List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Todays car is:

2016 Hoonigan
Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX - S1 886

But for some reason the counter is currently showing new items in 2 hours 7 mins and 40 seconds

Does this mean we get two cars todsy?

Edit: spring ends in that time frame counter might just throw on 10 hours after it changes seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays car is:

2016 Hoonigan
Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX - S1 886

But for some reason the counter is currently showing new items in 2 hours 7 mins and 40 seconds

Does this mean we get two cars todsy?

Edit: spring ends in that time frame counter might just throw on 10 hours after it changes seasons

So it is now summer in Horizon 4 (at least for me)

For some reason it let me purchase the exact same car again.

Now it shows: “New items in 9 hours 25 mins”

So just one car today

2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
A-751
Epic Car (Purple)
500,000 CR

I got gifted a car in FM7. Don't know what it was since the description disappeared after I clicked on it.
It's a Honda S2000 with a Christmas livery. They gifted it to everyone in both FM7 and FH4

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Actually we have received a second gift car in Forza.
A 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan with a special holiday livery

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO (RWD)
S1 827
Epic Car
175,000 CR
(Car looks really cool)

Im amazed how 1 single car can change how you play the game, the 918 spyder that they gave out for the holiday giveaway is incredible especially with its AWD. And it can be upgraded to x level car.

Im amazed how 1 single car can change how you play the game, the 918 spyder that they gave out for the holiday giveaway is incredible especially with its AWD. And it can be upgraded to x level car.

In FH3 & FH4 I used the Lambo Centenario (on all terrain).

Unrelated: Does anyone know how to turn on an Xbox when away on a different network? I thought I would be able to stream some games while away for the holidays. :(

Unrelated: Does anyone know how to turn on an Xbox when away on a different network? I thought I would be able to stream some games while away for the holidays. :(
You can turn it on if its in sleep mode from the xbox iPhone or android application or with xbox app on windows pc or with google assistant or with amazon alexa depending on what you have setup.

If it is not in sleep mode you cannot.

You can turn it on if its in sleep mode from the xbox iPhone or android application or with xbox app on windows pc or with google assistant or with amazon alexa depending on what you have setup.

If it is not in sleep mode you cannot.

I left my Console on Instant On. Are you able to walk me through how to do it on the Xbox App?

Because I'm connected to a different network, it won't let me do anything.

I left my Console on Instant On. Are you able to walk me through how to do it on the Xbox App?

Because I'm connected to a different network, it won't let me do anything.
Instant On is what I mean’t

1. Open Xbox App

2. Tap 3 lines on top left side of app

3. Tap Console

4. Tap Connect to Your Xbox One

This may or may not work from abroad, it definitely works from home.

If you have a VPN running at home login to that so that you are on same network.

Kind of irritated. I logged into Forza on Christmas day around 10pm est or so. Before I saw the post about the 5 cars they were giving out. I only saw 1 car listed in the Fozathon shop the Jeep. Last night I saw the Lambo.

What time do they swap the cars out in the forzathon shop like 9pm EST or something?

Kind of irritated. I logged into Forza on Christmas day around 10pm est or so. Before I saw the post about the 5 cars they were giving out. I only saw 1 car listed in the Fozathon shop the Jeep. Last night I saw the Lambo.

What time do they swap the cars out in the forzathon shop like 9pm EST or something?
7 PM EST

If you are low on CR, I can buy a car from you via Auction house (5-6-7 mill). So you can buy the car you want. :beer:

The Free Cars for Forza Horizon 4 was amazing. I also have a few Cars up for Auction and Renatto i sent you a PM. Ihope everyone has a Happy New Year.

bread's done
Back