xbox is on or is set to Instant-on, automatic updates and purchases are on, and it has enough space, it'll start the download.
No problem mate enjoy!

Yeah they had some issues sending them to those that was watching the show so they decided to send it to everyone that has the game.
But somehow it never been sent to me....
You get them in game from the notification menu under gifts

You get them in game from the notification menu under gifts
Then it Will be unusable. Since you don't have the dlc for it. At least it was like that when I got every single pre-order car in FH3 and didn't have the dlc for them

Hmm I got 404 error on news.Xbox. Weird. It's just a "news" site... Only works with VPN. Maybe MS still works on the "region lock feature".
Maybe. Supposedly the offer is only for the USA & UK.

*Limited time offer valid, only in USA and UK, while supplies last. May take up to 10-business days for new members to receive Spotify Premium code via Xbox Message Center. Not valid for existing or previous Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC (beta) members, other exclusions apply. Limit 1 offer per account. Codes will be delivered through email before 3/20/2020. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Game catalog varies over time. Spotify disclaimer: $9.99/month after trial. Codes available while supplies last. Open only to users who haven't already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020, codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer for more details.

Maybe. Supposedly the offer is only for the USA & UK.

*Limited time offer valid, only in USA and UK, while supplies last. May take up to 10-business days for new members to receive Spotify Premium code via Xbox Message Center. Not valid for existing or previous Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC (beta) members, other exclusions apply. Limit 1 offer per account. Codes will be delivered through email before 3/20/2020. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Game catalog varies over time. Spotify disclaimer: $9.99/month after trial. Codes available while supplies last. Open only to users who haven't already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020, codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer for more details.
I understand, but I am talking about the website, not specifically the offer. I understand I can't use the offer, because I am outside, but I couldn't open/read a website because it's in the UK/USA or because it contains information about UK/USA offer... Weird.

FreePlayDays NHL 20: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/collections/freeplaydays/xbox

Then it Will be unusable. Since you don't have the dlc for it. At least it was like that when I got every single pre-order car in FH3 and didn't have the dlc for them

All the PO cars are built into the game. They are not considered as DLC cars. In fact you can get all the other PO cars from the auction house if you are lucky enough to find them and quick enough to buy it out.

The developer previously patched out these two PO cars from the auction house so they could not be put up in auction and that restriction still applies.

One Punch Man : A Hero Nobody Knows video game beta is drawing near.

Link regarding how to sign up for beta: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thegamer.com/one-punch-man-a-hero-nobody-knows-closed-beta/amp/
Off topic: This is a pretty fantastic anime with some great fights and top tier dialog. The English dub of S.2 will start airing this weekend on Toonami.

On topic: The trailer isn't 100% clear but it looks like the S-Class heroes will be summons during fights but it looks like the lower Class fighters will be in battles themselves (Mumen Rider for example). I'm curious how they are going to handle the power disparity between heroes of different Classes.

Thanks for playing Monster Hunter: World. To celebrate the launch of the Iceborne Expansion, here's a gift of the Devil May Cry Dual Guns gesture, which you can use in Monster Hunter: World. Redeem on your console or xbox.com/redeemcode. 9DHDW-PC2V3-CJYT4-7QQ3P-MJ33Z

Thanks for playing Monster Hunter: World. To celebrate the launch of the Iceborne Expansion, here's a gift of the Devil May Cry Dual Guns gesture, which you can use in Monster Hunter: World. Redeem on your console or xbox.com/redeemcode. 9DHDW-PC2V3-CJYT4-7QQ3P-MJ33Z
The code has been lurked

bread's done
Back